Well, did you hear?
Desparate Housewife

Sevierville, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2007
Looking for a Desparte Man
Say what

Gadsden, AL

#4 Nov 9, 2007
Desparte? Not sure that I have heard of that one before, must be a rare breed... I swear, Topix is always good for a laugh...
Waldo

Sweetwater, TN

#5 Nov 9, 2007
Did you hear about that guy, who went and did that thing?
I do

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 9, 2007
Heard your honey telling all your juicy secrets! WOW that was a ear full!
You Know Better

Kingsport, TN

#7 Nov 9, 2007
Waldo wrote:
Did you hear about that guy, who went and did that thing?
Need I remind you this has not been proven?!
I do

Knoxville, TN

#9 Nov 9, 2007
Wondering wrote:
T. Fields and K. Fields moved, did they get a divorce, I seen him on the hunt again?
I do think you need to mind your own business. Sorry no good gossiper!
ACause

Maryville, TN

#10 Nov 9, 2007
Hope your cautious, Defamation is still a strong word in TN.
hmm

United States

#11 Nov 9, 2007
Okay, not interested in bashing anyone or airing out dirty laundry, but I am seeing the word defamantion thrown around a lot here lately. In the state of TN, you must prove that the accusations made against you are false to charge someone with defimation . You cannot just say that you did not do something. You must prove that you did not do it. Furthermore, you must also prove that you were injured by the false accusations as well. You cannot say that it just made you look bad and hurt your character. Examples of injury include loss of a job opportunity or the inability to get a loan due to the false statements. There must be a true loss. But like I said, I am not condoning bashing people.
Waldo

Sweetwater, TN

#12 Nov 9, 2007
You Know Better wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I remind you this has not been proven?!
Well, I "heard" he was at that place in that other town, and the I "heard" this other stuff that I can't talk about, but I would really like to tell you anyway, and probably will later, but you didn't hear any of this from me. Oh yeah, and bless their hearts.
Because

Maryville, TN

#13 Nov 10, 2007
Well, Divorces are public records and those are pretty common round these parts, the pride and joy of America, the bible belt. So who got one?
Citizen

Bristol, TN

#14 Nov 10, 2007
Let's not put anything else on this. I don't know that couple, but it's obvious someone started this up just to talk about them again. There must be a lot of jealousy toward them.
Sure they are

Lenoir City, TN

#15 Nov 10, 2007
Because wrote:
Well, Divorces are public records and those are pretty common round these parts, the pride and joy of America, the bible belt. So who got one?
Sure they are public records but what warrants you bringing up such a topic on an Internet forum that school kids read? Do you not feel the least bit ashamed or sad that something inside you would allow you to do such a thing without any conviction? It breaks my heart that there are people out there who actually feel good when someone else is hurt or embarrassed.
Waldo

Sweetwater, TN

#16 Nov 10, 2007
Waldo wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I "heard" he was at that place in that other town, and the I "heard" this other stuff that I can't talk about, but I would really like to tell you anyway, and probably will later, but you didn't hear any of this from me. Oh yeah, and bless their hearts.
I'm just kidding, I really don't care who does what with whom. If it doesn't affect me I don't care. So everyone please don't think my sill ramblings on this post are directed to anyone or about anything.
Stupid

Maryville, TN

#17 Nov 10, 2007
Sure they are wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they are public records but what warrants you bringing up such a topic on an Internet forum that school kids read? Do you not feel the least bit ashamed or sad that something inside you would allow you to do such a thing without any conviction? It breaks my heart that there are people out there who actually feel good when someone else is hurt or embarrassed.
I don't let my kids read this kind of trash, do you??
Sure they are

Lenoir City, TN

#18 Nov 10, 2007
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't let my kids read this kind of trash, do you??
Depending on how old your kids are you might just not have any idea what they read. How do you know they don't read it at a friends house?

And if this place really is trash why are you here reading it?
Because

Maryville, TN

#19 Nov 10, 2007
I have certain software that not only times, when they can get on, but refuses to even open the page they choose or try to click links because they have 40 filters that allow me to be very selective, in addition, it creates a report for me of the entire episode. So even though he or she trys to go to a site and it does not let them in, it even makes reports of the attempts. I also have the soft ware installed on numerous computers elsewhere, that allows me to connect to a friends house. It does not let me use or hack their computer. It just allows me to see what my children are doing when they are over there. To address your second question, I cam with the intention of hopeing to warn a few people walking a close line to defamation. I don't read nor participate in gossip as a matter of practice. The Thread did catch my eye though and thought to take a look at the "Character and Integrity" that is being hidden inside the "Church" and not being taken out into the homes that are in need of such men and women. Oh, we have a few, but they are largly martyred if they say the wrong thing at the wrong church, or ir they try to better a situation but it offends the Deacon, well my, a vote and a new committee must look at this and oust this person straight away. I think I heard the "Church" shoots and kills more of it's wounded than any other army on the face of this earth.........
Sure they are

Lenoir City, TN

#20 Nov 10, 2007
Either way, you're full of it. Software at all their friends houses so you can spy on them? Do you really expect anyone to believe that. Why would anyone allow you to do that when you could use it to watch the rest of the family surf too? Seriously, if you're going to make up stuff at least make it believable.

Now try again.
IDEA and IT WORKS

Maryville, TN

#21 Nov 10, 2007
The software is available and has been for many years. You simply have to have an agreeing parent to participate with you,(as in a concerned parent) as children to tend to avoid the truth if they think they can get away with it. This is not an issue by the way of proving your kids were wrong. It is simply a means in approaching your children and showing them the proof, not stabs in the dark, and then being able to carry on a diologe that can be constructive and help them to understand how slick advertizing and the media is out for the mind of our children, their spending habits,etc. And you don't need it at all their friends house just one or two works fine. If you would like some of the websites to which you can do some research I would be happy to post them for you. The idea actually was invented by a woman I think that suspected her boyfriend of cheating!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is TOMMY GIBSON (Nov '09) 37 min mee 35
Chalk Up Another Loss for Obama - Our First Ack... 3 hr Debbie Wasserman ... 2
Replace Current EMA and 911 Director and their ... 4 hr saine41 8
Misinformed USA: Why average Americans vote GOP 4 hr billyG 8
Why do Republicans hate Jesus & Christianity 5 hr Shawn Hammtitty 1
wright wade and scott burns 12 hr crystal 16
david evans 12 hr hate pimple face 2
Dentist and daughter accused of TennCare fraud 19 hr tammy 7
Roger Stewart 19 hr Notdumb 25
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rogersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rogersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
NBC Sports 8:21 AM
PFT Live: Bears talk with John Mullin, Week 16 picks
NBC Sports 9:08 AM
Derek Anderson tries to rebuild bridge he napalmed