rogersville foodcity cake decorators

rogersville foodcity cake decorators

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

curious

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2013
just curious its been a while since I've bought a cake there do they still have the same cake decorators are they still good.
nope

Fletcher, OH

#2 Sep 5, 2013
My srepmom used to do it, but she left for a better paying job.
Sure

Johnson City, TN

#3 Sep 5, 2013
Thet are fantastic!!! Best FC ever had! And very reasonable. Dnt get ripped off by high price"specialty" places!!!
dinosaur

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2013
is it still that women and Guy there
Thanks

United States

#5 Sep 5, 2013
dinosaur wrote:
is it still that women and Guy there
no its two older women now the guy left a while back they also brought up a lil cashier from the front but I guess she left to... he was a good cake decorator the older lady was better than walmart but never did the cakes right as I requested so I had the guy do it now he's gone I just go to kingsport and have a professional make one a little money never hurts
trudy

Maxton, NC

#6 Sep 5, 2013
Well, they messed up my sons birthday cake. We wanted 14 roses and in blue only. They had 3 roses that was blue and orange all over the cake. I knew of the extra charge for the roses because I pay for them every year. They added the extra roses but you couldn't see the 14 part on the cake. I didn't cause a seen but I sure felt like talking to the manager. To be truthful, I really think it was the stupid one that took the order not the decorator. The cake was fresh though. Good luck.
george

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2013
ya that's happened to me to. I found out if you don't give your cake order to the cake decorator, like if just a regular worker takes your order they will probly do it wrong
top this

Kingsport, TN

#8 Sep 6, 2013
I went in person & ordered my cake it was to be a star decorated in blue icing.When I went to pick up my cake the lady hands me a baggie and inside it has the empty bottles of icing that was used to decorate the cake,I said whats this and she said just give it to the cashier up front which I did.I had to pay for the cake which was like $24.99 plus the icing used to decorate the cake with which was like $9 something I said never again will I buy a cake from the bakery at Food city in Rogersville .
george

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2013
did they charge you for icing.g off the shelf
carl edwards

Johnson City, TN

#10 Sep 7, 2013
top this wrote:
I went in person & ordered my cake it was to be a star decorated in blue icing.When I went to pick up my cake the lady hands me a baggie and inside it has the empty bottles of icing that was used to decorate the cake,I said whats this and she said just give it to the cashier up front which I did.I had to pay for the cake which was like $24.99 plus the icing used to decorate the cake with which was like $9 something I said never again will I buy a cake from the bakery at Food city in Rogersville .
Why didn't you just scrape the icing off the cake and put it back into the bottle, then put it back on the shelf. You could have saved yourself 9 dollars dummy.
yabadabba

Arcadia, SC

#11 Sep 7, 2013
trudy wrote:
Well, they messed up my sons birthday cake. We wanted 14 roses and in blue only. They had 3 roses that was blue and orange all over the cake. I knew of the extra charge for the roses because I pay for them every year. They added the extra roses but you couldn't see the 14 part on the cake. I didn't cause a seen but I sure felt like talking to the manager. To be truthful, I really think it was the stupid one that took the order not the decorator. The cake was fresh though. Good luck.
which one is the stupid one so I know to steer clear?
top this

Kingsport, TN

#12 Sep 8, 2013
First of all Carl Edwards I'm no dummy. Yes George they charged me for the icing that they used off the shelf.
trudy

Concord, NC

#13 Sep 8, 2013
yabadabba wrote:
<quoted text>which one is the stupid one so I know to steer clear?
I dont know who she was, I placed the order over the phone. Wish I had drove to town and place the order in person. I took it for granted that they could understand English and follow directions.
Allison

Clarksville, TN

#14 Sep 8, 2013
Ordered a cake from there about a month ago from the decorator and wanted something special. She did a great job. I was well pleased and so was my daughter.
Jessica C

Kingsport, TN

#15 Sep 10, 2013
They are rude! And the cakes aren't that great. There are loads of ladies in the community do a great job making nice cakes. The cupcake place makes them too. I had a one a my nephews birthday. And the Faith cakes are good,too! I will not go back to FC for a cake and Wal Mart is out f the question for sure!
i know

United States

#16 Sep 11, 2013
ya I know about Walmart none of the girls there could decorate a cake to save there lives LOL.
Over Priced

Knoxville, TN

#17 Sep 26, 2013
For a standard cake, local ladies are too expensive.
dave

Sevierville, TN

#18 Sep 26, 2013
They were going to charge us over $20 for a cookie cake because we wanted a T on it for U.T. and reg. Price was $8.99. We called Morristown got the same cookie cake done the exact way we wanted it done at Food city for $8.99. Rog. F.C. suxs
ginger

Sevierville, TN

#19 Sep 26, 2013
Everyone there is rude anymore. With exception of a few like Ted. Loretta. Frankie 5494& few more. Managers are rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr calendine charged with sexual battery 12 min eye opener 116
News Crime 44 mins ago 12:22 p.m.Rogersville pediatr... 32 min Fyi 6
rent or rent to own (May '12) 39 min Looking 32
New Asian Cuisine Restaurant 58 min Hot hot hot 13
Dismantling the Confederacy 3 hr Trump Is President 17
A day in the life of a Conservative Republican 4 hr little caesar 9
ashley jones the guy (Apr '13) 21 hr None 12

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance