sUnnydAy

United States

#62 Mar 27, 2009
employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, no we dont. We all know one of you came to sonic yesterday just to ask what we start out at. maybe she can tell you since she thought she was so right and had to come and ask us.:)
true true, I was the manager on duty when a woman came and asked if hops make min wage I told her nope... cause they DO NOT!!:)
lol

Knoxville, TN

#63 Mar 29, 2009
sUnnydAy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an associate manager at Sonic. Yes new hops make 3.13. But if they do not make enough tips through out their shift, we make up for it until they reach min wage. The cooks make min wage, I can honestly say that everyone in the store is under paid... It gets busy as hell, The place is giving me panic attacks! But I am in the process of finding another job. Do you know anyone hiring?
sounds like sonic wants us to pay its employees in tips so they can rip us a new one in overpriced food. If i tip it got to be more service than someone just carrying my food to me,,give me a break..
Yep

Gilbert, AZ

#64 Mar 29, 2009
rockcrawler1025 wrote:
the sonic sux at everything but the ice creams and shakes..they even screw those up..everytime we go there, there is this one girl that works there, she has big eyes, straight long frosted like hair, small body type, ausually there late evenings..she is always always on her cell phone while fixin foods...
sonic needs to get older people to work there if they cant get the ones there now to do the job right..they dont care..we were there just yesterday (only because the kids wanted to eat there) and my husband ended up tellin the manager that we prolly would never eat there again..
have you ever ordered a slushy type drink and when you got it all that was in the cup was liquid? uhhhh we did. the chicken wrap was nasty, the chicken was burnt to a crisp as well as the onion rings..
but hey who am i to complain? ohhhh wait BECAUSE FORMER EMPLOYEE ASKED....and that my friend is the rest of the story...
oh and i also agree with RVW they cant hear shit. they always get it wrong...trust me never ask for no whip cream on your blast thingy cause the smart asses will double or mix it down in the ice cream where you cant see it..(glad im not deathly allergic to whip cream)...
You know there's one of you every where you go. If you don't like the place stay away from it. I hate when I go somewhere and there's always the cry baby. This isn't right and that isn't right.
All it comes down to is that NO ONE can make you happy. With food and in your own personal life
GET A LIFE it's a fast food joint. Almost every city has a Sonic! BIG DEAL!

Yep
just thinking

United States

#65 Mar 29, 2009
Well for 1 i like Sonic, I just wish they hadn't closed down the 1st Sonic we had back year's ago over on Broadway! It was the best!!!
for 2nd, i have worked at a Rest. before, many many year's, and you know you have to like your job to work there and do good at it, you can't hate it just because of someone needing something! That is what you are there for, is to take their orders and make the customer happy! If you are not making min. wages then take it up with the Unemployment Dept.... for it is against the law to not make min. wages! Now i have like i said worked in Rest. alot and get tip's and no you don't make much working at a place like Peekings or what ever a walk in rest. But then we have our tip's & you have to count some of that as your pay also!
for 3rd, if you don't like your job, then get out of Sonic before you give it a bad name! Instead of saying bad thing's about the coustomers and how they don't leave tip's i always tip my waitress that is if she is friendly speaks to me in a nice way, and her apperance is good! And she does her very best! I always give 15% of the cost! So, if you would like to be paid more, then go find another job. because you on here talking bad to customers and telling them to go some where else to eat, is loosing your bussiness, and you will be with out a job for sure!
If you have God in your life, you will be a happy person, not saying that sometimes we don't get mad, but God help's us control our attitude and our action's! So, maybe it would help if you would get God in your life, and you may be a happier person! And if not then i would sugest that you find you another job, cause someone is going to turn you in and you will be job less! And another thing i was told by 1 person who use to work there! And this is important, that over 1/2 of the workers was on drug's! And if that is so, then no wonder that you can't get the order's right! Get God in your life, Get off the cell phone, take care of your customers and if that doesn't make you happy find another job!

Since: Mar 09

Kingsport, TN

#66 Mar 29, 2009
if you dont like what your getting paid and are complaining about ppl not leaving a tip get a new job
T-Turner

Atlanta, GA

#67 Mar 29, 2009
Why can't anyone that works in fast food make change for a 5.00, 10.00 or anything for that matter?
Just anothers word

United States

#68 Mar 29, 2009
T-Turner wrote:
Why can't anyone that works in fast food make change for a 5.00, 10.00 or anything for that matter?
Because if your order is like 5.25 and you have a 10.00, they want the rest of that 10.00.. lol, but i do know where i use to work we would have to trade in our $1's and then when they needed 5 or 10 we would trade those in if we had it! To keep from going to bank, alot of places give out 20.'s, So that maybe the reason why they never have change! Hope you better luck next time!
sUnnydAy

United States

#69 Mar 29, 2009
does anybody know anyone hiring? I am willing to quit asap. I have been a manager there for three years, i do not call in and show up on time.I desperately need a job bad!!
Just anothers word

United States

#70 Apr 2, 2009
sUnnydAy wrote:
does anybody know anyone hiring? I am willing to quit asap. I have been a manager there for three years, i do not call in and show up on time.I desperately need a job bad!!
Well if you have been there for 3 yrs. and you don't miss out and are there on time, what is wrong with the job? With job's being so hard to find this day and time, you need to hang on to what you have! And pray for better times!
If it is the people who work's with you that don't do their job, or they are lackin on the job, then turn them in and get rid of them, there is too many people out here lookin for a job, i know i know of plenty of people who are lookin for job's and willing to work all the hour's they can get! And would be good worker! Dependable also! So hope you the Best of luck!
sam K

Columbia, TN

#71 Apr 6, 2009
TO MUCH butter
Jjjjjj

United States

#72 Apr 6, 2009
Well I did go job hunting and found another job!! I work at Movie Gallery,it's so much easier and less stressful!! If you wanna see me, Ill be the shy one ringing up your movies,lmao.
J-R-007 TN

Columbia, TN

#73 Apr 9, 2009
FORMER EMPLOYEE wrote:
What do you as customers think about Sonic?? Let us know!!
bad
Madonna

United States

#74 Apr 10, 2009
Mmmm its so good I eat there everyday lmao..
Its like the funnest place to work ever!! Thats why I haven't quit yet because its so fun and laid back.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#75 Apr 10, 2009
FYI:
Sonic Peanut Butter Shake - Large (20oz)
Calories: 1010

Sonic Chocolate Cream Pie Shake - Large (20 oz)
Calories: 990

Sonic Super Sonic Cheeseburger (with mayo)
Calories: 980

Sonic FRITOS Chili Pie
Calories: 940

Sonic Peanut Butter Fudge Shake-Large (20oz)
Calories: 940

Sonic Chicken Strip Dinner (4)
Calories: 930

Sonic Strawberry Cream Pie Shake - Large (20 oz)
Calories: 930

Sonic Super Sonic Cheeseburger (with ketchup)
Calories: 900

Sonic M&M's Sonic Blast - Large (20oz)
Calories: 900

Sonic Super Sonic Cheeseburger (with mustard)
Calories: 890

Sonic Super Sonic Jalapeno Cheeseburger
Calories: 890

Sonic Butterfinger Sonic Blast - Large (20oz)
Calories: 870

Sonic Hot Fudge Shake - Large (20oz)
Calories: 870

Sonic Banana Cream Pie Shake - Large (20oz)
Calories: 860

Sonic Coconut Cream Pie Shake - Large (20oz)
Calories: 850

Sonic Chocolate Malt - Large (20oz)
Calories: 840

Sonic Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Sonic Blast - Large (20oz)
Calories: 840

Sonic Chocolate Shake - Large (20oz)
Calories: 810

Sonic Oreo Sonic Blast - Large (20oz)
Calories: 790

Sonic Strawberry Malt - Large (20oz)
Calories: 780

Sonic Bacon Cheeseburger

Sonic Java Chiller, Chocolate/Caramel (20oz)

Sonic Pineapple Malt - Large (20oz)
Calories: 760

Sonic Java Chiller, Caramel (20oz)

Sonic Java Chiller, Chocolate (20oz)

Sonic Java Chiller, Caramel/Hazelnut (20oz)
Calories: 750

Sonic Java Chiller, Hazelnut (20oz)

Sonic Strawberry Shake - Large (20oz)

Sonic Java Chiller, Chocolate/Hazelnut (20oz)

Sonic Chicken Club Toaster Sandwich
Calories: 740

We need quality Restaurants in Rogersville until then expect to make meager wages and consume High Fat ,High Calorie Junk Food..
T-Turner

Atlanta, GA

#77 Apr 10, 2009
They ne some mangement to be there to watch the kids! Last time I was there I pushed the button three times and did not get waited on. I guess they were too busy getting HIGH!
shamelesss

Waco, TX

#78 Apr 10, 2009
I agree, We need a chic fill a!! or some kind of good food.
I used to work at Sonic, and you get tired of the food quick...and the bull shi*.
T-Turner

Atlanta, GA

#79 Apr 10, 2009
I heard every conversation started by Sonic workers was "One time at band camp".
Madonna

Paradise Valley, AZ

#80 Apr 10, 2009
Lol of course everythin at Sonic has a lot of calories, what fast food place dosent, maybe besides subway! Nothin is wrong with Sonic, if you dont like it then dont go there! Simple!:)
oh gosh

Lenoir City, TN

#81 Apr 12, 2009
Listen i know some people who work there personally! And i know that they told me that if they didn't like the person's attitude who was ordering they would spit in the food! Now that came straight from employee~ so guess what i wouldn't eat there if it was the last place in town! I think the inspector's should come in unannounced! What do you all think?
Madonna

Paradise Valley, AZ

#82 Apr 12, 2009
Yeah I work there and that does NOT happen, I PROMISE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nation Of Islam 9 min Bonjour 37
Rachel Wallace DUI and wrecked car with Boyfri... 47 min ex friend 4
Amy Jeffers 2 hr Old TImer 18
angie the snitch catron 3 hr so true 2
Charter Cable $$$ 3 hr Larry the cable Guy 13
Blood on their hands 5 hr billyG 5
Swingers in Hawkins County (Dec '09) 6 hr come on 58
Dentist and daughter accused of TennCare fraud 21 hr Really?? 21
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match