First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jane

Morristown, TN

#22 Sep 28, 2010
They both are staying with his mom in Mooresburg along with their 3 kids, his mom's boyfriend and his son up behind cloud nine. Heard his mom and the boyfriend are as bad as Keith and Tonya. They are drunks. Those poor poor kids. I feel so sorry for them.
excuse me

United States

#23 Sep 29, 2010
Don't be talkin shit about stuff you don't know. You need to leave the mother's boyfriend out of it. My father isn't a bad person, he may drink but that doesn't make him a bad person. He is a good man and would give the shirt off his back to help out a friend. I'm not sure if those kids are living there or not but when they were they were well taken care of. So if letting some kids stay with him because they needed to stay somewhere makes him bad, than I guess he is. I'm pretty sure he has nothing to do with how Keith supposedly is, so get a life and leave him out of this.
Jane

Morristown, TN

#24 Sep 29, 2010
Your father is probably a good man. He just should have left that woman alone. He didn't know what he was getting his self into when he got with her. I feel sorry for him as well.
keith

Knoxville, TN

#25 Sep 30, 2010
this is keith all of you out there that is saying i stole from you and im on pills well i didnt do it and a news flash im not on pills any more just ask all of my old dealers they can tell you so kiss my ass and you know who the hell im talking about
lmao

United States

#28 Sep 30, 2010
keith wrote:
this is keith all of you out there that is saying i stole from you and im on pills well i didnt do it and a news flash im not on pills any more just ask all of my old dealers they can tell you so kiss my ass and you know who the hell im talking about
That has to be the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard. You and your wife are both pathetic pill heads. You don't have dealers anymore dumbass cause you go get them yourself. You need to be a man and take care of your kids!
Smarter Than U Think

Columbia, TN

#30 Oct 3, 2010
I think it's hilarious! I heard that his mother called someone and jumped all over them cause they actually done something about the stealing he was doing. Well if they cared anything about there 3 awsome children they have then they wouldnt be in the mess they are in. I dont feel sorry for them. Congrats goes to the one that actually stood up to them and showed them they couldnt do wrong and get by with it. If everyone would do this maybe then they would get tired of being behind bars. As for his mother she needs to quit babying him and let him and his wife learn there lesson!
keith

Maryville, TN

#31 Oct 6, 2010
ya i steal from kids, so whats it your business anyway?
Someone Who Cares

Columbia, TN

#32 Oct 6, 2010
That's just sorry. How would you feel if someone stole from your kids! Oh wait you probably have. You and your wife are really sick individuals. Grow the hell up and make something of yourselves!
KARMA's a bitch and you will soon find that out!
DUECES!!!
FYI

Mooresville, NC

#33 Oct 6, 2010
keith wrote:
ya i steal from kids, so whats it your business anyway?
That just goes to show how big of piece of s**t you are, stealin from kids, have you ever heard of gettin a JOB and make somethin of yourself and make your kids life better! GROW UP !!!!!!
Jane

Morristown, TN

#34 Oct 7, 2010
Keith your are a real sick man. And as for your mother she needs help as well. If she was any kind of mom she would be helping you not sheltering you. Tonya, You are just as sick as your husband. You have let him get the best of you. You are better then that. You weren't raised that way and well hell, Keith wasn't either. You all need to find someone that will take your kids into their home while you both go away for help. If it's jail or to a special hosp. But don't let that so called mother in law keep them. They will turn out like Keith. They need to be taught morals.
FYI

Cleveland, TN

#35 Mar 22, 2012
Tinkerbell Fan wrote:
<quoted text>He is staying in Mooresburg with his momma and her boyfriend last time I checked
love how your besties again after all that crap im so touched and relieved to see that you dont give a shit bout nothin or no one aslong as you have your happy pills :)
Tinkerbell Fan

Morristown, TN

#36 Mar 24, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
love how your besties again after all that crap im so touched and relieved to see that you dont give a shit bout nothin or no one aslong as you have your happy pills :)
What does that have to do with you and your life? And just FYI neither one of us were on pills except tylenol or ibuprofen!
Tinkerbell Fan

Morristown, TN

#37 Mar 24, 2012
FYI since you wanna get on here and run your mouth why not put your real name out here for us all to see!!!! Are you afraid and besides what I do with my life is none of no ones business!!!!
Rod

Sevierville, TN

#38 Mar 28, 2012
what a joke
Lindsay

United States

#39 Mar 29, 2012
Why don't all of you just worry about yourselves? Damn.
TONYA

San Jose, CA

#40 Mar 31, 2012
Say what you want to say about him but leave mine and my kids name out of it. I left him over a year ago he might do all that but I don't. If I was so bad on drugs like you all said I.was. How come I never got sick. Just ask any of my friends and family that was with me at that time. This has went on long enough so please drop it. I take care of my kids with no help from him or his family and just so you know I recieve no help from the state either. So thank you very much for all your concern and keep us in your prayers. Thank you.
angel 62

Morristown, TN

#41 May 19, 2013
keith has got his life in order without tonya he is a good person he dosent do drugs any more you all get on here and put ppl down and for his mom and her boy friend thay stood by him and helped him thru the bad times and it was a long hard road but it paid off and as for his dad he is a sorry peice of shit him and that whore he is with fed keith pills all the time
angel 62

Morristown, TN

#42 May 19, 2013
why do u ppl get on here and put his mom down she hasnt done any thing to you ppl she was married to kyle thacker for years then he decided he wanted the bitch next door whom was his youngest sons mother in law keith has a good mother that did her best to raise her sons right just dont make sense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nepotism and Treason 19 min Factcheck 5
Hawkins County School secrets 1 hr [email protected] 17
brain rimer (tara lipe's husband) (Aug '11) 2 hr NastyFam 57
Looking for 8 hr Ashley thacker 2
Trump budget cuts would cost Hawkins schools $5... 11 hr Bill Mahr 8
Where are they 17 hr Help 1
Rogersville Middle School 23 hr Rachel 2

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance