of 2
Next Last
Mr Johnson

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jan 9, 2013
pfft

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2013
so is this why the tbeye and others has been on here monitoring recently? i honestly thought it was because of the sesame street bs that keeps popping up.
duh

Jefferson City, TN

#3 Jan 9, 2013
If SD gets vindication, I will personally donate to MC lawyer fund. That poor soul gets pulled through the mud viciously daily.
happy

Zebulon, NC

#4 Jan 9, 2013
I'm glad 2 see someone is actually doing something about the lies and bs! This site is nothing lies!
Yo Mama Obama

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Mr Johnson wrote:
http://www.timesnews.net/artic le/9055960/off-topix-hawkins-c lerk-of-courts-sues-anonymous- blogger
I am glad to see this!
Whenever free speech can be abridged in favor of an elected official I am overjoyed. Maybe Judge Taylor will have to be reinstated if he can blame Topix for his problems.Those pesky first ten amendments to the Constitution have caused way to many problems and should be overturned. This is something I plan to accomplish in my third term
(as soon as we overturn the amendment concerning presidential term limits)

Praise Allah (Damned the Constitution)
Why oh Why

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Does every post have some little man GOP'er having to cry about Obama..Grow up maybe? Say it public so we can laugh at your silly butt.
Free Speech

Columbia, SC

#7 Jan 10, 2013
And defamation of character are two different things!
person

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Amen!!! sick of coming on here every other day to make sure my family,friends or myself have not been picked out to be picked on.Maybe people will calm down and just post yard sales,cars for sale,job opportunities and at worst-fussin bout our government.lol!
Yo Mama Obama

United States

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Why oh Why wrote:
Does every post have some little man GOP'er having to cry about Obama..Grow up maybe? Say it public so we can laugh at your silly butt.
You had better be careful or I will sue you for definition of character.

Praise Allah
Free Speech

Columbia, SC

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Good luck with suing for definition of character..........
club member

Johnson City, TN

#11 Jan 10, 2013
duh wrote:
If SD gets vindication, I will personally donate to MC lawyer fund. That poor soul gets pulled through the mud viciously daily.
I would imagine that he would not be as immature as is being shown by the clerk.. to hire a lawyer to rehash what is true or untrue which all boils down to gossip.If your in a public office job expect to be dogged, talked about then turn the other cheek. what took place with the officer was very different he was involved with married women seeing them while on duty in a patrol car at local business. So seeking vindication for him could also cost him his job if all those lady's come forward with what took place. Just as everyone is looking at her tring to call out someone for making a comments over 6mths ago just for her own satisfaction of I'll show you WHO I am ..funny I bet she already know's who they are must be someone that used to be in her click and got banned she does not mingle with the commoners... BUT like she said its almost election time. Any publicity is good for the news paper to get a ad
EducatedOne

United States

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Freedom of Speech has NOTHING to do with slander, libel, and defamation. Just like the Right to Bear Arms doesnt mean you can go out and shoot someone. Are you people really that stupid? She is going to find out who said it and make them a public laughing stock. The time has come for you coward asses in this county to stop your lies and slander. Whomever said this about her will probably go to jail also.
klan member

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jan 10, 2013
what club you belong to?
water bug

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jan 10, 2013
why would you want to bring up something you felt was so harsh or hurtful to you over something thats was forgotten about not true .. if her hubby did not believe it who does she need to convince. no -one else really cares they read it laughed and went on thinking lies .. now it makes you wonder
Free Speech

Duncan, SC

#15 Jan 11, 2013
water bug wrote:
why would you want to bring up something you felt was so harsh or hurtful to you over something thats was forgotten about not true .. if her hubby did not believe it who does she need to convince. no -one else really cares they read it laughed and went on thinking lies .. now it makes you wonder

Sure, that works with high schools rumors. Her career and marriage could have been ruined. I give her props, there are soooo many anonymous bullies on the web that it is sickening. It needs to be taken seriously, because it's happening to or children also.
eyes

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Bottom line you make yourself a target of gossip ...if you are out here running around in public drunk, on drugs, sleeping with married women ,or men, cheating .then you made your self a target. Now if you are doing the things above expect people to talk when you do wrong in a small town everyone knows trust me .. like the cop it was a fact he was seeing married women. so it's not slander. now one of them being prego and him a boarding it is slander. that is damaging to his career. cause people in this town would throw them both to the dogs that is a child were talking about your named would be ruined if it were true . now also with the whole cop thing too his g.f. was threaten bodily harm on many of the post her tires slashed driving by her home stalking her .. big diff than a little gossip . she was in fear of her life due to the threats.much diff than the crocket creek hoax that also said it was a lie
EYES

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jan 11, 2013
eyes wrote:
Bottom line you make yourself a target of gossip ...if you are out here running around in public drunk, on drugs, sleeping with married women ,or men, cheating .then you made your self a target. Now if you are doing the things above expect people to talk when you do wrong in a small town everyone knows trust me .. like the cop it was a fact he was seeing married women. so it's not slander. now one of them being prego and him a boarding it is slander. that is damaging to his career. cause people in this town would throw them both to the dogs that is a child were talking about your named would be ruined if it were true . now also with the whole cop thing too his g.f. was threaten bodily harm on many of the post her tires slashed driving by her home stalking her .. big diff than a little gossip . she was in fear of her life due to the threats.much diff than the crocket creek hoax that also said it was a lie
Cute...
Missy R

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Well my name is right there < and that is who i am. Got nothing to hide because idgaf.
CUPCAKE

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jan 11, 2013
yOU PEOPLE KILL ME .YOU ACT IF IF YOUR SOME KIND OF SAINT IN YOUR TOWN NO-ONE HAS EVER HAD A BAD WORD TO SAY ABOUT YOU ... GET A BACKBONE AND TOUGHEN UP.. IF READING THIS TRASH ON HERE DESTOYS YOUR CAREER OR YOUR HOMELIFE THEN YOU DID NOT HAVE MUCH TO BEGIN WITH THAT ITS DESTOYED YOU TO THE POINT OF TAKING IT IN A COURT ROOM TO MAKE A POINT . OR MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER SO YOU CAN FACE THE TOWN ..DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU WILL NOT BE VIEW AS A CRYBABY OR A WEAK PERSON ..OH NO DON'T TALK ABOUT HER/HIM THEY WILL CRY TO THE JUDGE.. MAKES YOU A SORRY AS THE POSTER YOU STOOPED TO A LOW LEVEL AS WELL ,NOT TAKING THE HIGH ROAD AND SHOWING YOUR BACK TO THEM ..INSTEAD MADE A ASS OF YOURSELF FOR GLORY IN A SMALL TOWN
Nosey ppl

United States

#20 Feb 23, 2013
Amen Cupcake, so true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gym 24 min Doug bailey 1
Review: Amis Mill Eatery (Nov '10) 25 min Curious 63
Stacie Ann 1 hr gigi 37
Eric Einwecter WTF is this? 8 hr seriously concerned 3
Down with property tax increase 8 hr fyi 13
News Woman's Body Found In Holding Pond Identified 8 hr Someone 1
Did Erika not want that known? 23 hr Wow 27

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance