First Prev
of 5
Next Last
GOD HELP US

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jul 25, 2010
TERRY ROGERS 881 BEECH GROVE ROAD BULLS GAP ,HE IS THE BIGEST SNICH IN ROGERSVILLE . HE"S SELLING PILLS TO ALL THESE UNDER AGE GIRL JUST SO THEY WILL GIVE HIM A BLOW JOB. AND HE"S SNICHING ON OTHERS IF THEY CUT IN TO HIS PROFITS, HE"S GOT AIDS AND THESE YOUNG GIRLS DONT NO HE"S GOT AIDS I BET HE"S DONE GIVE IT TO HAFE OF ROGERSVILLE BY NOW.ID WACH MY KIDS IF I WHERE YOU ALL .HE"LL GIVE YOUR GIRLS A PILL AND GET THEM HOOKED ON THEM ,THEN AFTER HE GETS THEM HOOKED HE MAKES THEM PAY $35 OR $40 BUCKS TO GET MORE PILLS IF THEY DONT HAVE $$$ HE"LL TELL THEM IF THEY SUCK HIM OFF HE"LL GIVE THEM A PILL . HE"S A SORRY PICE OF SHIT, HE JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL FOR GOING ARMED WITH A LOADED GUN HE SHOOT UP A TRAILER IN BULLS GAP ,AND THEY WHERE 3 KIDS UNDER 3 YEARS OLD PLAYING IN THE YARD AND HE JUST KEEPED SHOOTING HIS GUN 5 OR 6 TIMES AT THE TRAILER HE DIDNT CARE HOW MANY KIDS WHERE THERE ,HE SEEN THE KIDS RUNING TRYING TO GET AWAY BUT HE JUST KEEP SHOOTING , THE COPS STOPED HIM ABOUT A MILE AWAY THEY FOUND THE TWO GUNS HE HAD WITH HIM THEY WHERE BOTH LOADED GESS HE WAS GOING TO COME BACK AND SHOOT AGAIN . I SHORE AM GLADE THEY STOPED HIM BEFOR HE CAME BACK, BUT IT DIDNT DO ANY GOOD THE NEXT THEY LET HIM OUT ON BOND .AND HE TOLD EVERY ONE HE WAS GOING TO COME BACK AND BURN THE TRAILER .I JUST DONT GET THESE JUDES IN HAWKINS COUNTY ,YOU GET CAULT WITH A joint AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU 10 YEARS IN PRISON ,AND THE ONES THAT KILL OR TRY TO KILL SOME ONE ONLY GETS A SLAP ON THE RIST ,WHATS RONG WITH THIS pichter.DAMN ARE THE PEOPLE WE VOTE IN THAT RETARTED . I THINK WE NEED TO STOP VOTING FOR ALL THESE ASSHOLES TO RUN OWER COUNTY.THEY CLOSED THE CITY POOL DOWN WE HAVE NOUTHING IN THIS TOWN FOR OWER KIDS TO DO BUT GET IN TRUBLE,THATS WHY MOST OF THE KIDS IN THIS TOWN ARE ON DRUGS,PILLS, METH. NET THING YOU NO THEY WILL CLOSE THE CITY PARK DOWN BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE A NUFF $$ TO BY ANY DONUTS FOR ALL THE COPS THIS TOWN HAS GONE ALL TO HELL AND WE ALL WOUNDER WHY OWER KIDS IN HAWKINS ARE KILLING THERE GRAND PARINTS AND Robbing Us Blind WE NEED TO GET OFF OWER ASSES AND VOTE SOMEONE IN OFFICE THATS GOING TO HELP OWER KIDS , BIULD PLACES SO OWER KIDS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO BESIDES DRUGS ,STEALING, ROBBING AND KILLING . WHEN ARE WE AS PARENTS GOING TO STAND UP FOR OWER KIDS. ALL WE HAVE IN THIS TOWN FOR OWER KIDS TO DO IS MOVIE THEATER AND A SORRY ASS BOLING ALLY WAKE UP ROGERSVILLE BEFOR YOUR KID IS THE NEXT ONE THAT KILLS SOME ONE , GOD HELP US WE NEED SOME ONE TO HELP
Happy_Reader

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2010
God Help us we need someone to teach YOU how to spell. You need not worry about anyone but yourself with that spelling. I would be embarressed to get on Topix and write anything If I were you. Did you graduate? If so, from what school?

“You know they all....pretend”

Since: Nov 08

Flush 'em out, TN

#3 Jul 26, 2010
Happy_Reader wrote:
God Help us we need someone to teach YOU how to spell. You need not worry about anyone but yourself with that spelling. I would be embarressed to get on Topix and write anything If I were you. Did you graduate? If so, from what school?
They're a larnin' him over at "ower boling ally". ;-)
idiot

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jul 26, 2010
God help us and baby girl are the same, quit getting on here starting BS, get a job and stop being jealous of other people. You know nothing about the people who's name you throw out there and you couldn't have a life because you got that nose every where but where it needs to be, in your own house and stop typing loud YOU GIVE ME A HEADACHE.
Barb

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jul 26, 2010
Well, Terry is a snitch and is trying to keep from going to prison. He has been in jail more times than you can count and has always been on t he crazy side. The whole Rogers' family isn't all there it seems. I should know. He and I have a long history and he had to go to anger management classes more than once. He is dying of something and they told him he had a few months to live and that was a year ago. He is always with a different woman and he is treating all of his friends that have been nothing but good to him like they are all shit. Yes, He did go to jail for shooting at homes in Bulls Gap and they let him out to go and do it all over again. I don't understand why he didn't get prison time out of that one. He talks about his own brothers and sisters and then wonders why they don't have anything to do with him. They all fighht, drink, and smoke pot and sell pills. He should get some time out of what he did. Yes, he does live at 881 Beech grove Road, Bulls Gap.
Mrs Polite

AOL

#6 Jul 26, 2010
Let me tell u all sumthin yall dont know shit about terry rogers and if u think u do u better think again. He is my cousin and everything your saying about him is wrong he is one of the most loving people u could ever meet. u think ur perfect, bitches think again. Barb u dont know shit about Terry, ur just mad he left ur cheatin ass to go find better. Yall think your lives are so great I bet u got more skeletans in your closet than anybody. U people must not have a life cause ur sitting here talking about someone U know nothing about. Thats all u people are good for running your mouth through a computer screen U dont have the nerve to come to our faces and say this stuff. U all dont know our family and from the way we see it you don't want to!!!!!!!
FGH

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jul 26, 2010
Mrs Polite wrote:
Let me tell u all sumthin yall dont know shit about terry rogers and if u think u do u better think again. He is my cousin and everything your saying about him is wrong he is one of the most loving people u could ever meet. u think ur perfect, bitches think again. Barb u dont know shit about Terry, ur just mad he left ur cheatin ass to go find better. Yall think your lives are so great I bet u got more skeletans in your closet than anybody. U people must not have a life cause ur sitting here talking about someone U know nothing about. Thats all u people are good for running your mouth through a computer screen U dont have the nerve to come to our faces and say this stuff. U all dont know our family and from the way we see it you don't want to!!!!!!!
you say we dont have the nerve to come to our faces ,well if we did come to your face you would just run in the house and grab a gun like a pussy that you are ,iv got news for you scot,if you and terry come back to my house thats where they will find your ass laying at when they come with the body bag to pick your sorry ass up at. iv got news for you and your so called family when i cach up with terry and scot you want have to worry about what he"s dieing from any more because im going to take care of him for you .now that was my kids playing in the yard when he came by acking like john wane and when i cach up with him and scot im going to show them both. if he would have hit one of my girls ,you all would allready have seen what im going to do when when i see these sorry fuckers out, he"ll think selling pills

“You know they all....pretend”

Since: Nov 08

Flush 'em out, TN

#8 Jul 27, 2010
Here's a thought-
Hows about everyone just not break any laws?
Hows about people stop trafficing/taking/making illegal drugs?

Would that be simple enough?
I guarandamtee your life would get easier.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2010
Let me tell all you people out there Terry is a really good person that got pulled into the middle of some stuff that has totally gotten out of control and the things he has done was things trying to ptotect his family but ended up hurting him instead he would not intentionly hurt anyone things are happening to him that should not be going on because he thought he was helping out someone he cared for but instead got pulled into something that got out of control he aint no differant from anyone else that would do anything to help out someone they care for so leave him alone and he wont bother you he never did cause no trouble before so give it a rest everybody deserves a second chance he really is a good guy and you all kmow it
Mr Jones

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2010
how does the original poster know him. I'd bet my life that they didn't meet in english class.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 27, 2010
It's pretty sad that because of this site, I'm learning to read and understand things that are lacking any form of punctuation.
sob

Kingsport, TN

#12 Jul 27, 2010
woman on the run wrote:
Let me tell all you people out there Terry is a really good person that got pulled into the middle of some stuff that has totally gotten out of control and the things he has done was things trying to ptotect his family but ended up hurting him instead he would not intentionly hurt anyone things are happening to him that should not be going on because he thought he was helping out someone he cared for but instead got pulled into something that got out of control he aint no differant from anyone else that would do anything to help out someone they care for so leave him alone and he wont bother you he never did cause no trouble before so give it a rest everybody deserves a second chance he really is a good guy and you all kmow it
how did he get pulled into this he"s the one that came over here with a loaded gun and started shooting at these houses and trails and the kids in the yard playing.just because he thought he seen a girl he thought he new on the porch hugging some one ,he got jealous , went home got two guns loaded them drove back to bulls gap then held one out the window of his car and fired the gun 3 times now how did he get drug in this, but its all good because they got him again doing about the same thing he"s in jaIL AGAIN NOW . they got him for getting drunk and driving by some ones house shooting their dog and killing it he got his car stuck in their yard ,the cops came out and terry started running and started holding his chest saying he was having a heart attack they took him to hospital ,then to jail . bet he just got drug in to this to
YOU NEED TO MIND UR OWN

Columbia, TN

#13 Jul 27, 2010
This site makes me so mad, why just talk TRASH about people, and most of the time dont know what ur talking about. You never know what is going on in someones life. You know when things go wrong in your life sometimes you make a few mistakes. I am related to him, and he needs some help and is trying to seek that help. He turned to the wrong person to help him instead that person made it worse. He has hurts in his life that NOBODY can ever begin to understand. Instead of running our mouths about him on a worthless website, we should be talking and praying to the LORD UP ABOVE to take control of his life. I will be praying for all you.................
big worm

United States

#14 Jul 27, 2010
The reason he was released is because his gun was never fired and a charge is pending. The place this took place is a known drug active location, and we believe he was just there to get a family member. According to i witnesses people of this resident were also armed with firearms before Mr. Rogers arrived. There is a large problem with NARCOTICS being brought in to tenn,but this will soon be resolved.
thosebones

Kingsport, TN

#15 Jul 27, 2010
lol "skealtons and sniches" this is just sad as hell...the pathetic spelling aside ,but when one adds the whole subject matter which is nothing more than a scorned person with a grudge or worse a person who got ripped off in a drug deal looking for revenge or some personal satisfaction in a demented way...it is just pathetic...I just never understand if you have this concern why are the cops not called?..no instead topix is used this is just one idiot gossip rag spouting off after another
thosebones

Kingsport, TN

#16 Jul 27, 2010
dog poop
sob

Kingsport, TN

#17 Jul 28, 2010
big worm wrote:
The reason he was released is because his gun was never fired and a charge is pending. The place this took place is a known drug active location, and we believe he was just there to get a family member. According to i witnesses people of this resident were also armed with firearms before Mr. Rogers arrived. There is a large problem with NARCOTICS being brought in to tenn,but this will soon be resolved.
i don't no where you get your info but he did shoot his gun and he was there to pick up any friend ,he thought he seen a girl he was messing with huging some one else . this was over a girl not drugs .i guess the dog he shoot two days letter was selling him meth to ,and the people's yard he tour up must have asked for it to .or mabie he went to their house to get meth to
sob

Kingsport, TN

#18 Jul 28, 2010
thosebones wrote:
lol "skealtons and sniches" this is just sad as hell...the pathetic spelling aside ,but when one adds the whole subject matter which is nothing more than a scorned person with a grudge or worse a person who got ripped off in a drug deal looking for revenge or some personal satisfaction in a demented way...it is just pathetic...I just never understand if you have this concern why are the cops not called?..no instead topix is used this is just one idiot gossip rag spouting off after another
got news for you the cops where called and he went to jail ,
hyhjghjghj

Kingsport, TN

#19 Jul 28, 2010
YOU NEED TO MIND UR OWN wrote:
This site makes me so mad, why just talk TRASH about people, and most of the time dont know what ur talking about. You never know what is going on in someones life. You know when things go wrong in your life sometimes you make a few mistakes. I am related to him, and he needs some help and is trying to seek that help. He turned to the wrong person to help him instead that person made it worse. He has hurts in his life that NOBODY can ever begin to understand. Instead of running our mouths about him on a worthless website, we should be talking and praying to the LORD UP ABOVE to take control of his life. I will be praying for all you..........
what the problem is terry found out he has aids and the doctors told him he wont live much longer . so he went and got his gun and said he was going to kill his self and any one he could take with him now that's the truth + he was drunk at the time
Washington State

Vashon, WA

#20 Jul 28, 2010
Mrs Polite wrote:
You say he is your cousin...on which side,Roger's or Ellis's? Shhhh...dont tell anyone but his Mother is my Aunt..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Kerrvinn 5 hr uptown 5
faith lashay williams 6 hr Eww 8
Faith Williams (Apr '12) 6 hr Eww 14
amanda lemka (Jun '13) 7 hr best friend 6
Bill O'Reilly war lies exposed by Fox News 7 hr amjenitna jarmeso... 11
Roger " Convicted Felon" Stewart 10 hr Factsarefacts 1
Hmmmm..... 11 hr Disappointed 51

Flood Warning for Hawkins County was issued at March 05 at 12:00PM CST

Rogersville Dating
Find my Match