how do you pass a drug test

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
want to know

Strawberry Plains, TN

#1 Jun 6, 2010
I have heard it was to pass a drug test. I know you are going to say don't do drugs and you will pass it. I know a lot of people say it is easy to pass. they use someone else's urine. that the Parole officer doesn't go to the bathroom to watch them. but how do they do it if P O goes to the bathroom with them . i know somebody has bragged about it to you. so tell how they do it . maybe someone will read it and do their job.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 6, 2010
Like you said, If you wanna pass it, dont do it. I dont see how it is "so hard" not to pass. I don't get the whole idea of wanting to do the drugs anyways. But really, Stop doing the shit and you wont have to worry about it. If your having trouble quiting, GET HELP!! Talk to people around. I'm sure someone knows places you can go. But the only way to stop is to actually WANT to stop.
Secret of champions

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Some people try to drink lots of water or soda the week before to flush their system. Most times this does not work because modern tests are especially sensitive to that strategy and will come back as "diluted", and that is always considered by Human Resources or your PO as being the same thing as a Fail and you will be in trouble.

So instead of drinking water, what you need to do is find someone who is clean and drink their urine. This will flush your system but at the same it will keep the chemical balance in your urine from being diluted.
Try this looser

White Pine, TN

#4 Jun 6, 2010
Try drinking a mixtue of gasoline, ether, draino, Ortho liquid seven and tom cat piss. You obviously dont care about putting bad crap in you body anyway. Do everybody a favor and drink a gallon of it before you go to bed the night before your test. I bet you wont fail the drug test the next day, after all, none of those things are on the "drug" test list. Lots of luck!
callahan

Cleveland, TN

#5 Jun 6, 2010
I think you should study really hard the night before.
Skippy

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2010
Try this looser wrote:
Try drinking a mixtue of gasoline, ether, draino, Ortho liquid seven and tom cat piss. You obviously dont care about putting bad crap in you body anyway. Do everybody a favor and drink a gallon of it before you go to bed the night before your test. I bet you wont fail the drug test the next day, after all, none of those things are on the "drug" test list. Lots of luck!
I love it!
thosebones

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jun 6, 2010
Secret of champions wrote:
Some people try to drink lots of water or soda the week before to flush their system. Most times this does not work because modern tests are especially sensitive to that strategy and will come back as "diluted", and that is always considered by Human Resources or your PO as being the same thing as a Fail and you will be in trouble.
So instead of drinking water, what you need to do is find someone who is clean and drink their urine. This will flush your system but at the same it will keep the chemical balance in your urine from being diluted.
that is so dumb...drinking water will only give you clear piss and what they are checking is gravity level..any freshman in Chemistry class can show you how that works...read up a little
I passed

United States

#8 Jun 6, 2010
Uh, the best way to pass a drug test is to study you idiot. Haha

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 6, 2010
Try this looser wrote:
Try drinking a mixtue of gasoline, ether, draino, Ortho liquid seven and tom cat piss. You obviously dont care about putting bad crap in you body anyway. Do everybody a favor and drink a gallon of it before you go to bed the night before your test. I bet you wont fail the drug test the next day, after all, none of those things are on the "drug" test list. Lots of luck!
Lets hope all the pill head, meth heads in the world try this!!! I wanna know if it works! haha
You are to smart =)
i know how

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jun 6, 2010
i know a guy that tape's a bag to his back with a hose running down around his butt and taped to his thing so when he pulls it out he pulls the plug off and it looks like he is really doing it right. the girls stick a bottle with plastic tape around the top up in them so when they are holding the cup down there they use their finger to punch a hole in the plastic and out comes clean pee. they pass it everytime and they have been doing it for years. even high when they go to see their P O's but DHS is the easiest ones to get by on they don't care how you do it as long as you pass it so they don't have to do all the paper work and come and check on you they call and tell you when they are coming so you can have some clean pee when they get there .
thosebones

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jun 6, 2010
most get caught and the ones that do get away with anything are very few and for the most part lucky that day...those idiots who pay money for some silly dilution to drink end up failing...and to get caught in the first place chances are they are not smart enough to beat something like this sure you hear of those jackasses who like to tell stories on how they beat it but that is almost always BS...really doubt that as many pass this thing with their little ideas as say they do...PO's and DHS are for the most part idiots I agree with that but the reality is if you know there is a chance you will get tested stay clean until afterwards simple as that...now I am waiting some lawyer with nothing better to do to challenge this anyway..and it has been beaten in court already a few times...but if you are a hard core user you deserve to get caught for not being able to discipline yourself I mean even potheads can figure out how long it takes to clean your system out and they are harmless people for the most part
been there

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jun 6, 2010
a Junkie can not stay clean for 1 day it takes pot 30 days or more to get out of your system most pills will be out in 3 to 5 days but they can't Quit that long they have to have it everyday and will do anything to get it
Pothead

Milan, TN

#13 Jun 6, 2010
want to know wrote:
I have heard it was to pass a drug test. I know you are going to say don't do drugs and you will pass it. I know a lot of people say it is easy to pass. they use someone else's urine. that the Parole officer doesn't go to the bathroom to watch them. but how do they do it if P O goes to the bathroom with them . i know somebody has bragged about it to you. so tell how they do it . maybe someone will read it and do their job.
Here you go......

http://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solut...

Comes with a bladder that straps to your body along with a fake rubber penis.
You can even choose the skin color of the fake rubber penis!
Thank You

AOL

#14 Jun 6, 2010
Now lets see how closely you all are monitored when you pee in a cup next time. Thanks for the info suckers. LMAO
Yes

Milan, TN

#15 Jun 6, 2010
Thank You wrote:
Now lets see how closely you all are monitored when you pee in a cup next time. Thanks for the info suckers. LMAO
Nobody is gonna be weiner watching at a piss test!
Tarzan

United States

#16 Jun 6, 2010
What will you do when they check the temperature and its too cool? And it will be. They will look at you funny and make an excuse for you to go again. I reckon I'd just be ready.
been there

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jun 6, 2010
Tarzan wrote:
What will you do when they check the temperature and its too cool? And it will be. They will look at you funny and make an excuse for you to go again. I reckon I'd just be ready.
it will be the right temp. it is agaist your back body heat makes it the same temp. and for the girls it's up inside of them and it is hot up in there
Tarzan

United States

#18 Jun 7, 2010
been there wrote:
<quoted text> it will be the right temp. it is agaist your back body heat makes it the same temp. and for the girls it's up inside of them and it is hot up in there
A man's bladder is just as up inside as a woman's. The temperature on your back is not nearly as warm as your urine. Why don't you test it out.
This Works

Knoxville, TN

#19 Jun 7, 2010
I have done this and passed more than once. Mix sure gel or certo with a gallon of kool aid start drinking about 2 hours before test make sure to pee before you leave you should be peeing clear as water. Take a cup with you to drink on the way. This really works.
parrot

Kingsport, TN

#20 Jun 7, 2010
This Works wrote:
I have done this and passed more than once. Mix sure gel or certo with a gallon of kool aid start drinking about 2 hours before test make sure to pee before you leave you should be peeing clear as water. Take a cup with you to drink on the way. This really works.
Unless they test for creatine levels. That may have worked years ago; probably not these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rogersville dispatchers 43 min taxpayer 1
Masonic Temple in Rogersville 1 hr fyi 3
RpD Funk and Fields 1 hr tobe 2
wreck 11w 1 hr tobe 19
Tired 12 hr stan 5
cherokee cheerleaders 13 hr Cheer cheer 2
Topix Moderator (Aug '08) 13 hr seriously 48
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]