curious

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jun 14, 2012
Does anybody know who wrecked their motor cycle on summitt road this evening in bulls gap and had to be flown out by life star life star landed at cherokee high school

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Not sure if it was the same wreck but there was a motorcycle wreck on 66 headed into Rogersville just before Cherokee. I think that guys name was Richard King. I think he left in an ambulance.
curious

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 14, 2012
volfan4life wrote:
Not sure if it was the same wreck but there was a motorcycle wreck on 66 headed into Rogersville just before Cherokee. I think that guys name was Richard King. I think he left in an ambulance.
they did put him in ambulance just to cherokee high to get on life star a friend of mine was there and it was a motor cycle wreck below tj box around 4 o clock to 4 30 o clock

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 16, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>they did put him in ambulance just to cherokee high to get on life star a friend of mine was there and it was a motor cycle wreck below tj box around 4 o clock to 4 30 o clock
Has anyone heard how the guy is doing?
Ellen

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jun 16, 2012
I hope he is doing ok. I am praying for the family.
family friend

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Anyone know where exactly this accident occurred and if the guys name for sure was Richard King? Where was the guy flight lifted to? any information would be very helpful.
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is President 7 plus more years 1 hr Trump Is President 14
Riverside Bbq 7 hr Good 3
Persia Church & pastor Hoskins (Apr '12) 8 hr Aesop 67
chris morelock 14 hr Enquirer 16
Little Ceasers 17 hr Judy 20
Rogersville Water Problems 17 hr Irony 6
Stacie Ann Tue URTHESTUPIDONE 52

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance