missing hawkins county girl

missing hawkins county girl

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Does anyone know

Ringgold, GA

#1 Mar 1, 2009
Heard on the news last night there was a missing 16 yr.old girl who attended school at CHS.She did not return home after school friday.And as of last night she had not been found.Rememeber this family in your prayers.
KissEs

Moore, SC

#2 Mar 1, 2009
That is odd, I have not heard anything about this.
I will ask around at work and update if I do hear anything.

“Not all who wander r lost”

Since: May 08

Boone Docks TN

#3 Mar 1, 2009
Hope everything's ok!

“Opinionated & Outspoken”

Since: Dec 06

Rogersville TN

#4 Mar 1, 2009
That is scary. I would freak if my child didn't come home from school. I know at 16 it could just be a case of a child angry with a parent, or run off with a boyfriend or any number of scenarios.

I hope that is the case and she returns home safely.
Mother

Hayesville, NC

#5 Mar 1, 2009
What i havent heard this either have any names been released yet?
Channel 11 news

Ringgold, GA

#6 Mar 1, 2009
It was on the channel 11 late news last night.
peach blossom

Ringgold, GA

#7 Mar 1, 2009
thats scary..my prayers are with the family
Pray she is safe

Ringgold, GA

#8 Mar 1, 2009
Isaw this on the news also.It showed her picture and told how old she was and talked about her being missing.Iwill not put her name on here because some people always like to get on here and say bad things wether they know them or not. Mybe there will be a update on this on the news tonight. Maybe this is nothing due to someone hurting her.It may be that she just went home with a friend.At least i hope that this is the case.
crazy biotch

Ringgold, GA

#9 Mar 1, 2009
Pray she is safe wrote:
Isaw this on the news also.It showed her picture and told how old she was and talked about her being missing.Iwill not put her name on here because some people always like to get on here and say bad things wether they know them or not. Mybe there will be a update on this on the news tonight. Maybe this is nothing due to someone hurting her.It may be that she just went home with a friend.At least i hope that this is the case.
i hope she ok, and i hope that they find her, and yeah i understand about not wanting to put her name one here if someone does have her what people write on here could indee effect the things that person might do to her....shes in my prayers...
Suggegestion

AOL

#10 Mar 1, 2009
Here is a Myspace site that is very helpful in getting out information on missing children around the world. If you have a Myspace page please add Tim he provides this information for free and in his spare time. He's a one of the good guys. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm... *The bulletin about the missing Surgoinsville girl was posted Feb 26* http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm...
Mother

Hayesville, NC

#11 Mar 1, 2009
This is awful i have been on the web trying to find some news about this My prayers go out to this girl and to the family that they find her.
Stop

Cleveland, TN

#12 Mar 1, 2009
i have been to and can not find anything about it at all
Suggestion

AOL

#13 Mar 1, 2009
She's been found if this is the right one. http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/283...
thankful citizen

Morristown, TN

#14 Mar 1, 2009
Suggestion wrote:
She's been found if this is the right one. http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/283...
This says september 13/14. I do NOT think it could be the same girl??

Boone Docks TN

#15 Mar 1, 2009
Wasn't that post from 2008?

Boone Docks TN

#16 Mar 1, 2009
Sorry "thankful citizen", didn't see your post.
Suggestion

AOL

#17 Mar 1, 2009
thankful citizen wrote:
<quoted text>This says september 13/14. I do NOT think it could be the same girl??
My apologies. You are absolutely right, my bad. That's what I get for not putting my glasses on and typing with a hangover. Nevermind
mother

Hayesville, NC

#18 Mar 2, 2009
Has anyone heard any news about this young girl comments kinda stopped is this a true story i still havent heard any news about this.

Since: Jul 08

Rogersville, TN

#19 Mar 2, 2009
I can't find anything about it on the WJHL (Channel 11) website. Can someone who saw it post a link? Thanks in advance.
CKTC

Knoxville, TN

#20 Mar 2, 2009
Found something for a missing girl since Feb. 11th from Greeneville. Is this the one you are referring to?
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servle...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bojangles 51 min Marie 37
Oh the GOP 1 hr Trump for President 5
Would like to know 4 hr Just the truth 10
Roxanna Booth 5 hr Too much info- sh... 27
What do you think about dustin warner???????????? (Mar '11) 5 hr Family friend 8
Guy passed out behind McDonald's 7 hr Mickey D 5
snorkies puppies for sale (Apr '12) 7 hr Dog Expert 31

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages