2 rednose pitbull pups for sale
Derrick

Monroe, NC

#24 Aug 14, 2012
rednose wrote:
we have 2 rednose pitbull pups aprox. 7 weeks old boy and girl.. found out that pitbulls arent allowed to live in city limits.$100 for BOTH.... To a loving home
Do you still have those pits?

Since: Aug 12

rogersville tn

#25 Aug 16, 2012
dog breeder wrote:
Pit bulls are the dumbest of any breed. It is a proven scientific fact that a pit bull's aggressive behavior is a direct result of their natural stupidity. The only known creature that is less intelligent than a pit bull is their owner. Yes I know my name is perverted.
This is 100% not true would love to see these facts. Cause I can show you facts on a study the just showed miami on the fight to end BSL laws. you just sound like a jack ass.

Since: Aug 12

rogersville tn

#26 Aug 16, 2012
Pit Bull Lover

Socorro, NM

#27 Aug 18, 2012
master chowder. Your a complete dumbass. If people who only live in trailor parks have pits, then why do famous people who have big houses and obviously don't live in trailor parks have pits? We have a inside pit. Sweetest dog ever. We have inside cats and he hasn't done a thing to them or our 4 yr old son. They sleep curled up together and my son even rides him like he's a horse. Pits aren't the problem. It's how you raise them!
nick

Willimantic, CT

#28 Aug 27, 2012
Pits should be put down? i disagree 100% it depends on there owners...
Grieving Mommy

Marietta, GA

#29 Sep 11, 2012
rednose wrote:
we have 2 rednose pitbull pups aprox. 7 weeks old boy and girl.. found out that pitbulls arent allowed to live in city limits.$100 for BOTH.... To a loving home
How can we get in touch with you to get pics???? Recently lost our puppy and would love to start over.
Grieving Mommy

Marietta, GA

#30 Sep 11, 2012
Looking for Pit bull puppies, preferably male Colby/Jeep. Knowing that we can never replace our baby, we're looking forward to start over and give him a happy home.
Allen Johnson

United States

#31 Sep 14, 2012
rednose wrote:
we have 2 rednose pitbull pups aprox. 7 weeks old boy and girl.. found out that pitbulls arent allowed to live in city limits.$100 for BOTH.... To a loving home
how much for one
show dog

Knoxville, TN

#32 Sep 14, 2012
I live in a trailer park and your mom come and see me ever day
master chowder wrote:
You guys that live in the trailer park or in the ghetto can keep telling yourselves that pitbulls are the warmest, friendliest, cutest, and cuddliest creatures alive. OMG they would never hurt anyone!! Hehehehehe.
We've all heard the arguments you presented here and it's nothing new. The fact is, you guys are obviously in denial about pitbulls much in the same way that old women are in denial about cats. You go over to some 70 year old crazy cat lady's house and she has a hundred stinking cats running around loose. It's like the greatest thing ever, they're her best friends.
Tell you what. Why don't you find your neighborhood's crazy cat lady. That won't be hard to do, just look for a house that reeks of cat pee, the cat lady will be living in some other nearby house because cats never go in their own yards. Bring your pitbulls over and turn them loose. I would be all for it. I would like to see some pits show some loving on a cat lady.
Zoey

Edmonton, Canada

#33 Sep 16, 2012
rednose wrote:
we have 2 rednose pitbull pups aprox. 7 weeks old boy and girl.. found out that pitbulls arent allowed to live in city limits.$100 for BOTH.... To a loving home
i.ll buy your female pup, if you send me a pic and i like her! please email at znbevans@gmail.com
klint

United States

#35 Sep 19, 2012
I'll take both of them.
clint.83@live.com
jessica

Ruston, LA

#36 Sep 19, 2012
Was wondering where ur located
rednose wrote:
we have 2 rednose pitbull pups aprox. 7 weeks old boy and girl.. found out that pitbulls arent allowed to live in city limits.$100 for BOTH.... To a loving home
jessica

Ruston, LA

#37 Sep 19, 2012
Um. No their not many friends that i have that fight for your freedom have pits they are very loyal dogs. Think before you speak
master chowder wrote:
Pitbulls are a menace. Take it and have it put down. The only people who want pitbulls are lowlife trailer trash.
ray

White Plains, KY

#38 Sep 22, 2012
master chowder wrote:
Pitbulls are a menace. Take it and have it put down. The only people who want pitbulls are lowlife trailer trash.


pits bulls r one of the smartest k-9s there are and the dog attacks that are "pit bull" for the most part are some other breed that r simailar in there looks and i dont think trailer trash can pay any were from 1500 to 10 grand for an apbt pup and then travel all over the country showing there dog in dog shows and weight events.

apbt have been the most trainable dog from any thing like therapy dogs to drug dogs water fowl and all other types of hunting and just good old pets.

and if people new what they were talking about when they commented on apbt they would nor write dumb ass things like you did
ray

White Plains, KY

#39 Sep 22, 2012
show dog wrote:
I live in a trailer park and your mom come and see me ever day<quoted text>
apbt were not ever bred to attack people even in the days of blood sport. its was more important then for them not to attack man becouse the hade work and handdle the dogs. would make scence to get in a ring with two dogs that would eat ur face off would it
ray

White Plains, KY

#40 Sep 22, 2012
its a fact that during the depression in ireland both perants had to work so the left the small kids at home with ther ptts to wtch over them.

its a fact that the frist registard dogs in the ukc and the adba were apbt.

its a fact that apbt r one of the oldest purbred dogs

its afact that apbt hold the bigest records in dog events more than any other breed even when other breeds r bred for that one job
randy

Stockton, CA

#41 Oct 14, 2012
rednose wrote:
we have 2 rednose pitbull pups aprox. 7 weeks old boy and girl.. found out that pitbulls arent allowed to live in city limits.$100 for BOTH.... To a loving home
Where you live
wondering

Johnson City, TN

#42 Oct 14, 2012
Your an idiot wrote:
Thats true. My boyfriend had a pit for years & she was the sweetest dog ever. Any dog can turn on you but for some reason people only talk about pits.
Probably because a pits bite hurts worse than a beagle bite. A lot of their actions do reflect the owner but most of the times they are mean from birth.
bananer

Nashville, TN

#43 Oct 15, 2012
ray wrote:
<quoted text>
pits bulls r one of the smartest k-9s there are and the dog attacks that are "pit bull" for the most part are some other breed that r simailar in there looks and i dont think trailer trash can pay any were from 1500 to 10 grand for an apbt pup and then travel all over the country showing there dog in dog shows and weight events.
apbt have been the most trainable dog from any thing like therapy dogs to drug dogs water fowl and all other types of hunting and just good old pets.
and if people new what they were talking about when they commented on apbt they would nor write dumb ass things like you did
Yeah because EVERYONE, and I mean every single person, who buys a purebreed pitbull wants to travel the country and put it in shows just like you, huh? BTW, it does not make you seem cool because you use an abbreviation to refer to pitbulls. It makes you seem like you have way too much time on your hands. Why don't you go travel the country some more with your trusty companion..
robert m

Haslet, TX

#44 Oct 18, 2012
Can u send sum pics.. I'm really interested

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
...as you would have them do unto you 51 min Kingfish 60
Jean Galloway's Missing horse must have found ... 7 hr Decent Person 36
Brian Heartness 8 hr Hold up 3
"Called To Preach".. And Some Who "Calls" Them... 9 hr Dave 51
County Employees Running for Office 14 hr Registered Voter 6
Dems Fleeing High-Tax High-Crime Blue States 19 hr Kingfish 7
Who is Kenny Cromer??? 19 hr IknowHim 4

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages