rogersville's big liquor stores

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aggravated

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 26, 2013
well I thought Liquor stores cashed checks, it wasnt like it was for a large amount 250.00, even offered to buy something, well the one call Blue ridge soomething- the man was a smart ass, said we aint no bank and the onther one said the amount too large what the hell dont make no damn sense and the banks are closed and walmart had an atttidue too it isa legit check what the hell is wrong with rogersville
Pete

Kingsport, TN

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Was your check written on rubber? Did it bounce on the stores counter?
aggravated

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Pete wrote:
Was your check written on rubber? Did it bounce on the stores counter?
NO SMART ASS it isa legit check
Pappa

Kingsport, TN

#4 Oct 26, 2013
The next time you need to plan ahead , these stores are not there as your personal check cashers. They are there to sell BOOZE to the fine citizens of Hawkins county.
marth stewart

Dodge Center, MN

#5 Oct 26, 2013
aggravated wrote:
well I thought Liquor stores cashed checks, it wasnt like it was for a large amount 250.00, even offered to buy something, well the one call Blue ridge soomething- the man was a smart ass, said we aint no bank and the onther one said the amount too large what the hell dont make no damn sense and the banks are closed and walmart had an atttidue too it isa legit check what the hell is wrong with rogersville
you should have got a gun and shot him.
OMG

Kingsport, TN

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Dear Mr. Aggravated,
You're an idiot! I have NEVER had any issue making a purchase at Blue Ridge. The customer service has ALWAYS been great. Maybe you should have an account with enough money in it to make a purchase before you worry about purchasing liquor. Dumbass!
marth stewart

Dodge Center, MN

#7 Oct 26, 2013
guns dont kill people, it is okay to shoot people because guns dont kill people.
At OMG

Alexandria, IN

#9 Oct 27, 2013
You must have some connection to Blue Ridge to take up for them. I'm here to tell you right now that the one and only time I was there, I was "assisted" by one hell of a smart @ss. Very rude. Even tried to claim that the product I was seeking did not exist, when I know that it does, just not around here. I informed him of his ignorance and attitude, swore that Id never return, and walked out with the same amount of $ in my pocket as I did when I entered. The guy is a jackass, no doubt.
omg omg

Winnsboro, SC

#10 Oct 27, 2013
The name should be blue ridge wine, spirits, ass holes and sluts... Every time iv been in there, the one girl works the sidewalk with a cloud of smoke around her either on the phone or talking to passing bystanders. The other one sits there on her stool looking dumb founded when you ask for a certain and common type of wine that every other package store has, but they have no clue. The one guy don't have time to help, because he's too busy trying to keep both girls off him. The only good thing bout that store it is more convenient to get to. Marry's location sucks. Maybe someday there will be another one open in the old block buster building. Hopefully, there will be professional liquor and wine salesmen at it.
Chico

Kingsport, TN

#11 Oct 27, 2013
aggravated wrote:
Where did you get the idea liquor stores cash checks. Are you stupid or what?
geez

Landrum, SC

#12 Oct 27, 2013
The person needs a checking account or my guess is they would have gone to a bank.Idea for person ,get cash or go to the bank the check is written on .If you can open your own account use debit .
THINK

Maryville, TN

#13 Oct 27, 2013
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get the idea liquor stores cash checks. Are you stupid or what?
brick..big cities even size of kpt and jc used to do it for customer business....
rogersville

Kingsport, TN

#14 Oct 27, 2013
not anymore think...
lonestar

Kingsport, TN

#15 Oct 27, 2013
Checks are a thing of the past.... even banks charge to cash a check if you do not have an account. Plastic is the name of the game, and for someone to come on here and gripe about a liquor store not cashing a check is ludicrous. They have no obligation to you what so ever... now if you were buying $100 worth of their product then you may have had a chance, but not for a little shot bottle. You can open a free checking account at just about any bank out there.
Chico

Kingsport, TN

#16 Oct 28, 2013
THINK wrote:
<quoted text>brick..big cities even size of kpt and jc used to do it for customer business....
Yup, you said it right "use to do it" so quit your whining
aggravated

Morristown, TN

#17 Oct 28, 2013
dumb ass people- it was a Sat. and shut the hell up peope always think they know every damn thing, Rogersville people think theri shit dont stink
CBH

Powell, TN

#18 Oct 28, 2013
I'm new here in town and i need some booze. Where is the liquor store at? Is it a good one to go?
Chico

Kingsport, TN

#19 Oct 28, 2013
aggravated wrote:
dumb ass people- it was a Sat. and shut the hell up peope always think they know every damn thing, Rogersville people think theri shit dont stink
Apparently we are smart enough to know not to cash a check given to us by you, doesn't matter what day of the week it is.
lonestar

Kingsport, TN

#20 Oct 28, 2013
aggravated wrote:
Laughing my ass off, you call us dumb ass people, we are not the ignorant jack-ass that tried to cash a check at a liquor store... your bitchin backfired didn't it???
aggravated

Morristown, TN

#21 Oct 30, 2013
lonestar wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing my ass off, you call us dumb ass people, we are not the ignorant jack-ass that tried to cash a check at a liquor store... your bitchin backfired didn't it???
you just proved my point dumbass- like I said -you all think you all the shit bunch of rednecks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holly fields aka trent 4 hr nosyrosy 5
Hawkins Co. Police Dept. (Feb '12) 4 hr black socks 13
The truth about the U.S. of A. 4 hr Typical Republican 8
Cherokee football 5 hr Real parent 2
Cherokee School Pictures 6 hr Wondering Mom 4
Football RMS vs. RCS 7 hr Sega 3
Greed & God 8 hr RIGHT 41
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match

Rogersville Jobs