First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looking

Savannah, TN

#1 Jun 16, 2010
anyone know how they are doing now.
cooper standard

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2010
we treat our workers like shit!!!!!!!!!! lol
It is what it is

Columbia, TN

#3 Jun 17, 2010
They are booming.. Too much work not enough people. Man!! How can they sale so many vehicles.
8huik

Surgoinsville, TN

#4 Jun 19, 2010
They made me go out in the rain and wash the cars
mellow mail

Morristown, TN

#5 Jun 19, 2010
looking wrote:
anyone know how they are doing now.
30 hrs. a week in october !
looking

Savannah, TN

#6 Jun 19, 2010
are they putting in a lot of overtime now.
Mr Tube

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2010
I here they quit laying off in the maintenance departmemt and started fireing them .
Chattannoga Turd Turner

Chattanooga, TN

#8 Jun 20, 2010
When are they moving to Greenville?
Bulldog

Little Valley, NY

#9 Jun 21, 2010
Mr Tube wrote:
I here they quit laying off in the maintenance departmemt and started fireing them .
Especially when they walk out the back door with a bunch of copper wire.
Mr Tube

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2010
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when they walk out the back door with a bunch of copper wire.


Do tell?
BLUE PAINT

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2010
I here you can be falsely accused for stealing!
Mr Tube

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2010
BLUE PAINT wrote:
I here you can be falsely accused for stealing!


I heard that to !!!!!! By one of the biggest thiefs there.
HE HAS STOLE AT LEAST 40 HOURS A WEEK FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS..!!
So What

Columbia, TN

#13 Jun 22, 2010
I liked the "HE HAS STOLE AT LEAST 40 HOURS A WEEK FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS..!!"
He was not there for 20 years maybe 10 but it is still funny.
Cooper is booming. Making lots of money with huge profits. Also hiring people permanent..

By by to the loosers.Up with the good people that appreciate having a good job with good pay.
Turd Turner

Chattanooga, TN

#14 Jun 23, 2010
So What wrote:
I liked the "HE HAS STOLE AT LEAST 40 HOURS A WEEK FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS..!!"
He was not there for 20 years maybe 10 but it is still funny.
Cooper is booming. Making lots of money with huge profits. Also hiring people permanent..
By by to the loosers.Up with the good people that appreciate having a good job with good pay.
Yea until people realize that the jobs are not coming back to this country. If it get slow, the "permanent" jobs will be gone!
It is what it is

Columbia, TN

#15 Jun 23, 2010
Okay what is your point?
guess what

Kingsport, TN

#16 Jun 24, 2010
i worked in a plant and when we were getting alot of work we would find out they were stock piling parts.and then guess what hours got cut back and then shut downs for so many weeks and then lay offs.
Mr Tube

United States

#17 Jun 24, 2010
guess what wrote:
i worked in a plant and when we were getting alot of work we would find out they were stock piling parts.and then guess what hours got cut back and then shut downs for so many weeks and then lay offs.


WE do it to but so what and a few more has head so for up someone ____ they cant see it .
what up

Church Hill, VA

#18 Jun 24, 2010
Why were the cops up there?
Mr Tube

United States

#19 Jun 27, 2010
what up wrote:
Why were the cops up there?

dont know for sure just pick one (drugs theives )
life out

Oak Ridge, TN

#20 Jul 25, 2010
It's 16 years and I did work, if anyone wants to ask Kathy D. she will tell you when I moved into team 3&4 after being a team leader / area leader and a back up shift leader.... she will tell you it was the most work she ever seen me do.
as for that Syco Sally she is a back stabbin' bitch. Wanda W. did what she had to and did not lie.I miss some of you butt the rest can BURN IN HELL !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacie Ann 16 min momoney 35
February Wheel Tax Vote 1 hr Advice 12
Want to buy property 1 hr great deals r us 2
Discovey Days Childcare in Bulls Gap 5 hr Concerned Parent 1
Bill Cup 9 hr Wtf 8
AGC Supervisors 10 hr Lisa 1
Melania Trump posed naked for skin mags (Jul '16) 12 hr Ding 38

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages