First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wishful thinking

Talbott, TN

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Cant shake the feeling of a old flame, and its driving me crazy.Does anyone else feel the same way??????????
fordgirl

Tampa, FL

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Once you really love someone, they become apart of you. I don't know if true love ever really fades... Lust will come and go. If that old flame is still burning, get in contact with them, talk about it.. I have an old flame that will never quit burning... I've tried lust, anti depressants, nothing takes it out of your head. I wish you luck
hummm

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 15, 2012
very true but how do you find out if they still love u when your afraid to ask them because they are very stuborn but u keep running into each other he stares at u ,u do same but never speak
Sounds to me

Kingsport, TN

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Grow a set and talk to him. Geeeze, grow up.
hummmmmm

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 15, 2012
i am afraid of breaken the golden rule not wanting to look week or needy and fear of rejection
Sounds to me

Kingsport, TN

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Okay, so your other alternative is to forget about him. Sounds to me like your fear of rejection stems from some other self confidence issue.
Allen

Kingsport, TN

#7 Oct 15, 2012
I saw Kasie Bowlin/Crumley walking down the road today. Anyone know how she's doing? What's the latest scoop on her? She is such a beautiful girl.
hitchin

Kingsport, TN

#8 Oct 15, 2012
sounds like the latest news is she was in need of a ride.....
Allen

Kingsport, TN

#9 Oct 15, 2012
lol,i guess you are right. She can ride me if she wants haha. I did hear a bad rumor that she likes committing sexual voilent acts against other females. I saw her at a party once and witnessed another blonde girl crying without her shirt on as she came out of the room they were in. But I dunno man.
Only

Lebanon, TN

#10 Oct 17, 2012
wishful thinking wrote:
Cant shake the feeling of a old flame, and its driving me crazy.Does anyone else feel the same way??????????
...all the time
atlas

Kingsport, TN

#11 Oct 17, 2012
Allen wrote:
lol,i guess you are right. She can ride me if she wants haha. I did hear a bad rumor that she likes committing sexual voilent acts against other females. I saw her at a party once and witnessed another blonde girl crying without her shirt on as she came out of the room they were in. But I dunno man.
Yeah we saw the thread with that title. Why in the hell didnt you just stop and ask her whats goin on instead of starting threads, changing the suject, etc??? You obviously care very much or just want people to talk bad about her. So you see her and you just keep driving??? I think you just want people to trash her, but apparently it's not working, buddy
mess up

Johnson City, TN

#12 Oct 18, 2012
Loved this women for yrs but cheated with some others she caught me now i miss her so much its all been a crazy mess hope she will come back to me if she would only give me a chance
Potter

Asheboro, NC

#13 Oct 18, 2012
I had an Old Flame, glad I'm finaly put that flame out cuz it kept burning me every time I got around him. Now my life is much better and I'm very happy :)
burnt

Rock Hill, SC

#14 Oct 18, 2012
Some people think that they are so smart when it comes to manipulating the other person in there relationship. What is funny is when were the ones getting there strings pulled the whole time. They lie every breath and think that you are stupid enough to believe it. Oh, you do the first year. The when it all starts catching up with them, they still lie. Then by then, you already love that person and you try to just let the lies go that don't hurt as much & focus on the ones that matter. Sad part is, looking back, they all mattered. So, then you have to Turk into an ass hole and live in misery cause you just don't want to start over with someone else. Then it finally comes to a head and you have no choice. Moral to the story, don't let a liar, thief, psychologically damaged, selfish bich who is influenced by every one that so jealous of what she had, that they destroyed it for her. So, stand up and pis on that flame and light another. Its easy, once you find someone else worth igniting. I'm out!
hankypanky

Sunbright, TN

#15 Oct 19, 2012
Congrats to you burnt. I have just recently pissed on my old flame as well :-)
VW Bug

Maryville, TN

#16 Oct 19, 2012
atlas wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we saw the thread with that title. Why in the hell didnt you just stop and ask her whats goin on instead of starting threads, changing the suject, etc??? You obviously care very much or just want people to talk bad about her. So you see her and you just keep driving??? I think you just want people to trash her, but apparently it's not working, buddy
I have nothing bad to say about her, just that I did give her a ride once and she warned me that she may rape me before we got to where I was taking her. I am old enough to be her dad and made me feel very uncomfortable. Before I said yes to give her a ride, she seemed to be a very likeable girl that talked about her child a lot, and that she missed him. I don't even if she really has a child but sounded as if she loved him. But it was clear that she needed help.
Only

Lebanon, TN

#17 Oct 21, 2012
wishful thinking wrote:
You must not be who I hoped.
awe

United States

#18 Oct 21, 2012
Who ever this is must be really hurting. :(
burnt

Julian, NC

#19 Oct 21, 2012
You know it never was a flame to begin with when after its over and you see them with another guy and it doesn't even make you blink. When you know inside that you are glad someone else is will have to deal with all the drama and keeping up the addictions. Now is the time for rejoicing. Can I get an amen?
Only

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2012
awe wrote:
Who ever this is must be really hurting.:(
I guess I should get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity questions 1 hr Prime Time 74
Brandon Frost back in jail for good this time 2 hr questions 8
childcare in rogersville 4 hr Pat 4
B palmer 7 hr No way 12
thomas fannin 16 hr Old friend 14
Bridget Dowell 16 hr Jazzman 23
Where's Donna T?????? 18 hr DonnaT 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages