Billy Helton & Neochia
concerned friend

Columbia, TN

#1 Sep 2, 2009
has anyone heard about this?! i mean can we say GROSSSSSS. he is still married to amy right?! if she knew he had that nasty skank in her house she would beat the hell outa somebody.. lol.. amy needs to leave his a$$ alone before she gets caught up cause everyone knows he aint nothing but a snitchin lil b*tch. he needs to grow up & get a life & stop moochin off amy.
Really

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2009
Is this the same "LOW LIFE" woman that runs with Danny Bledsoe?
o my

Cleveland, TN

#3 Sep 3, 2009
Really wrote:
Is this the same "LOW LIFE" woman that runs with Danny Bledsoe?
yes.amy get away .i no u but u don!t no me .get away!
neighbor

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2013
o my wrote:
<quoted text>yes.amy get away .i no u but u don!t no me .get away!
OMG. Billy out jail lock everything up
Sara

Cambridge, MA

#5 Jun 17, 2013
yeah lock everything up i heard he is snitching.. thats the reason why he got out so quickly..
missy

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jun 19, 2013
like we dont know who you are sara go suck bear or wait dont let donna catch you all shooting up
Sara

Herndon, VA

#7 Jun 19, 2013
i dont shoot up thank u. NEVER DID!!! U dont kno me... so keep my name out of ur mouth. And when did i suck bear?
News

Bristol, TN

#8 Jun 20, 2013
If you have to ask someone else because you cant remember then thats pretty bad...
Rahul

Bhopal, India

#9 Jun 20, 2013
hi........
Biker

Bristol, TN

#10 Jun 20, 2013
Welcome to america Rahul!
missy

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Sara wrote:
i dont shoot up thank u. NEVER DID!!! U dont kno me... so keep my name out of ur mouth. And when did i suck bear?
who anit you sucked i could name few one lady would come beat your ass wes anit truthful either why you think he likes donna so good
Sara

Herndon, VA

#12 Jun 20, 2013
missy wrote:
<quoted text>who anit you sucked i could name few one lady would come beat your ass wes anit truthful either why you think he likes donna so good
LOOK HERE MIISSY!!! U dont kno me at all. I have not sucked no one. Wes is truthful to me and which lady wants to beat my ass? I have not done anything.
missy

Kingsport, TN

#13 Jun 20, 2013
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK HERE MIISSY!!! U dont kno me at all. I have not sucked no one. Wes is truthful to me and which lady wants to beat my ass? I have not done anything.
ok you keep lieimg to yourself wes and donna have fun bear you keep on shooting up
Sara

Herndon, VA

#14 Jun 20, 2013
missy wrote:
<quoted text>ok you keep lieimg to yourself wes and donna have fun bear you keep on shooting up
Im not lieing to my self. i kno wes wouldnt do that to me so and for bear he dont shoot up any more so get ur facts straight. stay out of our business and i stay out of urs... Like i said keep mine name and wes's name out of ur F**king mouth....
4 me 2 know

Kingsport, TN

#15 Aug 21, 2013
1st billy flat his time I know 4 a fact cause they came woke him up 2 pack up and go home he didn't even know he was getting out and I also know 4 a fact wes wasn't true ask mandy the night she was drunk and sara u need 2 keep ur nose out of everybodys business and get ur shit straight billy is a good dude and got messed in the wrong bunch and got locked up and done his time the true way now he has got his weight back on and straight now but sara every body knows bear got a drug charge and never pulled 1 day on a 3yr charge and by the way I remember when big mama smacked ur face and u didn't do a thing so stop talking trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barrette Outdoor Living's New Romance (Oct '15) 2 hr Worker 25
Church Hill EMS out of bizness kapoot 7 hr Jobs Instead of ... 4
Brandon clark 12 hr Von Dooskie 2
Mary Jane in a state park 13 hr Von Dooskie 1
Misty Davis 23 hr I know 10
Sam or Dawson wade Tue Hank 7
Church Hill EMS broke, employees about to bail Tue Peanut Gallery 34

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance