Dandy

Matthews, NC

#21 Jun 26, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
You to chicken to name the place and when, you brought the idea up.
Don't respond back if you want to keep playing games.
I'm not playing games. You questioned my "backbone", I told you to name a place and time and. I will be more than glad to show you what it is to have one. If not, then quit responding to my posts. Mind your own business and stay out of mine. I have learned even more troubling news about this man and do plan to take action through the proper channels. If you are not a part of CHES this doesn't concern you. But if you have a back bone, quit playing silly games and name the place and time. For the final time!!!!!
Dandy

Matthews, NC

#22 Jun 26, 2013
Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not playing games. You questioned my "backbone", I told you to name a place and time and. I will be more than glad to show you what it is to have one. If not, then quit responding to my posts. Mind your own business and stay out of mine. I have learned even more troubling news about this man and do plan to take action through the proper channels. If you are not a part of CHES this doesn't concern you. But if you have a back bone, quit playing silly games and name the place and time. For the final time!!!!!
CHEMS
Refin

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jun 26, 2013
You two kiss and make up. Go catch movie!
Confused

United States

#24 Jun 28, 2013
Really quite and peaceful without Dandy,causing trouble.
Dave

Johnson City, TN

#25 Jun 28, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering who was running the company based on your statement. As to your employment if you are a current employee, move on, life is to short to be miserable. Just saying. If you are an ex-employee move on life is to short to sit around and post opinions. Seems to me you would have more to do with your life than post opinions. Just saying.
Definition you may want to learn: Defamation of Character
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person. Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.
Again your statement, you advised you are stating facts and opinion, oh wait, opinion is used in the definition.
You do know there is a pending lawsuit in Hawkins County pertaining to this very same issues. Just saying.
Now I will have to use your facts to determine who you are? Would you recommend a contact person at CHEMS? I like a good mystery that is easy.
Thank you Dandy for your opinions
I believe you are one of the self appointed board members. Fred Arnold is the KING and you are one of the KING"S MEN!! You don't like to be exposed, do you? I don't think you have anything to worry about. No one in this town seems to care what goes on!
Queen Me

Charlotte, NC

#26 Jun 29, 2013
Dandy. You are my hero. Someone finally exposing the truth of that place just makes me smile.
Dave

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jun 29, 2013
Queen Me wrote:
Dandy. You are my hero. Someone finally exposing the truth of that place just makes me smile.
I agree, Don't stop now Dandy. Keep talking!!
Dave

Johnson City, TN

#28 Jun 29, 2013
WRITTEN BY CONFUSED Definition you may want to learn: Defamation of Character Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person. Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.
I believe CONFUSED may just be "FRED ARNOLD"?
Dandy

Kingsport, TN

#29 Jun 29, 2013
Dave wrote:
WRITTEN BY CONFUSED Definition you may want to learn: Defamation of Character Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person. Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.
I believe CONFUSED may just be "FRED ARNOLD"?
For someone that "has no connections" CHEMS, isn't it strange that 'Confused' knows that Mr."King" is trying to file a lawsuit against someone/Topix for someone's opinion???? Just a thought..........
Confused..........anything to say, now???????
Dandy

Kingsport, TN

#30 Jun 30, 2013
Confused wrote:
Really quite and peaceful without Dandy,causing trouble.
Causing trouble, Confused???? Why do feel I am causing trouble????
Indy

United States

#31 Jun 30, 2013
seem to me Dandy you have nothing else to do but reply to your own post
Dandy

United States

#32 Jun 30, 2013
Indy wrote:
seem to me Dandy you have nothing else to do but reply to your own post
Yep....that about sums it up, Indy. What do you care?
Dandy

Charlotte, NC

#33 Jul 2, 2013
Very quiet in this neck of woods.
Wondering

Matthews, NC

#34 Jul 4, 2013
I would like to know if anyone has ever heard that he has threatened physical violence against the men and women that work there?
levpres

United States

#35 Jul 4, 2013
Even if he has the min they open their mouth to say anything they r fired. The people who save your lives if need be r treated like dog crap and they cant go anywhere, ems is very competitive and hard to get into a good service, plus why treat dedicated hard workers who have been there for years like that. Dont say choose another career, because without the dedication and knowledge of medics you could face serious trouble if having a heart attack or in a wreck. Ask the employees, they would take a pay cut if management was cleaned out. No good competent ems workers are fighting to get on at chems. Once the good ones are gone they r screwed. People leave management not companies.
Dandy

Kingsport, TN

#36 Jul 6, 2013
levpres wrote:
Even if he has the min they open their mouth to say anything they r fired. The people who save your lives if need be r treated like dog crap and they cant go anywhere, ems is very competitive and hard to get into a good service, plus why treat dedicated hard workers who have been there for years like that. Dont say choose another career, because without the dedication and knowledge of medics you could face serious trouble if having a heart attack or in a wreck. Ask the employees, they would take a pay cut if management was cleaned out. No good competent ems workers are fighting to get on at chems. Once the good ones are gone they r screwed. People leave management not companies.

Could not have said it better, myself!!!!!! This is my point, if the man in charge is SO great and "knows how to run a company because he had 600 hours of management training at the BIG E", why does he have to keep adding to the office STAFF? Why add more dollars to the payroll bottom line in the office, only to find ways to cut, in their eyes, the little man??? If you are competent enough, based on your own touted management skills.....why can't you do it all yourself????? Do you have any idea what it's like to go with out sleep, have a family call 911 in the middle of the night to say they have a family member dying and want you to get on that ambulance and come save them??? To work your . s off on that call and know that GOD gave you the knowledge and the skill to bring that family member back to have another day or even years with their family???? Do any of the members on the board of directors know? Do you, Mr "management"? I bet not, but I bet they'd SURE b. expecting us on their doorstep at any given moment, no matter what they have decided they want/need to cut in the way of our pay/benefits in that board room, if it was their family needing our help!!!!! YOU need to do right by the men and women on those ambulances.....not try to hurt them just because one of them says something "YOU don't agree with or like"!!!!
call me tater

Sevierville, TN

#37 Jul 6, 2013
Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Could not have said it better, myself!!!!!! This is my point, if the man in charge is SO great and "knows how to run a company because he had 600 hours of management training at the BIG E", why does he have to keep adding to the office STAFF? Why add more dollars to the payroll bottom line in the office, only to find ways to cut, in their eyes, the little man??? If you are competent enough, based on your own touted management skills.....why can't you do it all yourself????? Do you have any idea what it's like to go with out sleep, have a family call 911 in the middle of the night to say they have a family member dying and want you to get on that ambulance and come save them??? To work your . s off on that call and know that GOD gave you the knowledge and the skill to bring that family member back to have another day or even years with their family???? Do any of the members on the board of directors know? Do you, Mr "management"? I bet not, but I bet they'd SURE b. expecting us on their doorstep at any given moment, no matter what they have decided they want/need to cut in the way of our pay/benefits in that board room, if it was their family needing our help!!!!! YOU need to do right by the men and women on those ambulances.....not try to hurt them just because one of them says something "YOU don't agree with or like"!!!!
Dandy what crew are you on? We like our 24 hour shifts and if you have worked on a 24 hrs shift you would know that most of the time we give plenty of rest. CHEMS pays us while we sleep and pays us overtime while we sleep. So what is your problem? If you dont like working at CHEMS leave! We dont want our 24 hrs cut to 12 hrs because of cry babies like you. Where else can we go work and get paid overtime to sleep? Yes there are some days we work hard but I would say 80% of the time we dont. The hard working people are the day crews they work hard everyday. Dandy word of advice, shut up and leave if you dont like it. Management made need a like adjustments but working at CHEMS isn't as bad as you say and what is this with you and office people? Get over yourself Dandy
Dandy

Kingsport, TN

#38 Jul 6, 2013
call me tater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dandy what crew are you on? We like our 24 hour shifts and if you have worked on a 24 hrs shift you would know that most of the time we give plenty of rest. CHEMS pays us while we sleep and pays us overtime while we sleep. So what is your problem? If you dont like working at CHEMS leave! We dont want our 24 hrs cut to 12 hrs because of cry babies like you. Where else can we go work and get paid overtime to sleep? Yes there are some days we work hard but I would say 80% of the time we dont. The hard working people are the day crews they work hard everyday. Dandy word of advice, shut up and leave if you dont like it. Management made need a like adjustments but working at CH. S isn't as bad as you say and what is this with you and office people? Get over yourself Dandy

We'll see who's crying when they do exactly that. That's what I'm getting at. Apparently you don't realize that is what they are getting ready to do. Do you want to take a 30-50% pay cut per year??? That or pay 24hr employees 16hrs and only pay them OT pay if they get up 3hrs or more at night. If YOU are so happy and are willing to take that kind of pay cut, you sit back and let it happen to you and your family!!! I don't have a problem with "office" people. I have a problem with BIG, GETTING BIGGER mgmt.
call me tater

Sevierville, TN

#39 Jul 6, 2013
Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see who's crying when they do exactly that. That's what I'm getting at. Apparently you don't realize that is what they are getting ready to do. Do you want to take a 30-50% pay cut per year??? That or pay 24hr employees 16hrs and only pay them OT pay if they get up 3hrs or more at night. If YOU are so happy and are willing to take that kind of pay cut, you sit back and let it happen to you and your family!!! I don't have a problem with "office" people. I have a problem with BIG, GETTING BIGGER mgmt.
Dandy you need to resign! As to management getting bigger, what in the world are you talking about? There is Fred, a director, a supervisor and billing supervisor, so how in the world is management getting bigger and bigger. You are just an employee who likes causing trouble. Grow up Dandy!
Queen Me

Charlotte, NC

#40 Jul 6, 2013
Dandy is someone who obvisiouly has gotten the shaft from him more than once. And as an employee has a right to vent. He cant go to management and say a word for fear of retaliation. Way to go dandy. Call me tater good luck with a job! We will see how long that lasts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three accused in food stamp fraud scheme in Haw... (Sep '09) 32 min Christian71 55
Charles Bailey Jr. 3 hr Azzkickerfromthedead 3
Greg Isom 4 hr Lucky Lady 1
Tosha McDavid and Mike Fazier 5 hr unreal 5
B.D. Cradic arrest 7 hr Dougee G 6
Mary Jane in a state park 12 hr Von Dooskie 3
Wheel tax 12 hr Realist 58

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages