iceman

Kingsport, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2009
does anyone know anything bout who killed larry or wht?? for some reason its like a huge mystery ive heard alot of people say the mob the mafia idk
wondering the same

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2009
I have been wondering the same, its like the whole case dropped off the face of the earth....
its another Unsolved Mystery...
LOL

Milan, TN

#3 Oct 4, 2009
If something like this goes on and on like it has you can pretty much assume that it is at a standstill for whatever reason. It could be because they are clueless or they may even know who did it but just not have enough hard evidence to make an arrest.
. They ain't gonna make an announcement every 6 months or so giving updates to say that they don't have anything new to go on though.
Be A Hero

AOL

#4 Oct 6, 2009
My thoughts,and Prayers really do go out for the Family,and Friends of:Larry Vickers and Also for all the Family,and Friends of Jonathan Gilliam's Death.I Hope,and Pray that How Soon these two Families will Soon get a Closure on Both cases.
"There sure is alot that just doesn't add up to either one of these deaths.I think people knows more,but are afraid to get involved.
If anyone that is reading this,and does know info on either one of these deaths,please don't be afraid to speak up before it happens to some-one else.you never know who's life you could be a help to,and less heart-aches for families to go thru.Lets try Our Best to be a Hero,and Let the Sheriff know?
ben

Kingsport, TN

#5 Oct 8, 2009
i dont think it will ever be solved
TeamK

Apo, AE

#6 Oct 23, 2009
Larry Vicker's is really not dead...... Hes just in another country somewhere prolly... LOL
Vaughan

United States

#7 Oct 23, 2009
Inside job. Is what I've heard. Saying to many big timers owed him money. Then the mafia for not paying a cocaine payoff and then the sleeping with a mans wife. Who ever did it must be good to get away with it for this long around here. Or they know the right people. I mean wasn't he shot in day broad day light? But I do send prayers to the family.
S-Slinger

Thorn Hill, TN

#8 Oct 23, 2009
This case just shows that if you have money you can get by with anything. Even in Hawkins County!
wondering

Kingsport, TN

#9 Oct 23, 2009
Vaughan wrote:
Inside job. Is what I've heard. Saying to many big timers owed him money. Then the mafia for not paying a cocaine payoff and then the sleeping with a mans wife. Who ever did it must be good to get away with it for this long around here. Or they know the right people. I mean wasn't he shot in day broad day light? But I do send prayers to the family.
No, it was in the middle of the night
Vaughan

United States

#10 Oct 23, 2009
It was? I heard wrong.
across the mt

Walland, TN

#11 Oct 25, 2009
here in hawkins county its not what you know its who you know when you get in trouble and how fat your wallet is. a friend of mine was in court with his lawyer and the lawyer told him to wait out in the hall before court. when the lawyer returned he said and i quote sam if you have 2000.00 now in Caah i CAN TALK TO THE JUDGE AND MAKE THIS THING GO AWAY. WELL i went to the bank got the money and sam walked no jail time or probation and no work release either its like it never happen. now tell me we have a just system in Hawkins County. Sam not the real name of the person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misinformed USA: Why average Americans vote GOP 30 min Goldwater 2
Johnathan Lawson 46 min concerned citizen 3
Raceway market gas station 1 hr jojo 7
Roger Stewart 6 hr jus sayin 24
Want to rent clothing racks for a yard sale? (Mar '08) 6 hr Patricia 56
Phillip Webb 8 hr wandering 1
Dentist and daughter accused of TennCare fraud 8 hr Angel 5
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match

Rogersville People Search