Sagebush Steakhouse
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
John Wayne

Morristown, TN

#1 Mar 5, 2014
Can't wait, make mine rare and juicy all the way to the bone.
well

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2014
how was it
How is it

Madison, TN

#3 Mar 21, 2014
Is it a good place to eat like the other Sagebrushes? I hope so cause I love the one in Johnson City
John Wayne

Morristown, TN

#4 Mar 21, 2014
Out of town, not able to get by yet, but will when get back home. Looking forward to it.
sunny

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Mar 21, 2014
Sure was a full parking lot when I drove by today. I wish them luck! Will try them out next week.
How is it

Madison, TN

#6 Mar 22, 2014
sunny wrote:
Sure was a full parking lot when I drove by today. I wish them luck! Will try them out next week.
You will have to post and let us know how your experience with the servers and also how the food was
good food

Kingsport, TN

#7 Mar 22, 2014
Ate there today and I would have to give it two thumbs up. The steak was as good as any I've had. The sides were all good as well. Best of all was the price. I got a meat and two sides for about what I normally pay for a fast food meal. Looks like this place is going to get a lot of business.
thats all folks

Kingsport, TN

#9 Mar 23, 2014
Ate their yesterday also, food, service, and price were good. Once they get settled in I think it will be real good.
Just saying

Kingsport, TN

#10 Mar 23, 2014
Its Sagebrush!!!!
Foxygal

Rogersville, TN

#11 Mar 23, 2014
So glad we have a nice sit down reaturant!!! Especially with beer and cocktails! Finally rogersville has caught up with the Jones!!!
happy

Hendersonville, NC

#12 Mar 23, 2014
Great place to eat!!!
Tried it

Kingsport, TN

#13 Mar 23, 2014
Today and thought it was very good with good service also. Great to have a nice steak house finally. Hope we keep this one.
Find it funny

Kingsport, TN

#14 Mar 25, 2014
Funny how when the building was owned by someone other than a henard -no liquor. Now that a big wig owns it we magically can get liquor approved there . Amazing since its next to a park and fairly close to a school!! Christian town my butt!!
Boyd Crowder

King Of Prussia, PA

#15 Mar 26, 2014
It wasnt very Christian to sell the crap called food when Henards ran the place!545
Yum

Ellenboro, NC

#16 Mar 26, 2014
I ate there today! Great food, fair prices, and the little Buttry girl waitress was right on it. She was busy but kept up!
Neighborhood Watch

Bristol, TN

#17 Mar 26, 2014
Ate there, we'll pleased, somewhat slow, but no longer than normal if I had gone to any nice sit down Resturant at the same time of day. If I had wanted fast food, I would have went through a drive. Rogersville has finally hit a home run on landing someone like Sagebrush to locate here.
no thanks

Knoxville, TN

#18 Mar 27, 2014
Ever thing from kingsirt was brought to rogrsville. Wasn't kingsport shut down for being so nasty had ratts really bad
Catlover

Kingsport, TN

#19 Mar 27, 2014
Haven't eaten there yet. At least we have a place to have a cocktail with dinner.. Hate to say it people. I think it is great to have a place to eat and have a drink... About time...
Kitchen worker

Bristol, TN

#20 Mar 28, 2014
no thanks wrote:
Ever thing from kingsirt was brought to rogrsville. Wasn't kingsport shut down for being so nasty had ratts really bad
they closed because they lost their lease and landlord sol property. I am thankful for them, they have been good to all workers and I have a job. They hired a lot of people and are looking to hire some more.
just me

Mountain View, CA

#21 Mar 28, 2014
We have always had a place to eat around here to have a beer , cocktail, or a glass of wine its called the Hales Springs Inn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rpd 8 min Calledout 9
Sept 26 bad mothers 19 min Hmmm 2
Trump 30 min red 4
Report A Meth Lab Anonymously (Jul '09) 3 hr Nasty 16
cherokee needs new football coach 4 hr Stretch 14 5
Stewart Bankruptcy 9 hr fyi 2
More firemen charged with arson 12 hr Mistress X 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages