Curious

Dayton, TN

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Just wondering what has been going on at sonic in town... they seem to be doing alot better these days..
pilot

Kingsport, TN

#2 Aug 24, 2012
they got rid of the mgr,linda walker.
Carlotta

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Aug 24, 2012
good to hear. ive only had sonic once, ever.

it was at one of the Kingsport ones. the burger was terrible, but the tater tots were delicious.
Linda Walker

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2012
wow pilot what a bad peron you are I do not an have not worked there in over a year an was only there for about a month when I was training so goes to show how stupid you are. Get a life I know this is one of the people related to the smith,kelley family because this is the only people that do not like me. Ask anyone in this town or any town that I have ever lived in. As far as it being better you can prob thank Misty cause she is a great person an awesome manager.
Doing Good

Clemmons, NC

#6 Aug 27, 2012
Sonic is doing good. Everyone thinks its the employees on drugs but its the customers comming there that are high. Pisses me off. Its rediculous how many people come there so high and messed up. And do drug deals in the corner of the parking lot like nobody sees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
places hiring 38 min Boo 3
greedy Henards 1 hr RogVegas 7
yeeyee 2 hr Dr Spek 11
Did Erika not want that known? 3 hr YUCK 14
Stewart manis 15 hr Kendrick 2
Stacie Ann 16 hr not a SAHM 29
Gas Tax 23 hr Guest 10

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance