Why Do Republicans Hate Women?
shut up

Summerville, GA

#102 Sep 19, 2012
Shut up, tired. Big deal. I had an "unplanned pregnancy" too and I chose to raise my child. That doesn't give me the authority to tell every other female on the planet that they must do the same.

What's so retarded about the "pro-lifers" is that they want to tell women they can't get an abortion and then turn around and tell them they shouldn't get food stamps, WIC, etc.

They need to make up their minds. Do they want to force unwanted children to be born and help contribute to feeding those children, or do they not? You can't have it both ways.
Pucker Factor 5000

AOL

#103 Sep 19, 2012
tired wrote:
We can go to jail for killing an endangered snake or fined thousands of dollars for killing an eagle but can kill an innocent baby any time. Makes no sense. It's like people have become desensitized to human life. Blah blah blah the woman's body, she needs to keep her legs together or give the baby to someone who does want a baby. Everyone knows in the case of a rape the chances of actual conception are very slim. Which means most cases if the woman has an unwanted pregnancy, she was just being irresponsible. Hey everyone makes mistakes. I had a baby I didn't plan, but I gave my child the right to live. It isn't my choice to take her life because I want ready.
"Everyone knows in the case of a rape the chances of actual conception are very slim." <<< Please explain how this is even humanly possible. It isn't possible or a correct statement in any way but I want to give you a chance to explain what you have heard and where you learned such incorrect information. I will track down the source and call the health department and department of education for endangering public health while lowering it's collective IQ.
smartie

United States

#104 Sep 20, 2012
I will answer that question. It's because it had to be at just the right time for the girl to conceive first of all. Most rapist aren't going to scope out a girl and make sure she is ovulating at the time. Second, since the girl is probably not enjoying herself, it's not preparing the body as it's supposed to be. I could get into what happens during a normal consensual encounter, but I will let you do that on your own time. I believe I heard the statistic as a 1 in 100 chance of conception happening? Not positive on that. Why are you questioning someone's IQ?
copperlady

Kingsport, TN

#105 Sep 21, 2012
Taliban wrote:
&#65279;In a word: itís because they are terrified of women.
Republicans donít know how to handle a deep fear that lives at the center of the GOP, the Taliban, and other organizations that shame and devalue women. They are scared of being left behind by the growing consciousness of women worldwide, but because they canít admit this fear they are desperately trying to solve their problem by slowing women down down. Because they cannot acknowledge the fear, they turn it into hate and direct it outwardly toward women. Republicans fear women so much that one of the major unspoken intentions of the Republican agenda is to scare women. Fear is contagious, and by spreading the virus of hate borne of fear, the GOP campaigns relentlessly to make sure women are just as scared as Republicans are.
what chanel are you watching nbc or cbs? That is not the message I got!!
Fact

Maryville, TN

#106 Sep 21, 2012
The only time the Republicans care about anyone but the Rich is at Election Time. Then are all for the poor in order to get their vote.
Richy Rich

United States

#107 Sep 21, 2012
Fact wrote:
The only time the Republicans care about anyone but the Rich is at Election Time. Then are all for the poor in order to get their vote.

That sorry Romney paid almost three million in income tax now I hear that he gave four million to charity. Don't he know that he going to ruin us rich peoples reputations. What if everybody finds out that we pay the majority of federal income tax in America? The democrats have worked so hard to protect us from this publicity.
the Gorn

Brunswick, ME

#108 Oct 12, 2012
Personal Freedom. Freedom to do what you wish to your own body. After all it's YOUR body isn't it? It's not the governments body, or your religions body, and like it or not, it's not really even (your) "gods" body,..it's Yours. No one elses. So, if you want to tattoo it, cut it, drug it, smoke it, and yes, even kill it. That's your own right, or should be anyways. When it comes right down to it, it''s pretty hard for anyone to keep ya from doing what you want with it, and that is as it should be. Like it or not. So all these "laws" and "morals" should just get the hell out of the way, because they don't amount to shit. Everyone should just get over it, shut up and mind your own business, and move on.
LOL

Johnson City, TN

#109 Oct 12, 2012
The Republican mantra is "its your body, do whatever you want". Until a fetus (not protected by the same civil liberties) enters the picture, and then watch out, rules here and laws there, and here's how moralistic big government conservatism will take care of you and regulate you and tell you what you can and cannot do.
Pro Choice

AOL

#110 Oct 12, 2012
the Gorn wrote:
Personal Freedom. Freedom to do what you wish to your own body. After all it's YOUR body isn't it? It's not the governments body, or your religions body, and like it or not, it's not really even (your) "gods" body,..it's Yours. No one elses. So, if you want to tattoo it, cut it, drug it, smoke it, and yes, even kill it. That's your own right, or should be anyways. When it comes right down to it, it''s pretty hard for anyone to keep ya from doing what you want with it, and that is as it should be. Like it or not. So all these "laws" and "morals" should just get the hell out of the way, because they don't amount to shit. Everyone should just get over it, shut up and mind your own business, and move on.
Actually they don't. Laws and religion are a human creations to control each other. Seriously if religions and laws haven't fixed the problems of human greed, lust and selfishness by now they never will. If God wanted everyone to obey one religion the rule breakers would drop dead instantly. Instead, according to the bible they were given Free Will and God allowed them to walk away. The story of Cain and Able was about premeditated murder. Moral people would have killed the killer. God let him go and protected him. People have always been the ones who did most of the punishing and killing in the name of God. How moral was that?

Unless someone is aborting your child or you want to adopt that particular unborn child, you have no say what so ever. If you gave a crap at all about the unborn you would try to teach some of these ignorant back woods stump screwer's to use condoms or pass laws that once people have two illegitimate children they should be sterilized. Just being moral and fair. No lives taken at all with that solution.

Sammie

United States

#111 Oct 14, 2012
I do not think Mitt Romey hates his wife.... apparently the opposite with all those boys... and apparently all of his boys love women... esp with all those grandbabies.... fourteen or more by now. Wow what a Christmas shopping list... and somebody's gonna have their feelings hurt if Grandma forgets a birthday!
money

Nashville, TN

#112 Oct 15, 2012
smartie wrote:
I will answer that question. It's because it had to be at just the right time for the girl to conceive first of all. Most rapist aren't going to scope out a girl and make sure she is ovulating at the time. Second, since the girl is probably not enjoying herself, it's not preparing the body as it's supposed to be. I could get into what happens during a normal consensual encounter, but I will let you do that on your own time. I believe I heard the statistic as a 1 in 100 chance of conception happening? Not positive on that. Why are you questioning someone's IQ?
Since half a million woman are raped in our country every year, that amounts to at least 5,000 unwanted children. That's if your statistic is right, which I highly doubt, but that's still a pretty big number when you factor in the amount of foodstamps each person gets. It's $27/week. If you count mother and child that's $216/month. Thus just from all the rape babies each year, our gov't pays out $561,600,00. So do you wanna rant and rave about your tax money yet??
TakingAllBets

Jonesborough, TN

#113 Oct 15, 2012
Sammie wrote:
I do not think Mitt Romey hates his wife.... apparently the opposite with all those boys... and apparently all of his boys love women... esp with all those grandbabies.... fourteen or more by now. Wow what a Christmas shopping list... and somebody's gonna have their feelings hurt if Grandma forgets a birthday!
How many of those grandbabies will someday put down that bible and pick up a weapon and serve their country? Its been a no for Mittens and those strapping lads he made. Will the next generation break tradition?
Romney the Taliban

Columbia, TN

#114 Oct 18, 2012
No equal pay for women and the women place will at the home and Talban Romney will rule over all women vagina.
american taliban

Columbia, TN

#115 Oct 24, 2012
Mitt Romney Cuts Ad For Richard Mourdock, Calls Him '51st Vote' To Repeal Obamacare (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/23/mitt...
Mitt Support Mourdock

Columbia, TN

#116 Oct 24, 2012
i didn't fip flop this time
Good Grief

AOL

#117 Oct 24, 2012
I can't see for the life of me why sane conservative women will vote for people like Romney and Richard Mourdock and Missouri's Rep. Todd Akinís. Romney wants to repeal the very insurance plan he introduced to Massachusetts without having a back up insurance plan. Mourdock believes pregnancies caused by rape are intended by God. Maybe God should have prevented the rape. Why not just say if a women is raped, God fully intended for the rapist to give her Herpes or AIDS too while getting her pregnant.

People don't want sane candidates they want a body sitting in the office with the "Republican" tag of approval. It could be a dog and they would vote for it as long as it was a conservative Republican dog.
read post 118

Columbia, TN

#119 Oct 24, 2012
topix must be removed it
Yo Mama Obama

United States

#120 Oct 24, 2012
Of course these republicans hate women because they worship me. Romney always wants to be logical and women don't think logically or for that matter think at all. Why else would these muddled headed women think I can change the world. Yes I'm treating these women badly but that's what they crave. Four more years.

Praise Allah(Sharia law will provide structure for these weak creatures)
american only by birth

Milwaukee, WI

#121 Jan 15, 2014
not really hate wrote:
Republic men are heterosexual and sometimes resent women for withholding sex. Since the majority of Democrat men are homosexual they don't ever resent women because they are to busy worrying about marrying each other.
Republicans are over sexed momma boys. If you want sex so badly get it from your moms.
american only by birth

Milwaukee, WI

#122 Jan 15, 2014
White women beware, republicans want you to breed, at any cost! This is why rape to them is so acceptable to them. The white race has been declining rapidly over the decades since the use of birth control pills and other methods that help women with family planing. Black women and Mexican women are the ones who are having more childred then white women and going on public assistants. Republicans have an agenda, and that agenda is to force white women to breed even if it means raping them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Farmers 5 min woke 9
School Shooter Antifa Connections Discovered 12 min Kingfish 7
Entire Mueller Witch Hunt to go Down in Flames 29 min woke 27
The Left Media Says 1 hr Kingfish 2
Donald Trump is enemy #1 to the US. 1 hr Kingfish 6
Calendine trial starts next Monday 4 hr Deal 17
Dems Don't Want MS-13 Called ANIMALS 22 hr Kingfish 8

Rogersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages