goins3

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Does anyone know of anyone who sells rabbits?Wanting a young or baby rabbit,for a 6 yr.old boy to make it a family pet.thanks alot.
Buffy

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

goins3 wrote:
Does anyone know of anyone who sells rabbits?Wanting a young or baby rabbit,for a 6 yr.old boy to make it a family pet.thanks alot.
goins3, I dont't know of anyone that has any but will check with a friend at church tonight. If anyone would know he would.
goins3

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

thank you.A rabbit would make my son so happy.

“Ow3n”

Since: Oct 07

American Computer Techs

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

If you are in Johnson City, try the Jonesboro Flea Market on Sunday mornings.
For a child's pet, the French Flop Eared Rabbits are an excellent choice. Very docile, cute, cuddly and you can train them to use a litter box in the house if you like. Go with a young doe under 6 months old if you can. Older bucks of any breed, can inflict a rather nasty bite or scratch if they don't like a person or are nervous.

“Always lend a helping hand”

Since: May 08

Rogersville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

goins3 wrote:
thank you.A rabbit would make my son so happy.
I bought one for my nephew last month and she usually has several to sell but I won't have any contact with her until the weekend. She has several different breeds such as dwarf and the lion head. We got a lion head and she is a sweetheart. They look like a normal bunny but the hair around their faces grows longer and looks like a lions mane. Very Cute! If you haven't found one by then I am sure I can get one from her. If you have a preference to type, color or sex just let me know and I will see what I can find out for you. Word of advice, if you get two make sure they are of the same sex or you will have a bunny farm before long....lol
goins3

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Ow3n wrote:
If you are in Johnson City, try the Jonesboro Flea Market on Sunday mornings.
For a child's pet, the French Flop Eared Rabbits are an excellent choice. Very docile, cute, cuddly and you can train them to use a litter box in the house if you like. Go with a young doe under 6 months old if you can. Older bucks of any breed, can inflict a rather nasty bite or scratch if they don't like a person or are nervous.
no live in rogersville,i will check the flea markert out,thanks
goins3

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

_ANGELA_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought one for my nephew last month and she usually has several to sell but I won't have any contact with her until the weekend. She has several different breeds such as dwarf and the lion head. We got a lion head and she is a sweetheart. They look like a normal bunny but the hair around their faces grows longer and looks like a lions mane. Very Cute! If you haven't found one by then I am sure I can get one from her. If you have a preference to type, color or sex just let me know and I will see what I can find out for you. Word of advice, if you get two make sure they are of the same sex or you will have a bunny farm before long....lol
does this lady live close by?would love to see the rabbits and maybe let my son pick one.thanks

Rogersville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

goins3 wrote:
<quoted text>does this lady live close by?would love to see the rabbits and maybe let my son pick one.thanks
She lives somewhere in Fishers Creek area. I will check with her this weekend and see what breeds she has to sell. She also has the flop eared type. She actually raises them to eat but she occasionally sells them since they multiply so quick. I will get you a number so you can call her and work out all the details.I am sure that she will have a bunny that will make a great companion for your little boy and you can rescue it from the skillet like we did. We have had alot of enjoyment out of ours.
goins3

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

_ANGELA_ wrote:
<quoted text>
She lives somewhere in Fishers Creek area. I will check with her this weekend and see what breeds she has to sell. She also has the flop eared type. She actually raises them to eat but she occasionally sells them since they multiply so quick. I will get you a number so you can call her and work out all the details.I am sure that she will have a bunny that will make a great companion for your little boy and you can rescue it from the skillet like we did. We have had alot of enjoyment out of ours.
thanks so much
Feng Shui

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

There's some guy sellin rabbits over near Bull's Gap, near DTS Firearms off Gap Creek Rd. Has a sign over his barn, says rabbit ranch, bunnies for sale.
onlyme

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

morristown flea market had some on saturday. there used to be a guy here in town that had a cage on top of his car filled with rabbits
goins3

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

_ANGELA_ wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU SO MUCH,I PUT IT ON SWAP SHOP,AND THIS LADY CALLED ME THIS MORNING,THANK YOU.

Rogersville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

goins3 wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU SO MUCH,I PUT IT ON SWAP SHOP,AND THIS LADY CALLED ME THIS MORNING,THANK YOU.
Thats great! All her bunnies are very healthy and I think your little boy will find one to make him very happy.
goins3

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

_ANGELA_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats great! All her bunnies are very healthy and I think your little boy will find one to make him very happy.
he got a gray lionhead bunny,he's so happy,thanks again
Buffy

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

goins3 wrote:
<quoted text>he got a gray lionhead bunny,he's so happy,thanks again
I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you. Couldn't find any myself for your son but after reading the post on here, I seen you would find one. I'm happy you did and I know that little fella is.

Rogersville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

goins3 wrote:
<quoted text>he got a gray lionhead bunny,he's so happy,thanks again
How sweet! We have a black female lionhead. Glad he got his bunny.You can pick up a great feeder and weather resistant water bottle for the cage at the CoOp.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Stapleton - 3rd offense DUI 6 min appalled 14
Reno St 7 min IkNoWu 1
TV antenna 35 min cheapskate 8
Debate: Ferguson - Rogersville, TN 1 hr Voter 14
ISIS's Executioner 1 hr Voter 2
New Info Might Send Rick Perry to Prison 2 hr Voter 7
Seth Ewing embezzlement 2 hr Hal 102
accident 5 hr curious 55
Kids afraid to go to school at CHS New threat 5 hr TnRN 20
Mayor SELLS 23 hr Voter 43