Thomas Jefferson

Kingsport, TN

#2 Oct 11, 2017
The tree of LIFE. Happiness is a warm gun muzzle

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Johnny reb

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2017
Looking down the barrel of a 45 will break all language barriers. It speaks a universal language
Realist

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2017
We don’t have an addiction... We have a right!
Pastor Bubba

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2017
Johnny reb wrote:
Looking down the barrel of a 45 will break all language barriers. It speaks a universal language
If they are smart they will be looking at you thru a scope instead of pointing a 45 at you.
Pastor Bubba

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2017
Realist wrote:
We don’t have an addiction... We have a right!
Most men can take care of themselves whether they carry or not, but the ones who need to be carrying the most are women. It's a fact.

All these women go out and take karate lessons because they think that will save them from an attacker. Karate lessons NEVER work because the truth is, 90% of women who get assaulted aren't attacked by a stranger, these women are almost always attacked by an abusive boyfriend, spouse or coworker.

If the NRA really want to be a gamechanger, they need to stop worrying about selling Bubba an AR, and instead they need to start marketing weapons to females who have just as much right to protect themselves and fight back. Every woman ought to have a gun and be ready to use it.
Old McDonald

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2017
NRA Day on the farm! Come join us over on highway 70.

https://youtu.be/Zw-o3p4ZMtE
Old McDonald

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2017
More fun on the farm! Yippie my yay!

https://youtu.be/L0ga_hDH3Ac
Johnny reb

United States

#9 Oct 12, 2017
Pastor Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>

If they are smart they will be looking at you thru a scope instead of pointing a 45 at you.
Very true maybe u should take your own advice and stay away as far as possible.
Taz

United States

#10 Oct 12, 2017
Pastor Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>

Mr. Pastor bubba. I personally know the reb. He isn't just your normal hill monkey as u say . He is a little different than them so just a little advice don't push it over the line. Ok.
Pastor Bubba

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2017
Taz wrote:
<quoted text>

Mr. Pastor bubba. I personally know the reb. He isn't just your normal hill monkey as u say . He is a little different than them so just a little advice don't push it over the line. Ok.
you're just a bunch of sorry hillbillies with pubey beards who think they can intimidate people with tough talk, if terrorists came into town you'd wet yourselves.
Redneck Refuge

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Oct 12, 2017
Pastor Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>

you're just a bunch of sorry hillbillies with pubey beards who think they can intimidate people with tough talk, if terrorists came into town you'd wet yourselves.
With lot a bullets and certain skills... We say grace, we say ma'am, if you ain't into that we don't really care. I can skin a buck, run a trot line, I can shoot a duck while you blow a line. I believe I saw pastor bubba's camper over at the timberfell lodge.
Pastor Bubba

United States

#13 Oct 12, 2017
Redneck Refuge wrote:
<quoted text>

With lot a bullets and certain skills... We say grace, we say ma'am, if you ain't into that we don't really care. I can skin a buck, run a trot line, I can shoot a duck while you blow a line. I believe I saw pastor bubba's camper over at the timberfell lodge.
Funny how rednecks take pride in their mastery of guns and their rambo fantasies, but can't grasp the simple things like deodorant or toothbrushes.
Rose

United States

#14 Oct 12, 2017
The 2nd amendment must be protected, just as the 1st amendment, which Trump is threatening, wheres the outrage from the right? All they say is fake news Nixon all over again.
Taz

United States

#15 Oct 12, 2017
Pastor Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>

We to disappoint u reverend bubba but no one is trying to intimate u or anyone else. Just the truth and honest opinions which are more hurtful than threat or lie. And terrorists some have saw enough of them and their kind for a life time. A terrorists separates men from boys and young from old. Killing rapeing and murdering and destroying everything in their path..Hopefully no-one here ever has to witness this even u Mr reverend bubba. Will u fight or run your mouth and run and hide like a little school boy. Some had no choice but to fight to protect even people like u. U better be thanking them instead of insulting them.
Johnny reb

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2017
Pastor Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>

I bet u wouldn't wet yours cause u and your kind would be long gone before they got here.
Pastor Bubba

United States

#17 Oct 12, 2017
Johnny reb wrote:
<quoted text>

I bet u wouldn't wet yours cause u and your kind would be long gone before they got here.
bless your heart
Heard it from a friend

United States

#18 Oct 12, 2017
Pastor Bubba squealed like a pig!
Hmmmm

United States

#19 Oct 12, 2017
Pastor Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>

bless your heart
Squeal like a pig boy!!!!
Sons of Liberty

Alpharetta, GA

#21 Oct 13, 2017
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kavanaugh has committed perjury 7 min Kingfish hates USA 1
Right wing compared to Islamic extremist 11 min Kingfish hates USA 7
County Board of Education 13 min Online 19
Tosh's Frazier (Aug '17) 23 min Alison 94
Pregnant again?!?! 1 hr Cara 15
Kavanaugh to commit perjury 1 hr JReb 42
There's a teacher at Cherokee that threaten my ... (Feb '18) 1 hr Connie 23

Rogersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages