Next Last
Crazy

Morristown, TN

#1 Feb 22, 2012
Hawkins EMS revives domestic assault victim who had no pulse
By Jeff Bobo

Published February 21st, 2012 9:47 pm Comments 4

Danny Ray Bledsoe

ROGERSVILLE — Police say a Kingsport woman was beaten by her ex-boyfriend so badly early Tuesday morning she stopped breathing and had no pulse.

Hawkins County EMS paramedics revived the 30-year-old woman at the scene, and she was transported to Holston Valley Medical Center, where she was listed in fair condition Tuesday afternoon.

Shortly after 3 a.m. Tuesday, Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office deputies were dispatched to a domestic dispute in progress at 224 Old Route 66 in the Persia community south of Rogersville.

Deputy Matt Pendleton said that when he arrived at the residence, he met Danny Ray Bledsoe, 27, 154 Cedar Hills Road, Rogersville, who was covered with “a vast amount of blood on his hands, blood on his face, and blood on his shoes.”

“At this time I heard a female yell that the victim ... was unresponsive and barely breathing,” Pendleton stated in his report.

Pendleton said he arrested Bledsoe and then began attending to the woman, who “upon checking her pulse had no pulse and wasn’t breathing.”

Pendleton said the woman had injuries to her face and the back of her head, and she was carried to the ambulance on a gurney.

After the woman had been transported to HVMC, Pendleton began collecting evidence and found blood on the kitchen floor and on the front porch.

A witness alleged that Bledsoe struck the woman in the face and then slammed her head against the side of the house, which is brick.

Bledsoe initially told deputies that the woman had fallen, Pendleton said. Bledsoe later allegedly stated “that he only pushed (the woman) when she struck her head and fell to the ground.”

The HCSO report states that the woman, who lives in the Hawkins County section of Kingsport, and Bledsoe were boyfriend and girlfriend but are separated.

HCSO Chief Deputy Tony Allen said their separation and past relationship appears to be the motive for the beating.

Bledsoe was charged with aggravated domestic assault.

According to the HCSO, Bledsoe has 23 arrests since 2003 including three already in 2012 prior to Tuesday.

He was being held without bond Tuesday in the Hawkins County Jail pending arraignment March 7.
Crazy

Morristown, TN

#2 Feb 22, 2012
Who is this girl?
really

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Feb 22, 2012
Have you ever met a Bledsoe worth a damn? Think about it. There are a few names in this town like that.
Sad

Ringgold, GA

#4 Feb 22, 2012
Only charged with aggrevated domestic assault....it seems to me that he tried and almost succeded in murdering that girl.
It was

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Feb 22, 2012
Candi manis
Surgoinsville Gal

Newport, TN

#6 Feb 22, 2012
really wrote:
Have you ever met a Bledsoe worth a damn? Think about it. There are a few names in this town like that.
Trent.

Gilliam.

Brewer.

Fobber.

(Anybody wanna help out and post a few more?)
lil helper

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 22, 2012
Surgoinsville Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Trent.
Gilliam.
Brewer.
Fobber.
That crazy "Surgoinsville Gal" makes top of the list.
Rachel Brewer

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2012
Surgoinsville Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Trent.
Gilliam.
Brewer.
Fobber.
yeah i have myself and my family
Wandering

Morristown, TN

#9 Feb 23, 2012
I wasn't sure if it was Candi Manis or Ashley Thacker.
a-m-y l-o-u

Crossville, TN

#10 Feb 23, 2012
Rachel Brewer wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah i have myself and my family
And I agree with you Rachel..Dnt judge someone by a f*ckin name....<3 ya gal
Wandering

Morristown, TN

#11 Feb 23, 2012
Rachel your madian name and married name is on Surgoinsville Gals list.
ashley thacker BLEDSOE

Sevierville, TN

#12 Feb 23, 2012
danny is not a bad guy i love him more than anything and i will be there for him the whole time candi is doing better and i heard she was already out of the hospial she brings this on her self me and danny have been together for 4 months and he has never put his hands on me he takes care of my kids and me so can u all please saying he is a bad person becouse he is not and if u have something else to say then say it to our face me and him are getting married he takes care of my kids like i said he is not a bad person she brought this on her self I LOVE U DANNY AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY
momma

United States

#13 Feb 23, 2012
I don't know any of you but I have a question ...
How can she bring it on herself to have her head bashed in the the point that she has to be put in the hospital? What?!?! That has got to be the most moronic thing I've ever heard.
Coming from a home where I watched my mom get beat, had guns put to her head, and so much more. Are you saying she deserves it? NO women deserves to be beaten within an inch of her life by a man.
That is just showing that he is not a real man.
Tammie Brewer Horton

Knoxville, TN

#14 Feb 23, 2012
Rachel's maiden name is on here but not her married name, she is not a Gilliam ,she is a West. Last names does not make who people are.My maiden name is Brewer and I am very proud of it. I have been married for almost 27 yrs and I still get called by my maiden name and I think I am a pretty decent person. People makes names for themselves , it is not who your parents are or who your siblings or children are. Eeryone must answer for their own mistakes and last names has nothing to do with it.
Holy moly

Kingsport, TN

#15 Feb 23, 2012
Tammie Brewer Horton wrote:
Rachel's maiden name is on here but not her married name, she is not a Gilliam ,she is a West. Last names does not make who people are.My maiden name is Brewer and I am very proud of it. I have been married for almost 27 yrs and I still get called by my maiden name and I think I am a pretty decent person. People makes names for themselves , it is not who your parents are or who your siblings or children are. Eeryone must answer for their own mistakes and last names has nothing to do with it.
I'd change my name too if it was West. West is one of the worst around.
a-m-y l-o-u

Crossville, TN

#16 Feb 24, 2012
Holy moly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd change my name too if it was West. West is one of the worst around.
Really??? Are you that f*ckin supid. She married a West an if all you can do is get on here an judge someone by a name then put your name on here. I'm sure its a great one....People change no matter who they are or what theyr name is. Pull your head out of that ostrich hole an grow up! And for the record:: I dnt personally kno Randy (THANK GOD) BUT ANY MALE TO PUT HIS HANDS ON A FEMALE no matter the reason needs bubba to beat his a** for him really good....hopefully thats what he will get
a-m-y l-o-u

Crossville, TN

#17 Feb 24, 2012
*excuse me Danny*
a-m-y l-o-u

Crossville, TN

#18 Feb 24, 2012
ashley thacker BLEDSOE wrote:
danny is not a bad guy i love him more than anything and i will be there for him the whole time candi is doing better and i heard she was already out of the hospial she brings this on her self me and danny have been together for 4 months and he has never put his hands on me he takes care of my kids and me so can u all please saying he is a bad person becouse he is not and if u have something else to say then say it to our face me and him are getting married he takes care of my kids like i said he is not a bad person she brought this on her self I LOVE U DANNY AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY
you my dear are in need of professinal help....seek it soon before you wind up in the hospital as well
kim

Ringgold, GA

#19 Feb 25, 2012
more like your mother takes care of your kids but if it makes you feel better to say you do, so be it. you two are a bunch of meth heads and it would make sense that trash would come together to justify there actions so they feel better for being the trash that you guys are. Ashley you are Rogersville's new Detsie! CONGRATS, your family most be so happy..lmao
terry

Johnson City, TN

#20 Feb 25, 2012
Danny should have had his ass kicked long time ago for doing this same thing. Weak ass Johnny could have done something!! He just gets kicks out of watching I guess and having all you young gals around. Don't he have a daughter older than you? Yep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Sells 23 min Taxwaste 7
tiffany williams (Jan '13) 3 hr Sandra 11
Life 4 hr Wondering 19
Nark 5 hr Dr Spek 3
AR15 inventor didn't intend it for civilians (Jun '16) 12 hr pudding tame 20
House for rent 18 hr Ur nosey 8
Frenchie tom synder and melinda enix 20 hr idk the answer 10

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance