Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#81 Jul 14, 2013
Lol, yeah nothing wrong with watching a little tv now and then. lol
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#82 Jul 14, 2013
They're trying to give Judd and Jesse a hard time. Why didn't CBS throw off or at least stop dingy Aaryn from tossing Candace's bed over? Guess it's for the ratings, but for me I can't wait to see those 3 gone.
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#83 Jul 14, 2013
Wish would've slapped those trashy brats
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#84 Jul 14, 2013
Lol wish Candace
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#85 Jul 14, 2013
You go Amanda. lol
Just saying

Morristown, TN

#86 Jul 14, 2013
I'm very disappointed that CBS has let this continue. If I were Candice I'd sue them for mental anguish. Way to go Judd and Howard for standing up for Jessie and Candice!
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#87 Jul 14, 2013
Didn't some of this episode appear on tv before? meaning maybe reruns. sorry for all the posts.
Just saying

Morristown, TN

#88 Jul 14, 2013
Tennessee dude wrote:
Didn't some of this episode appear on tv before? meaning maybe reruns. sorry for all the posts.
Not sure. No need to apologize--I'm glad someone else is excited!! Gina Marie is UNSTABLE!!

“What you see, is what you get!”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#89 Jul 14, 2013
A lot of tonight's show was on TVGN Big Brother After Dark. There was no sense in letting any of the harassment continue. I can't wait for Aaryn to be gone. But really, Jeremy needs to go. Aaryn, I don't think will be that great in competitions so it should be easier to get rid of her. Just hope she doesn't get HOH again. It was handed to her before though. I'm really liking Amanda and Candice right now, Howard isn't so bad either. I do wish Judd would talk with his mouth open though.
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#90 Jul 14, 2013
I'm liking Helen, Elissa, and Candace. I knew that I had saw some of the episo@de but couldn't remember where. Thanksu Donna, and no need to apologize just saying . The only two things that I don't like about Howard are he lies and says he's religious but if you're religious then you wouldn't be lying. I know it's a game but don't change who you are, Helen,Candace,and Jesse never changed.
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#91 Jul 14, 2013
Just Saying I apologize I had another blonde moment like Aaryn lol. I read your post wrong, my bad.
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#92 Jul 14, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure. No need to apologize--I'm glad someone else is excited!! Gina Marie is UNSTABLE!!
yeah I've lost respect for gina marie for being mean to Candace and Jesse.It's just one guy and not the end of the world.

Location hidden

#93 Jul 15, 2013
Tennessee dude wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I've lost respect for gina marie for being mean to Candace and Jesse.It's just one guy and not the end of the world.
I'm glad CBS showed all the drama that was going on in the house last night. I know what you mean about Gina Marie. Did you see Jeremy on After Dark tonight? He was wearing a baby bonnet and a diaper! What's up with that? Oh my gosh! The veto ceremony is today and I guess we know what will happen there.
Tennessee dude

Columbia, SC

#94 Jul 15, 2013
I'm watching it now but can't stand Jeremy,what a punk!!?!!

Location hidden

#95 Jul 15, 2013
Elissa nominated Jeremy as planned when Kaitlin took herself off.
Tennessee dude

Clover, SC

#96 Jul 15, 2013
Good, I'd vote him off when I. had the chance.But at the same time,I thought the HOH was the one who did the nominating, idk?.

Location hidden

#97 Jul 15, 2013
Oh yeah, Helen did nominate him because one of her nominees took herself off. If it had been Spencer being replaced, Elissa would have gotten to nominate another player. Sorry for the confusion.
Tennessee dude

Bennettsville, SC

#98 Jul 15, 2013
Not a problem.
Tennessee dude

Taylors, SC

#99 Jul 16, 2013
Watching this mornings Big Brother After Dark and all the contestants are saying that Jeremy is going home, hopefully that's true.

Location hidden

#100 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah I hope so too! Then hopefully next week Aaryn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting in church hill 6 min Captain howdy 11
10 Attributes of Really Lazy People (Dec '07) 8 min Lol 50
David Bailey for County mayor a smart man nice ... 9 min Paul 3
The kingfish will take up for the governor in M... 1 hr Really 2
Republican governor brought down by a felony 1 hr Tommy 1
Beth Ward 3 hr Shenastyaf 11
School board 3 hr Unreal 27
One Time Expenditure 21 hr Debbie sheddan 28

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web