Is there a y good single men in the a...

Is there a y good single men in the area

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Wondering

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Is there any good men out there in this area who don't do drugs??? It would be nice to meet someone in their 40's who are not drug addicts. Just curious?
Why

Dunnellon, FL

#2 Dec 27, 2012
They gotta be in theur 40's?
ollie

Lenoir City, TN

#3 Dec 28, 2012
I'm single, I'm 102 years old, and very rich, I got one foot in the grave, and the other foot on a banana peel, looking for some young girl to help me spend my money before I die.
I Am Perfect

Newport, TN

#4 Dec 28, 2012
The perfect man lives here in Rogersville. I'm single, 40-ish, physically fit, business owner with no kids and own my own home.

The reason...There is a fleshy cyst on my wang. The first time a woman sees my wang it's over. If you canlook past the fleshy cyst on my wang we might be a match made in heaven.
Realistic

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 28, 2012
There are very few good people in Rogersville (men or women) & even fewer that are single. Almost all the good people left here are in their 60's or older. We have a tradition of ruining our people from the time they are very young by teaching them to only think about themselves and what everyone else can do for them. Morals & self-sufficiency are things of the past. My advice, leave & go to an area where people are more concerned with living life than ruining everyone else's.
I am Perfect

Newport, TN

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Yep its me wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hellll lmao why don't u get it cut off your wang?
The same reason my parents didn't have me circumsized. The Bible says thou shall not mutilate thy body, and that includes tatoos, piercings, and cutting things off your wang. So, not only does my wang look like a little man with a turtleneck sweater pulled over his head, there's a big fleshy cyst dangling right off the end of it.
Dum Beeches

Newport, TN

#8 Dec 28, 2012
What would you do if you found your good man?
Bossee

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Dum Beeches wrote:
What would you do if you found your good man?
Probably be a good little gal n chew off that fleshy pecker cyst fer him. Better not swallow!
well well

Johnson City, TN

#10 Dec 28, 2012
I am Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
The same reason my parents didn't have me circumsized. The Bible says thou shall not mutilate thy body, and that includes tatoos, piercings, and cutting things off your wang. So, not only does my wang look like a little man with a turtleneck sweater pulled over his head, there's a big fleshy cyst dangling right off the end of it.
oh my god its tiny dick cook busted...
Goodness Gracious

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2013
Some of you are hilarious. Ladies, there are good men here in this town, just have to weed through he rif raff. That plays true to the other side of the coin as well. From a man's point of view: I see a lot of women portraying themselves as little angels, Bible reading Christians with a heart of gold, putting on a show as to how they want to be portayed. When, in fact, that is so far from the truth.
Goodness Gracious

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Here is the going deal as I see it in this town. Pretty young girl graduates from high school, gets married, pops out 2-4 kids, divorces and is left with the bag while ex is out knocking up another girl. Meth all over town, why not crack you may ask, because the meth dealers ran them off. Cops will fix it? My ass, takes 2-4 of them to guard the metal detector at the court house and most are so out of shape that the majority couldnt run far enough to make it to their patrol cars.
Jeff Goforth

Ringgold, GA

#13 Jan 4, 2013
I am single, and I am looking. I haven't had a date for a very long time. I had a bad experience with my last girlfriend. She worked at Sam Dong. She was Korean, and I fell for her totally. She loved me too, but had to go back to her native country.
Stacy Vaughn

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jan 5, 2013
I'm somewhat single or I can tell you I am . I'm sweet and trustful
Girl

United States

#15 Jan 6, 2013
There are a few good guys around here,but NOT MANY & sad to say,not many good women either.Very few of THE GREATEST GENERATION are still around and with them went most of good values,morals and hard work ethic and that is just sad.What would they think of us? What would they think of the mess that has come of this generation? I pray that things like this drug program that Hawkins Co. is trying to get going makes a difference and is just the beginning to helping this county get these younger people back on the right track to being people of which we can be proud of and more like those who set the example of GOOD before us.God bless all of you who are looking for a good man or woman.They are far and few between,but they are out there.;)
Ex wives club

Portage, MI

#16 Jan 6, 2013
I would look else where for decent single men..around this area its almost impossible to find a man that can hold a job, while the woman works her a$$ off.Mans idea of a good time is having you meet them at some parking lot because there to cheap to pick you up or take you out. If your married are cheating while your working at your lousy fast food job or what have you.Pill heads, alcoholics, most cant stay in monogamous relation ship if their lives depended on it. Way to many with baby mamma drama. And the men who do have custody of their children usually will tell you how those kids are their world and use them to show what" nice" guys they are but in reality the grandparents are usually doing the care giving while daddy is out in town almost every night breeding like a two peckerd billy goat instead of staying home taking care of them kids he cares so much about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Seal passed away 5 hr Sad days 1
Hawkins county Sargent shown drinking on Facebook? 6 hr WalMart 23
Rogersville water Department (Apr '13) 8 hr Toby 101
Who buys broken tvs (Sep '13) 11 hr Lee 227
jade henry (May '13) 13 hr Willing 9
Trump tax plan another con job 14 hr Old people 7
Remembering Trump's reaction to 9/11 Thu Pastor Bubba 16
News Crime 44 mins ago 12:22 p.m.Rogersville pediatr... Thu Dr Spek 72

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web