Wondering

Dandridge, TN

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Is this Carol daughter that works at the Dentist office?
rosa

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2013
No
big daddy

Readyville, TN

#3 Nov 4, 2014
This girl Jenna Lawson think she's a badass but all I gotta say is she aint nothing but a f****** bully that needs to be brought down and put her in her own place instead of her go around picking on people one of these days Jenna will run into somebody and they will beat the f*** out of her and I would love to be there to see it done because one day she will face the good Lord above and she will know the Lord why I asked her why did you pick on all them people down there and she won't have a damn word to say!!!!!!! she ain't nothing but a little bitch
Darran

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2014
big daddy wrote:
This girl Jenna Lawson think she's a badass but all I gotta say is she aint nothing but a f****** bully that needs to be brought down and put her in her own place instead of her go around picking on people one of these days Jenna will run into somebody and they will beat the f*** out of her and I would love to be there to see it done because one day she will face the good Lord above and she will know the Lord why I asked her why did you pick on all them people down there and she won't have a damn word to say!!!!!!! she ain't nothing but a little bitch
I like to use my own body as my own personal amusement park

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prediction 8 min Kingfish 1
Most Powerful Sanctuary City Video Ever 17 min Kingfish 5
Rush Exposes Michelle's Disgusting Past 24 min Kingfish 7
Our Farmers 31 min Kingfish 17
Carters valley rd police cars 42 min Emergency 4
Best Dentist 43 min Kingfish 14
God Bless Bernie Sanders 48 min Russian Migs 12

Rogersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages