Next Last
hmmmm

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2011
someone told me that someone jumped off the bridge not long ago
Long Drop

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 1, 2011
Wouldn't be surprised. Half the murders in town seem to involve someone throwing evidence off that bridge.
Mike

Kingsport, TN

#3 Mar 1, 2011
Long Drop wrote:
Wouldn't be surprised. Half the murders in town seem to involve someone throwing evidence off that bridge.
Well why not? It is a good place to get rid of evidence. Any bridge that is over a river is a good place to dispose of evidence at if no one sees you do it.
Long Drop

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 1, 2011
It's not really so good since the law is often out there with a dive team recovering things. It's also a bit obvious when you stop your car in the middle of the bridge. But criminals are stupid that much we know. It's about as foolish as people who store their savings money in a coffee can in the freezer or under the mattress, as if no thieves are going to look there. Or the old key under the door mat trick.
Wandering

Bulls Gap, TN

#5 Mar 1, 2011
Did anyone find out anything else about this? Did someone really jump off the bridge?
Bobby

United States

#6 Mar 1, 2011
i heard that it was a woman named Lisa Greene she was so depressed over her 2 children leaving thats she couldnt take it any longer when they turned 18 they moved out her oldest daughter hasnt talked to her in 3 years and wont even let her see her grandson the youngest daughter just moved out she met some guy over the internet and ran off with him if anybody knows anything else plz contact the family
U people R crazy

Bowling Green, SC

#7 Mar 1, 2011
did she live? Is she Ok?
Mike

Kingsport, TN

#8 Mar 2, 2011
Long Drop wrote:
It's not really so good since the law is often out there with a dive team recovering things. It's also a bit obvious when you stop your car in the middle of the bridge. But criminals are stupid that much we know. It's about as foolish as people who store their savings money in a coffee can in the freezer or under the mattress, as if no thieves are going to look there. Or the old key under the door mat trick.
Well, throwing it instead of just dropping it is better and as far as stopping goes, just do it in the middle of the night.
Wandering

Bulls Gap, TN

#9 Mar 2, 2011
That name sounds familiar. Who was she married to? Who are her children? Please no bad mouthing!! I'm concerned!!
Bobby

United States

#10 Mar 2, 2011
that i know of she was married to coy greene jr and her kids names are angels and jessica greene
listen

Maryville, TN

#11 Mar 2, 2011
It wasn't a woman ... It was a man named Rick Justice....
Family

United States

#12 Mar 2, 2011
Does anyone know who it really was and if they are alive? I have heard several different stories.
Country Girl

Bulls Gap, TN

#13 Mar 3, 2011
Ok...was it a man or woman...or did it even happen??
Molena Dowell

United States

#14 Mar 3, 2011
Seems like if it did happen it would be on the news or in the paper. I really don't know but i will wait until i found out from a reliable source before i would tell the story to anyone.
mee

Kingsport, TN

#15 Mar 3, 2011
i heard something about this over the scanner the time it was happening im guessing, all it said was there was a possible jumper on the bridge, im thinkin they said male but im not positive, dont know if they jumped or not but the cops was called about it.
hope

Knoxville, TN

#16 Mar 4, 2011
It was a man that had a sex change.so we r not sure what to call him . he did not die but is really confused.
lisa greene

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2011
This is lisa greene it wasnt me and whoever it was ill pray for that nothing didnt happen to them
Why not

Knoxville, TN

#18 Mar 4, 2011
lisa greene wrote:
This is lisa greene it wasnt me and whoever it was ill pray for that nothing didnt happen to them
I am really glade it was not u.they r a few people on topix that could drop in anytime.
swan dive

Fort Campbell, TN

#19 Mar 4, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
someone told me that someone jumped off the bridge not long ago
H*ll it wouldnt hurt anyway.That bridge aint that tall anyway.
Doc

Kingsport, TN

#20 Mar 4, 2011
If it's the same Rick Justice I know, this is very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Wesley Cope 17 min all about dat money 3
snitch 22 min all about dat money 1
who's narcing in rogersville? 34 min all about dat money 59
Jessica bandy 1 hr Rockin Bob the Wi... 4
Biggest Liars in Rogersville? 1 hr all about dat money 13
Dwayne Byington (Oct '12) 2 hr Hawkins county re... 8
Big Creek Dam (Sep '12) 2 hr Hawkins county re... 5
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web