First Prev
of 33
Next Last

“What you see, is what you get!”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 May 16, 2013
Who's ready for the new season of Big Brother 15! It's starting a week early this year, Wednesday night, June 26! Anybody getting excited? I sure am!
just me

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 20, 2013
can't wait!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#3 May 20, 2013
Before the season gets started, I would like to know one thing from you faithful watchers, do you want to know what happens ahead of time or not? If so, I will be more than happy to put on here what is happening, just let me know.
sure

United States

#4 May 20, 2013
yeah!!id like to know

Location hidden

#5 May 20, 2013
Ok, so when it starts, I'll let you guys know. I'm so excited, I can't stand it. June 26 at 9pm cannot get here quick enough. I'm setting my dvr as soon as I can so I won't miss anything!
just me

Knoxville, TN

#6 May 21, 2013
yes, for sure, cause i work swing shift and can't watch it everytime it airs, that would be Great!!! thanks Donna!

Location hidden

#7 Jun 19, 2013
Just one more week to go before the excitement begins! Tomorrow they start doing commercials with the new houseguests so be sure to watch cbs! I can't wait, I'm about to burst!

Location hidden

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Breaking News: New Season Twists Revealed!

Posted on Jun 18, 2013 06:00am

June 19, 2013

“BIG BROTHER” INTRODUCES TWO NEW TWISTS FOR THIS SUMMER’S EDITION WHICH PREMIERES JUNE 26 ON CBS

For the First Time, Three Houseguests will Find Themselves Nominated for Eviction

Viewers to Play an Influential Role in the Game of BIG BROTHER This Summer by Voting for the “Big Brother MVP”

BIG BROTHER Returns with a Stylish Mid-Century Modern Chic Design and a New “Live Show” Set

BIG BROTHER will unleash two new twists into the stylish, redesigned house this summer that will influence the strategic landscape of the game when it premieres on Wednesday, June 26 (8:00-9:00PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Julie Chen is the host.

The first twist is a series’ first: instead of two Houseguests being nominated each week for eviction, as in past seasons, contestants will nominate three in this summer’s edition. This process will be further explained during the season premiere.

The second twist will allow BIG BROTHER viewers to play a crucial role in the game by casting votes for the Houseguest they feel is playing the best game. The Houseguest who receives the most votes will be anointed that week’s,“Big Brother MVP.” The full scope of the MVP’s secret power will be revealed during the season premiere.

America will start casting their votes for this season’s first “Big Brother MVP” before the Houseguests even enter the game, beginning with a pre-premiere vote starting Thursday, June 20, following CBS’s cast announcement of the new Houseguests. Fans can visit http://www.cbs.com/bbmvp to cast their vote.

“The Big Brother MVP will force the houseguests to rethink their strategies. With America rewarding good game play, it doesn't pay to be a floater this summer,” said Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan, Executive Producers of BIG BROTHER.

This season, the Houseguests will enjoy a stylish BIG BROTHER house with mid-century modern chic décor. The living room features a stacked stone fireplace filled with concrete balls and LED lighting and an eight foot brass starburst; the redesigned kitchen sits below a giant gold world map; the plush, spa-like bathroom is lined with cedar wood; and the bedrooms include an architect’s studio vibe and a crayon-colored room featuring Los Angeles landmarks.

The Head of Household suite is entirely black and white, including an aquarium of Koi flown in from Asia to bring good fortune.

The mid-century style of the BIG BROTHER house continues on host Julie Chen’s newly remodeled set. The multi-story front of the house features a new high-gloss stage, a lighted runway and a massive 103 inch plasma screen, as well as several other screens, for Julie to monitor and communicate with the Houseguests.

Following the premiere on Wednesday, June 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights weekly – Sundays (8:00 - 9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning June 30), Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 2) and the LIVE eviction show hosted by Julie Chen will be broadcast on Wednesdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 3).

Location hidden

#9 Jun 25, 2013
In exactly 24 hours, we will all be watching BIG BROTHER 15! It begins at 8 pm instead of 9 as I said in previous post. So be sure to tune into BIG BROTHER at 8 pm! YEE HAW! It's finally here!

Location hidden

#10 Jun 27, 2013
McCrae nominated Jessie and Candace. The third person has not been nominated by MVP yet. I'll let you know as soon as I know. Which will probably be after work today.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Andy, Helen, Howard, Elissa, Judd are Have-nots

Location hidden

#12 Jun 27, 2013
Elissa is MVP! I can't believe it! YUCK! Rachel's sister started out winning crap already?!

Location hidden

#13 Jun 27, 2013
David is MVP nominee!

Location hidden

#14 Jun 28, 2013
McCrae has the power of Veto! I wonder what he is going to do now? I'll let you guys now when I find out!

Location hidden

#15 Jun 29, 2013
McCrae used the veto and saved Candice. Then nominated Elissa.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 3, 2013
I'm pretty sure that David will be going home tonight. What do you guys think? Who do yall like so far this year?
opinion

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Jul 3, 2013
Elissa of course! How about you?
Tennessee dude

Conover, NC

#18 Jul 3, 2013
Aaryn is a babydoll, hoping that David goes home, "Moving Company" , move them out, lol.

Location hidden

#19 Jul 3, 2013
I like Howard and Spencer. But the girls, I haven't made up my mind of them yet.
opinion

Maryville, TN

#20 Jul 3, 2013
I'll have to watch a little more to know who all I like for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clowns 2 hr Jess 2
Kimberly Shanks Gilreath 2 hr Michelle 1
Amy Jeffers 3 hr Funny 10
History of Rogersville City Government 4 hr Old TImer 15
Next to Water Department 10 hr Nobody cares 4
my sister is screwing a pair of brothers I'm so... Sat BenDover 9
Michael Wilt Sat Von Dooskie 8

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance