Two Old Men Got in Fight Eating Break...

Two Old Men Got in Fight Eating Breakfast at Hardees

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Customer

Morristown, TN

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Anybody know who they were and what the got in this big fight about?
bizquick

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Steve Wolfe was one and he got his head fired up for him haha what he gets he a piece of crap
DID THEY

Sevierville, TN

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Call the police or ems?
DriveThru Betty

Hermitage, TN

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Heard June Delph set Wolfe a spinning to the floor. Delph is 87 years old and not taking no crap off Steve.
Fuel man

Franklin, NC

#5 Mar 8, 2013
I would of loved to seen this???? anyone know what Steve said to get June up in the air???
old

Neeses, SC

#6 Mar 8, 2013
how old is the wolfe guy? Would have loved to have seen this!
Gossip

Savannah, TN

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Wow, if this is true it would have been fun to watch!
GUESS IT IS LEGAL

Sevierville, TN

#8 Mar 8, 2013
In bars to carry a gun it must be at a Hardees...or this could be something for our brillant state leaders to pass a bill to cover. looks like society is in reverse.
Sad

Greeneville, TN

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Alot of the problem, although its taboo to speak of, is the crazy unstable people who are the result of drugged-out people having kids. The parents are bad enough, but they always feel the need to have so many kids to get that bigger check. I'm sorry but there's an explanation for alot of the unfortunate syndromes children are born with now, and due to the touchy nature of the issue, people tend to not want to think about extreme drug abuse having a hand somewhere down the line in the consequences.

If these people are determined to go on a rampage, not having access to a gun isn't going to stop them... who is to say they won't just get in a vehicle and run over every pedestrian they come upon? Or get a knife and go into hardees and suddenly start stabbing everybody standing in line? Bats/clubs will beat you to death and make you wish you had just been shot in the first place.There's always fertilizer as well, with a relatively small amount for the damage, you can blow the side of a building out (ex: WTC1 bombing 1993, roughly 3/4 ton caused a chunk to be blown out of 5 levels of the N. tower).

The deputy's aren't stupid either, chuck it up and say whatever you want to about them, but if somebody going off was wielding a sword and lunging at me with it, i'd shoot them too... a sword is an equally effective killer too, good luck to the "tough guys" who say they would rather fist-fight it away.

The scenarios that general non-specialized DT programs (and the advocates for tougher GUN laws) use are taking into account that the people you are defending against are just "bad guys". Rarely do they account for variables along the lines of PCP or mental instability being the fuel for the rage, when with a gun you could land a critical mass hit and they would still able to get to you and have enough time to kill you if determined, before they bleed out.

The government is allowing more and more of the mentally unstable/unfit in this country to slip through the cracks. A dangerous person will make weapons out of anything, like shanks made in jail out of plastic cups.

It trickles down to alot more than a gun law debate in the end. Its a double edged sword because by bringing it up, its countered by the failure of the system to properly identify and deal with so many people who are mentally unstable, and thus shines a not so flattering light on the government. We should have already had a working and not phoned-in system established to help with the soldier's returning from Iraq/Afghanistan beforehand, and that system could also have been used to help with general mental health treatment.

On that note, Its so sad to see somebody who risked their life for us, come home and lose touch with reality and end up incarcerated, or killed on civilian ground because of improper PTS treatment, or the lack of identifying it beforehand.
Sad

Greeneville, TN

#10 Mar 8, 2013
On a side note on how anything can be used to kill you, I have always voted that a kitchen is one of the most dangerous places for improv weapons. Not for just the obvious ones, but also most kitchens have several pull-out drawers. If its a half-assed excuse for one, you can pull a drawer out and beat somebody to death if you hit them with it turned sideways.

You know all those crazy crime videos from around the world that show strange but deadly means to rob/assault each other? Alot of these come from countries where firearms are banned completely. Just because a country may have a single or double-digit shooting toll for a year, doesn't mean there wasn't no brutal killings or crime. It still happens in the same numbers, they just get medieval in their methods of how they kill you.
bizquick

Lewisburg, TN

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Wtf?!
Bullcrap

Johnson City, TN

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Sad, what the hell does this have to do with the topic???? Nevermind, didn't mean to even ask that.
dave

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Biscuits over biscuits
GUESS I WILL

Sevierville, TN

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Start eating brk out now that they have free entertainment...beats those auctions.
steve

Ringgold, GA

#15 Mar 9, 2013
bizquick wrote:
Steve Wolfe was one and he got his head fired up for him haha what he gets he a piece of crap
people like to talk a lot but im the one who put it on not the ohtre way round
Team June

Johnson City, TN

#16 Mar 9, 2013
I know him, saw him.... Sooo not the truth.
Ron McDonald

Morristown, TN

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Steve Wolfe flipped June Delph on the ear, June did not like it and sent Steve to the floor with one blow to the head. 87 year old and a 70 year old
bizquick

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Mar 9, 2013
steve wrote:
<quoted text>people like to talk a lot but im the one who put it on not the ohtre way round
U r a LIAR not to mention a piece of crap who thinks they r better than everybody else how did it feel to get your head fired up punk
question

Kingsport, TN

#19 Mar 9, 2013
Were the police called?
OMG what IDIOTS lol

Hermitage, TN

#20 Mar 9, 2013
numbnuts wrote:
Wtf?!
Oh my god learn how to spell, you stupid wigger. Its "biSquick".........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discreet Dating 1 hr Tuna 11
New Asian Cuisine Restaurant 1 hr justRIDINaround 15
dr calendine charged with sexual battery 3 hr Gaga 124
A day in the life of a Conservative Republican 7 hr Smokin Joe 10
Atty Steven Frazier 7 hr Mona 1
Becky young 7 hr Wtf 1
News Crime 44 mins ago 12:22 p.m.Rogersville pediatr... 9 hr Fyi 6

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance