wrecked

United States

#136 Apr 29, 2008
^^^ AMEN to that! Couldn't have said it better!
Jealous

Ringgold, GA

#138 May 2, 2008
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
I know her and never liked her in school. She always thought she was too damn good for everyone. Now look at her hiding behind a desk at a bank and unhappily married. Poor pitiful Amanda. Not. What goes around comes around. That cheerleading skirt didn't get her too far in life did it. Only unhappier. Another thing she never smiles at work. I changed and now go to US Bank where there are some happy faces.
There you go proving a point...your jealous...
julie

United States

#142 May 31, 2008
the girls was megan hall(which is pregnant by a color boy) Haley pace(which had sex with jeremy luster while he was dating kanima bradford)and brittany simpson (which thinks everyone wants her when she has nothin to look at). all the girls parents didnt care and the principle(scott jones) even got the picture and thats how they got in trouble.
guest

United States

#143 May 31, 2008
kids will eb kids. i wished you all would shut the $$$$ up
Hailey pace

Johnson City, TN

#145 Jul 23, 2008
Hey guys!
ok well right now i wanna thank the pointless comment
Ok u guys can think of me like a skank idc
but i mean all of u have made mistakes were not perfect.. no one is.. yes i have learned my lesson and if u wanna talk abt it and think it will hurt me its not if anyone asks me about it i laugh and say hey people make mistakes
and yes my parents did care alot!
they cried and cried and cried
i grew up in a christian home and i am one myself
tht just shows to u.. even christians make mistakes.. and were not the ones that look stupid nemore its the people who talk abt it.. i pray for myself everyday and the people tht talk about me and dont know how to get a life and think tht there perfect.. i even pray for them!
so guys just cause u talk abt me doesnt mean i hate you..i love everyone and i pray for everyone even my enemies!=]
i love you guys
melanie

Roy, WA

#146 Jul 23, 2008
well said hailey, your young and you have your whole life ahead of you, the adults theat have bashed you are just as bad or worse. keep your head up honey. when the boys tell you they love you all they want it to get into your pants. youhave al the time in the world for the grown up stuff
perv

Morristown, TN

#147 Jul 23, 2008
where can i get this picture?
hometown

Sevierville, TN

#148 Jul 23, 2008
Hailey pace wrote:
Hey guys!
ok well right now i wanna thank the pointless comment
Ok u guys can think of me like a skank idc
but i mean all of u have made mistakes were not perfect.. no one is.. yes i have learned my lesson and if u wanna talk abt it and think it will hurt me its not if anyone asks me about it i laugh and say hey people make mistakes
and yes my parents did care alot!
they cried and cried and cried
i grew up in a christian home and i am one myself
tht just shows to u.. even christians make mistakes.. and were not the ones that look stupid nemore its the people who talk abt it.. i pray for myself everyday and the people tht talk about me and dont know how to get a life and think tht there perfect.. i even pray for them!
so guys just cause u talk abt me doesnt mean i hate you..i love everyone and i pray for everyone even my enemies!=]
i love you guys
God bless you Hailey. Yes, everyone makes mistakes, Christian or not. You live and learn.
Billy Joe Bob

United States

#149 Jul 23, 2008
Forgiving wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too cruel! Not everyone has seen or knows of this and for you to mention a name was uncalled for. I'm sure Stan and Kim still think VERY highly of their daughter. Our kids makes mistakes all the time and with the world changing with technology, it just opens a door that the kids can't comprehend what effect it could have on them. Stan and Kim are both very good people and I'm sure the kids have been raised properly and shown plenty of attention and love. It was just a very serious and silly mistake and was meant to be a joke and obviously not thought through very well. That's what mistakes are. Yes, people do need to get caught with these pictures on their computers and cell phones and pay the price, because if they are keeping them, that's NOT a mistake. I caught a glimpse of the picture when a 45 year old male stuck his cell phone in my face and said look at this. After I did, then he told me who and how old these girls was. It made me sick that he would have kept it on his phone and even sicker because he claims to be a friend of Stan. I'm still contemplating whether to turn him in or atleast let Stan know. What do you think?
so not only do you give the last name but now it Stan and Kim Pace's daughter that took the nude pictures and are not sent to hundreds of perverts all over the world....

Way to go dip sh*t.....

“ I Love you guy's”

Since: Jun 08

Rogersville,Tennessee

#150 Jul 23, 2008
Hailey pace wrote:
Hey guys!
ok well right now i wanna thank the pointless comment
Ok u guys can think of me like a skank idc
but i mean all of u have made mistakes were not perfect.. no one is.. yes i have learned my lesson and if u wanna talk abt it and think it will hurt me its not if anyone asks me about it i laugh and say hey people make mistakes
and yes my parents did care alot!
they cried and cried and cried
i grew up in a christian home and i am one myself
tht just shows to u.. even christians make mistakes.. and were not the ones that look stupid nemore its the people who talk abt it.. i pray for myself everyday and the people tht talk about me and dont know how to get a life and think tht there perfect.. i even pray for them!
so guys just cause u talk abt me doesnt mean i hate you..i love everyone and i pray for everyone even my enemies!=]
i love you guys
Hailey, sweetie, you keep your eyes focused on the Lord and you will do fine my friend. I am a christian also and yes, I done several thing's in my life that I am not proud of. The difference from you and me is no one knows me up here but my family and they don't talk. I lived out of state when I was doing wrong. But I got passed all that and ended up with very good and dear friends in the town I lived in. It was a small town just like Rogersville and everyone knew everyones business. But when I got my act together, I served the community in many way's and still have dear friends there. Your family and church will get you passed this and you will do fine. I still sin daily, saved by Grace. We are all sinners, there is none good, no not one. Don't worry about anyone down here judgeing you beacause God didn't ask them for help. He loves you and that is what is important. Keep your chin up dal.

“Hi, ya all”

Since: May 08

Rogersville, Tn.

#151 Jul 23, 2008
Very well said Hailey.

I respect your reply, hold your head up high girl.
mom of a teen girl

Lewisburg, TN

#152 Jul 24, 2008
Hailey , The Bible says to confess our sin one to another and HE will be just and forgive us...That's enough!
Nothing more , nothing less..He came to this world to but to save it , not condemn it! John 3:17
I'm very proud to know that a teenager could stand before all of Rogersville , on this trash and bash thread and be humble, and have a repenting heart. That in itself shows the love of Jesus in you. Darlin, it only takes on drug addict to help another, or one abused child to say to another abused child " I'm so sorry , I know how you feel" . So whatever the devil meant for evil in this I pray that God will use it for good! Who knows , maybe this is call God has on your life, helping other teenage girls make right choices! Wouldn't that be AWESOME!
And before I get my first insulting reply about how I made this a "good" thing, darn right I did , b/c enough is enough, allow God to work in our youth and stop tying HIS HANDS! And this thread and "this forum" is nothing but sin itself ..GOSSIP..So you who are without sin be the first to throw the stone!
Hailey , my family & I love you and we pray that God will end this trash soon..keep on pressing , like Paul!
Judge Jury

Lenoir City, TN

#153 Jul 24, 2008
Hailey pace wrote:
Hey guys!
ok well right now i wanna thank the pointless comment
Ok u guys can think of me like a skank idc
but i mean all of u have made mistakes were not perfect.. no one is.. yes i have learned my lesson and if u wanna talk abt it and think it will hurt me its not if anyone asks me about it i laugh and say hey people make mistakes
and yes my parents did care alot!
they cried and cried and cried
i grew up in a christian home and i am one myself
tht just shows to u.. even christians make mistakes.. and were not the ones that look stupid nemore its the people who talk abt it.. i pray for myself everyday and the people tht talk about me and dont know how to get a life and think tht there perfect.. i even pray for them!
so guys just cause u talk abt me doesnt mean i hate you..i love everyone and i pray for everyone even my enemies!=]
i love you guys
hayley i saw you in church sunday and you looked just like a slut. a dress with no straps, now come on, you have a very bad reputation and if you keep looking like a slut like you do, you're going to keep the name. if you do not want people to talk about you then you need to start dressing like a decent young lady. you dressed like that in god's house, it was a disgrace. you have only one chance to make a good reputation and girl you have blown it. you have to work ten times as hard to change the minds of people but with you dressing like that it does not help your case.

“Hi, ya all”

Since: May 08

Rogersville, Tn.

#154 Jul 24, 2008
Judge Jury wrote:
<quoted text>
hayley i saw you in church sunday and you looked just like a slut. a dress with no straps, now come on, you have a very bad reputation and if you keep looking like a slut like you do, you're going to keep the name. if you do not want people to talk about you then you need to start dressing like a decent young lady. you dressed like that in god's house, it was a disgrace. you have only one chance to make a good reputation and girl you have blown it. you have to work ten times as hard to change the minds of people but with you dressing like that it does not help your case.
The girl was in Church..... Right??

You people beat all I ever saw.
But you did prove a point, in that I am glad. You proved she was in Church and not trying to lie her way out of anything. She probably even prayed for you. What did you have on? Was it up to everyone else's standards or God's?
Maybe you can give her your e-mail and she can check with you first before she goes to Church again.
What did she do make you look bad, or did no one even look at you.

You should be glad the girl is even in Church, but yet you have to find something wrong in that. Now that's getting pretty bad when that is all you can find to b!tch about. Sounds like a very jealous person to me.

Looks like she is doing a good job, in not giving someone like you more to talk about.

Haley don't let anyone find fault in you going to Church. You have already shown a lot of maturity.
Some people just never grow up.lol

Heck at least she had some clothes on.lol Just joking, I had to throw that in.
Same old stuff

Kingsport, TN

#155 Jul 24, 2008
Big difference between being in church to be seen, and being in church for the right reasons. Remember what the Bible says about practicing what you preach. You can't go to church on Sunday and then act like she acts the rest of the week and still be a true Christian.
Steve

Plymouth, MN

#156 Jul 24, 2008
Same old stuff wrote:
Big difference between being in church to be seen, and being in church for the right reasons. Remember what the Bible says about practicing what you preach. You can't go to church on Sunday and then act like she acts the rest of the week and still be a true Christian.
But you can get on websites, be anonymous and gossip about them?
Same old stuff

United States

#157 Jul 24, 2008
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
But you can get on websites, be anonymous and gossip about them?
When it's the truth, it's not gossip. She can't have it both ways, sorry.
Typical Church Hypocrite

United States

#158 Jul 24, 2008
Judge Jury wrote:
<quoted text>
hayley i saw you in church sunday and you looked just like a slut. a dress with no straps, now come on, you have a very bad reputation and if you keep looking like a slut like you do, you're going to keep the name. if you do not want people to talk about you then you need to start dressing like a decent young lady. you dressed like that in god's house, it was a disgrace. you have only one chance to make a good reputation and girl you have blown it. you have to work ten times as hard to change the minds of people but with you dressing like that it does not help your case.
She went to church with a strapless dress? She will surely burn in hell for that one! You are a typical church going hypocrite. Fortunately God isn't like you and you should ask for His forgiveness. It's not your place or business to tell a person how to dress. What an ass you are! You're probably just jealous because you would look like a cow with a strapless dress on.
Same old stuff

United States

#159 Jul 24, 2008
Typical Church Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>She went to church with a strapless dress? She will surely burn in hell for that one! You are a typical church going hypocrite. Fortunately God isn't like you and you should ask for His forgiveness. It's not your place or business to tell a person how to dress. What an ass you are! You're probably just jealous because you would look like a cow with a strapless dress on.
Again, it's not the strapless dress at church that is the problem. It's being in church to get attention instead of to worship. I don't care what she wears to church if she's there for the right reason. What's worse? Looking like a cow and having your heart right or looking like a slut and wanting attention? This girl dresses like she wants everyone to look at her. If that's not craving attention I don't know what is.
Steve

Plymouth, MN

#160 Jul 24, 2008
Same old stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
When it's the truth, it's not gossip. She can't have it both ways, sorry.
Gossip can be true. The fact that you're spreading it anonymously/secretly makes it gossip.

You do know that one of the things that God hates, according to the Bible that you use, is one who soweths discord amongst the brethren, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crime 44 mins ago 12:22 p.m.Rogersville pediatr... 44 min Yep 71
becky roberts that did live in carters valy wit... (Jul '11) 47 min Pissed off employee 14
Rebecca roberts 51 min hmmmm 2
Trump tax plan another con job 53 min Making America GREAT 2
Narc 55 min Heroes 26
Who buys broken tvs (Sep '13) 6 hr Baba 226
Jessica Charles in jail for murder 8 hr Sis 2
Rogersville water Department (Apr '13) Tue Think 100

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages