haunted places near or around rogersv...

haunted places near or around rogersville

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

ghost

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Does anyone know of any good haunted places near or around Rogersville that the home or landowners will let some people explore?Tell me your stories,I would really enjoy your experiences.
Try This

Sarasota, FL

#2 Sep 18, 2012
ghost wrote:
Does anyone know of any good haunted places near or around Rogersville that the home or landowners will let some people explore?Tell me your stories,I would really enjoy your experiences.
Try Sensabaugh Tunnel in Kingsport......there is actually three tunnels.....a drive thru , a train tunnel, and a walk thru.....but the Haunted one is off of Big Elm.....have to walk through it ....as long as your not vandalizing the place the people leave ya alone
funtimeintenness ee

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2012
yes thats where the action is at... a faded flashlight and a car out of gas.... that's where you will hear the rickachade of a shotgun loaded full of your buckshot loaded ass.... go get em you hunters!!! kishem kishem
Johnny Carpenter

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Ive always wanted to see something on the certain sections 11w bloody highway. Theirs the site of the big wreck in 72. ive seen certain pics that ccan remain objectionable. but have heard reports of all kinds of orbs,mist and even a dissapearing truck! who knows you may see Hank Williams on his "last ride". funtimesintennessee sounds like we should go cruising. ive collected a vault full of local hauntings and the locations involved. i love to ride around just disscussing all thesse locales. i like the thought of either confirming the hauntings or disspelling them as myth. sensabaugh tunnel. the drive thru tunnel isnt haunted it was a rumor started by an adjacent farmer to run off tresspassers that were drinking at the tunnel. but the walk thru remains open to speculation. look for me on facebook. ill hook you up with some decent investegating points. its about that time of the year and the veil grows thinner.
proud hillbilly

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Try This wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Sensabaugh Tunnel in Kingsport......there is actually three tunnels.....a drive thru , a train tunnel, and a walk thru.....but the Haunted one is off of Big Elm.....have to walk through it ....as long as your not vandalizing the place the people leave ya alone
Thanks for that information i have been their did not experience anything.
Rogvegas

Charlotte, NC

#6 Sep 20, 2012
The church on Stoney Point Road in Surgoinsville. I went there and was walking around the cemetary to the left of the driveway going into the parking lot. Leaves were on the ground and we heard the phantom footsteps on the leaves moving toward us. Very creepy.
HoneyFlower

Rathdrum, ID

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Hale Springs Inn But you will have to rent a room
Sassy

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2012
My place... haunted with fleas
proud hillbilly

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Rogvegas wrote:
The church on Stony Point Road in Surgoinsville. I went there and was walking around the cemetery to the left of the driveway going into the parking lot. Leaves were on the ground and we heard the phantom footsteps on the leaves moving toward us. Very creepy.
Thanks Rock Vegas and honeysuckle for that info And sassy get some flea bombs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Trump is popular in the South 1 hr Simple Man 5
Bojangles 1 hr Rain 19
Danial mullins 2 hr Answers 9
Main Street Rogersville 3 hr City Whiner Watch 41
Good for the Brits 3 hr Just the Facts 5
Zoomers 4 hr Mighty Joe Young 2
Roxanna Booth 8 hr Crazy 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages