Does anyone know Samantha?
Lakeway

Rockford, TN

#2 Aug 17, 2010
YES WHY?
k9mane

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Aug 18, 2010
yea shes a pill hoe and with some old man larry. meagan feagins old sugar daddy.
humm

Kingsport, TN

#4 Aug 18, 2010
I heard she will do anything for a pill.
gee

Kingsport, TN

#5 Aug 18, 2010
I went to school with her and was trying to find her.
newmessage

Nashville, TN

#6 Aug 18, 2010
When I was in school with her, she had a new boyfriend every week it seemed. Nowadays, not sure what she's doing. I know she has a Facebook.
knoxnative

Rockford, TN

#7 Aug 18, 2010
Shes nothin but a pill whore. . . . she likes causing trouble between everyone... and shes a snitch. if I were you I wouldn't look for her. But if you are desperate to find her, Im sure youll see her in town with one of her MANY sugar daddys.
rogvegas

Kingsport, TN

#8 Aug 20, 2010
I'd like to kick her little skanky ass
HereyaGo

Oak Ridge, TN

#9 Aug 21, 2010
Well obviously if u guys know so much about her imsure your in the same shit she is...quit running yo mouth and do something abt it samantha will be glad do talk this out with ya peace~*~*
hmm

Kingsport, TN

#10 Aug 25, 2010
samantha talk? Heard she is too high on pills too talk.
SAMANTHA

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 Aug 27, 2010
YALL DONTHAVE A CLUE BOUT ME,,, U WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH?....YEA IUSED TO HAVE A BAD DRUG PROBLEM AND THAT WAS DOING PILLS...ADN FOR ONE U STUPIDIDIOTS, LARRY WAS AN OLD FRIEND OF MY PAPAW SEVERT ALLEN, AND YEAH LARRY WOULD TAKE ME TO EAT AND BUYME CIGARETTES, AND ALSO GAVE ME A CAR, SO WAT?..GET OVER IT...AND YEAH I\HE IS MY FREIND AND IDC WAT U ALL THINK....WE ARE ONLY FREINDS...AND ONE MORE THING I AINT NEVER SOLD MY BODYTO GET DRUGS..I HAVE HAD A JOB FOR BOUT 3 YEARS AT WENDYSUNTIL A FEW MONTHS AGO..AND ALSO I WORK IN BACKER SO I GOT MONEY IN THE BANK! AND ALSO I GOT A PAPAW WHO IS BEYOND WEALTHY....AND YEAHI WENT TO JAIL CAUSE I TOOK THE BLAME FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT MINE, AND I SPENT 8 DAYSIN THERE TILL MY DADDY BONDED ME OUT, AND IF I WAS A SNITCH I WOULDNOT HAVE A COURT DATE AND SCHED 2 AND SCHED4 CHARGES AND A ATTEMPT TO RESALE FELONY CHARGE...SO U KNO WAT?..SCREW ALL U JEALOUS WHORES AND SKANKS...U JUST JEALOUS CAUSE I GOT A GOOD LIFE AND A RICH FAMILY...SORRY THAT YA'LL GOTTA SAY IM MESSIN WITH OLD MEN TO EARN MY PILLS..I AINT GOTTA WORK FOR NOTING..YOUNS MUST BE JEALOUS CAUSE YALL CANT AFFORD UR DRUGS..U PROBABLY KNO WERE I LIVE SO IF UDO BRING UR LITTLE IMMATURE JEALOUS BUTTS TO MY HOUSE AND SAYIT TO MYFACE INSTEAD OF WRITING IT ON HERE SO NO ONE KNOWS WHO U R...peace out...JEALOUSY WILL KILL U
SAMANTHA

Oak Ridge, TN

#12 Aug 27, 2010
gee wrote:
I went to school with her and was trying to find her.
Hey this is samantha ..who are u ?...i seen were u asked boutme..so here i am...holler at me k ..my email adress is haydenroper8@hotmail.com
brain game

Kingsport, TN

#13 Aug 28, 2010
please everyone lets destroy this girl!!! topix has now become bashit, so please say whatever you want good or bad, it doesnt matter cause u dont know this person so who cares if what u say hurts her? id rather know her then the people talkin bad about her!
ugh

Morristown, TN

#14 Sep 24, 2010
shes my cousin so stop talking abt her.dummy
Lollipop

Oak Ridge, TN

#15 Jan 23, 2011
what a joke! Everyone knows that you and Larry aren't just friends. Just like he's not just friends with megan figgins. if he was a friend why did you live with him and his other little ho meagn. He's a sugardaddy. He buys you alls pills, cigg., food. And what you all do with him for it lord only knows! I heard megan is preganat with his baby and that you both screwed him at the same time Ewwww he is fugly!
Molena Dowell

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2011
you people make me sick, yea samantha had problems but unlike alot of you she got help, so how bout getting off her a@@, you all must be jealous. Dont let them get to you Samantha, STAY CLEAN its a better life.
opinion

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jan 24, 2011
From what I know shes a bitch, but i dont really know and people shouldnt talk crap about other people just cus they are bored and if you dont like the person then dont pay attention to them.
SAMANTHA

Crossville, TN

#18 Jan 24, 2011
lol thnx Mo!! i love ya!!! to all the rest of yall grow up ive bettered myself , stop writin lies bout me!1! i have noone 2 impress besides me and GOD! may god be with you all
You know me

Kingsport, TN

#19 Jan 25, 2011
I think Samantha is sexy!
You know me

Kingsport, TN

#20 Jan 25, 2011
I think Samantha is sexy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justiceless United States of America 21 min Calhoun 6
Bergdahl Good, White House Florist Bad 35 min Calhoun 10
Luke...1971 47 min MBLeo2416654 2
lost em 47 min Krill_Kosher 2
Wal-Mart electric buggies. 1 hr Not born yesterday 11
What a Coincidence 2 hr Homer 16
Paul rector 3 hr Friend 6
harley g is taking over walk in the park sara 4 hr ???? 20
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match