First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truth wizzard

Rockwell, NC

#1 May 25, 2011
What about fred arnold running everyone off from CHEMS? He may have business sense but why is the service going downhill? Its not the employees....
just sayin

Shelby, NC

#2 May 25, 2011
The employees there are miserable. They have no one to go to with their problems. If they say anything against him they are fired. And he even has a girlfriend in the office....now hummm
interesting

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2013
He treats his employees like theyre crap. He controls everything, he is almighty god. Well no one appreciates it. He needs to be impeached, and like every president should be voted in also, oh wait him and his merry men on the board were oh so dirty to the thinest aspect of legal sense to make it where they VOTE THEMSELVES BACK IN- now that sounds like a wonderful company, considering its nothing major, having highly trained field employees that preform lifesaving skills- you know like a check out girl at walmart!! So lets not only kill the morale for these trained health professionals but lets keep them on a choke collar and throw them a bone once in awhile, because he is master. Oh and mr arnold believes he is doing a favor to east hawkins.co to run 911 trucks, how does that feel residents??? Youre lucky to call 911 and get a truck if youre having a heart attack, thank fred arnold- the almighty. So residents you have an out of control man who is just lining his pockets and could careless if you receive good medical treatment. Dont believe it....wait and see, just wait and see in the meantime dont forget to bow down!!!!
Mary J

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Lets get something stright...if a person calls 911...first they get connected to the closest 911 office and they(911) dispatches the call to the call. Fred Arnold does NOT run the 911 offices in Hawkins Co or anywhere else for that matter.
know him

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jun 25, 2013
have known fred for some time and other than the E.M.S. billing standard operatin procedures , fred seems a likable person . no employees are satisfide with their boss .
Dandy

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jun 25, 2013
know him wrote:
have known fred for some time and other than the E.M.S. billing standard operatin procedures , fred seems a likable person . no employees are satisfide with their boss .
Well said, by someone that apparently doesn't work for CHEMS. To dislike your "boss" is one thing. For someone to "rule" a business by using threats of termination simply because you disagree with a person is more like a dictatorship. That isn't business. Also, to have people in administration and running the service, that have no idea what it is to work on an ambulance, much less run an ambulance service and not have any employee representation on the board of directors is down right wrong. 600 hours mgmt training at our local chemical company doesn't mean you are qualified to run that service, either.
Confused

Asheville, NC

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, by someone that apparently doesn't work for CHEMS. To dislike your "boss" is one thing. For someone to "rule" a business by using threats of termination simply because you disagree with a person is more like a dictatorship. That isn't business. Also, to have people in administration and running the service, that have no idea what it is to work on an ambulance, much less run an ambulance service and not have any employee representation on the board of directors is down right wrong. 600 hours mgmt training at our local chemical company doesn't mean you are qualified to run that service, either.
You are an ex-employee or a current employee, that is clear. But I'm confused as to your comment, "Also, to have people in administration and running the service, that have no idea what it is to work on an ambulance, much less run an ambulance service." I thought this Forum was about Fred Arnold, if he isn't running the show then why is he being bashed?

If you are a current employee and you are dissatisfied, then why not move on to better and greener pastures. No employment is worth being miserable, try Wal-Mart! If you are an ex-employee were you terminated or did you resign? Just wondering what your status is:)
Dandy

Kingsport, TN

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ex-employee or a current employee, that is clear. But I'm confused as to your comment, "Also, to have people in administration and running the service, that have no idea what it is to work on an ambulance, much less run an ambulance service." I thought this Forum was about Fred Arnold, if he isn't running the show then why is he being bashed?
If you are a current employee and you are dissatisfied, then why not move on to better and greener pastures. No employment is worth being miserable, try Wal-Mart! If you are an ex-employee were you terminated or did you resign? Just wondering what your status is:)
You really are confused and not very smart . I wasn't bashing, just stating facts and my opinion. And who said he isn't "running the show"?
Confused

Asheville, NC

#9 Jun 25, 2013
Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are confused and not very smart . I wasn't bashing, just stating facts and my opinion. And who said he isn't "running the show"?
Again your statement, you wrote it, you should know what you are talking about, right? You mentioned in this post you are stating facts, so clarify those facts. Your previous statement just in case you forgot already was,
"Also, to have people in administration and running the service, that have no idea what it is to work on an ambulance, much less run an ambulance service". Opinions don't count, just the facts madam.

That statement to me indicates Fred Arnold is ruining the show anymore, so who is??

I noticed you didn't want to answer the question pertaining to your employment status, I wouldn't either if I didn't know what I was talking about. You surely don't want to make a FOOL out of yourself!!!!! Of course you already have!!
Confused

Asheville, NC

#10 Jun 25, 2013
Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction to my statement as I had a typing error;
That statement to me indicates Fred Arnold isn't running the show anymore, so who is??

Dandy, we all are waiting for your answer:)

Did you run out of opinions to post?
Dandy

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jun 25, 2013
Your attempts at comedy are a failure, too. The facts are the facts. He is the self appointed president (via another Arnold's request approx. In 2002). There is no employee on the board, therefore NO employee representation on the board.. He does rule the employess by using fear tactics, ie threat of termination if their opinion differs from his. There is no checks and balance system for the administration (that is my opinion). And the only fool is you. The more things "change", the more they stay the same. And why are you so interested in my employment? I can guess yours, try guessing mine!
Confused

Asheville, NC

#12 Jun 25, 2013
Dandy wrote:
Your attempts at comedy are a failure, too. The facts are the facts. He is the self appointed president (via another Arnold's request approx. In 2002). There is no employee on the board, therefore NO employee representation on the board.. He does rule the employess by using fear tactics, ie threat of termination if their opinion differs from his. There is no checks and balance system for the administration (that is my opinion). And the only fool is you. The more things "change", the more they stay the same. And why are you so interested in my employment? I can guess yours, try guessing mine!
Just wondering who was running the company based on your statement. As to your employment if you are a current employee, move on, life is to short to be miserable. Just saying. If you are an ex-employee move on life is to short to sit around and post opinions. Seems to me you would have more to do with your life than post opinions. Just saying.

Definition you may want to learn: Defamation of Character
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person. Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Again your statement, you advised you are stating facts and opinion, oh wait, opinion is used in the definition.

You do know there is a pending lawsuit in Hawkins County pertaining to this very same issues. Just saying.

Now I will have to use your facts to determine who you are? Would you recommend a contact person at CHEMS? I like a good mystery that is easy.

Thank you Dandy for your opinions
Dandy

Kingsport, TN

#13 Jun 26, 2013
Defamation of Character??? To defame someone would be to spread rumors of lies. Lies, I do not nor did I say about the individual in question. Yes, I am aware of the said "lawsuit". Nothing I stated is a lie, and my one opinion is just that. If he, or you, wants to come after me, then more power to you. I promise you, I can and would return the favor, but for much more of a wrong than "defamation of character". And you need to read up on this countries constitution.. It's the 1st amendment, in case you need help. Don't pretend to know what you are talking about, because you don't.
Dandy

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jun 26, 2013
Better yet.....why don't you put out a memo, or a poll and ask the men and women on the ambulances???? You need to do that. Oh, and make sure that they are allowed to reply in private, not having to put their names on a piece of paper so that they won't be ttreated unfairly because of how they FEEL THEY ARE BEING TREATED by their mgmt team?!
Confused

Asheville, NC

#15 Jun 26, 2013
Dandy wrote:
Defamation of Character??? To defame someone would be to spread rumors of lies. Lies, I do not nor did I say about the individual in question. Yes, I am aware of the said "lawsuit". Nothing I stated is a lie, and my one opinion is just that. If he, or you, wants to come after me, then more power to you. I promise you, I can and would return the favor, but for much more of a wrong than "defamation of character". And you need to read up on this countries constitution.. It's the 1st amendment, in case you need help. Don't pretend to know what you are talking about, because you don't.
Again, your statement Freedom of Speech, I am exercising mine, but I'm not using opinions like you are. I am simply asking a question from your post. If I were you I would resign and move on, if you are an ex-employee, get over yourself. If you have a good lawsuit, file it, don't just talk about it. DO IT!!!!!!!!! Making threats is something people do who doesn't have a backbone or in your case a lawsuit. Ha Ha.

As for me, I have no ties with CHEMS, just wanted to know who was running the show based on your statement.
Dandy

Columbia, SC

#16 Jun 26, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your statement Freedom of Speech, I am exercising mine, but I'm not using opinions like you are. I am simply asking a question from your post. If I were you I would resign and move on, if you are an ex-employee, get over yourself. If you have a good lawsuit, file it, don't just talk about it. DO IT!!!!!!!!! Making threats is something people do who doesn't have a backbone or in your case a lawsuit. Ha Ha.
As for me, I have no ties with CHEMS, just wanted to know who was running the show based on your statement.
What question would you like answered? And you need to get over yourself. And if and when I decide to file a lawsuit, I will do it without your permission. Idiot!! And if you have no ties to CHEMS, why do you care what facts I know and what my opinions are??? And if you want to see how much of a backbone I have, name the place and we'll meet up. Maybe have coffee or something. K, hun?
pow

Maryville, TN

#17 Jun 26, 2013
My opinion is, I don't think neither one of you have a job.
Confused

Asheville, NC

#18 Jun 26, 2013
Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>
What question would you like answered? And you need to get over yourself. And if and when I decide to file a lawsuit, I will do it without your permission. Idiot!! And if you have no ties to CHEMS, why do you care what facts I know and what my opinions are??? And if you want to see how much of a backbone I have, name the place and we'll meet up. Maybe have coffee or something. K, hun?
Where and when, Hun?
Dandy

Columbia, SC

#19 Jun 26, 2013
Name the place and time. I told you. And POW, yep, I sure do have a job.
Confused

Asheville, NC

#20 Jun 26, 2013
Dandy wrote:
Name the place and time. I told you. And POW, yep, I sure do have a job.
You to chicken to name the place and when, you brought the idea up.
Don't respond back if you want to keep playing games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
age discrimination 2 hr Truth 4
Big family yard sale! 4 hr Brandy 2
heather hatley smith (May '10) 5 hr Clyde 41
thomas fannin 5 hr Mental Floss 7
B palmer 7 hr Old school 10
Trevor Parson and Ashley Shrader 7 hr Raven 6
Where's Donna T?????? 14 hr Bull Crap 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages