Yeah TRW DOES SUCK
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Thumbhook

Nashville, TN

#1 Jan 10, 2010
Just read some comments on here about TRW. Yeah it does SUCK down there. Been there 16 years and the management has continued to run it into the ground the last 16 yrs that I know of. They always get thier bonuses and raises. And the hourly employees that are making the company money to stay afloat always get SHIT! May TRW ROT IN HELL if it continues to do nothing about the piss poor management and supervision clicks that are running the place and taking care of one onother.
Otis

Lebanon, TN

#2 Jan 10, 2010
Big deal You think You guys are the only folks having a hard time? I know a lot of people that would jump all over a crappy job right now. Only reason i made a comment was the rot statement. Merry Christmas in 2010.
vols fan

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 10, 2010
Thumbhook wrote:
Just read some comments on here about TRW. Yeah it does SUCK down there. Been there 16 years and the management has continued to run it into the ground the last 16 yrs that I know of. They always get thier bonuses and raises. And the hourly employees that are making the company money to stay afloat always get SHIT! May TRW ROT IN HELL if it continues to do nothing about the piss poor management and supervision clicks that are running the place and taking care of one another.
vote a damn union in man .if for nothing else it will piss off management,
Possum

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#4 Jan 10, 2010
vols fan wrote:
<quoted text>vote a damn union in man .if for nothing else it will piss off management,
If a union was to be voted in,I can almost guarantee you that the factory would be shut down and the jobs sent to Mexico.Better look at the big picture before even talking about a union.A lot of unemployed people envy anyone with a good paying job these days.
trw info

Ringgold, GA

#5 Jan 10, 2010
D.Patterson , T.Bullet, W.Bolten ,B.Bower seem to be the only ones driving new vechiles and running the place in the ground at the same time.
BafflinBS

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 10, 2010
Possum, they don't need a union to send the jobs to Mexico. They've already sent most of them there already.
Bulldog

United States

#7 Jan 11, 2010
BafflinBS wrote:
Possum, they don't need a union to send the jobs to Mexico. They've already sent most of them there already.
Yeah I remember the threads on a post a few years back about TRW moving to Mexico in 2012. Of course Dorinda jumped up and said "oh no, we are not moving in any way." The whole time machines and work were being loaded out the back door.
snowflake

Bristol, TN

#8 Jan 11, 2010
What about the new machines they're putting in right now?
Other people up there have new vehicles. They saved their money for it. When union wages runs the price of cars up to what will almost buy a house you have to save. Go up north and look at the price of groceries, homes, ect and you'll see those extra union dollars don't go in the workers pockets.
If the union comes in I think they'll jack the machine up put them on trucks and move to Mexico.
This county needs TRW. If you want union go up north.

“You know they all....pretend”

Since: Nov 08

Flush 'em out, TN

#9 Jan 11, 2010
I bet anyone working there dollars to doughnuts that there's at least 3 people who'd dang near kill to get your jobs.
Instead of bitching like spoiled children, be thankful you have a paying gig at all.
Thumbhook

Nashville, TN

#10 Jan 11, 2010
moparedtn wrote:
I bet anyone working there dollars to doughnuts that there's at least 3 people who'd dang near kill to get your jobs.
Instead of bitching like spoiled children, be thankful you have a paying gig at all.
I DO WORK THERE. AND IT SUCKS A BIG ONE! SEEMS LIKE ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO DONT WORK THERE THINK IT HEAVEN ON EARTH. WELL YOU ARE WRONG! MANAGEMENT HAS DESTROYED THE WORKERS MORALE AND CONTINUE TO CHOP AND HACK AT THE HOURLY WORKERS. IF YOU DONT WORK THERE THEN SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!
Local and Vocal

Sevierville, TN

#11 Jan 11, 2010
Thumbhook wrote:
<quoted text> I DO WORK THERE. AND IT SUCKS A BIG ONE! SEEMS LIKE ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO DONT WORK THERE THINK IT HEAVEN ON EARTH. WELL YOU ARE WRONG! MANAGEMENT HAS DESTROYED THE WORKERS MORALE AND CONTINUE TO CHOP AND HACK AT THE HOURLY WORKERS. IF YOU DONT WORK THERE THEN SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!
There is only two sides to choose from:

1) Employed, making money. Regardless how much and how bad the morale is, etc.,.
or
2) Unemployed, wondering how you are going to eat, pay the bills, etc. While you are sitting around thinking about, "I wished I had a job!".......

Choose one!!
Thumbhook

Nashville, TN

#12 Jan 11, 2010
Local and Vocal wrote:
<quoted text>There is only two sides to choose from:
1) Employed, making money. Regardless how much and how bad the morale is, etc.,.
or
2) Unemployed, wondering how you are going to eat, pay the bills, etc. While you are sitting around thinking about, "I wished I had a job!".......
Choose one!!
YET ANOTHER PERSON IS TAKING UP FOR TRW AND THEIR SHITTY WAYS. WHY DONT YOU SEEK OUT SOME THAT ARE LAYED OFF AFTER THEY GOT THEIR PAY CUT NEARLY IN HALF BY MANAGEMENT AND ASK THEM HOW MUCH THEY ARE GETTING FROM UNEMPLOYMENT VERSUS THEIR PAYCHECK AFTER THE PAYCUT? LET ME TELL YA CAUSE I KNOW ALOT OF THEM AND THEY ARE DRAWING MORE FROM THE GOVERNMENT. TRW FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Local and Vocal

Sevierville, TN

#13 Jan 11, 2010
Thumbhook wrote:
<quoted text> YET ANOTHER PERSON IS TAKING UP FOR TRW AND THEIR SHITTY WAYS. WHY DONT YOU SEEK OUT SOME THAT ARE LAYED OFF AFTER THEY GOT THEIR PAY CUT NEARLY IN HALF BY MANAGEMENT AND ASK THEM HOW MUCH THEY ARE GETTING FROM UNEMPLOYMENT VERSUS THEIR PAYCHECK AFTER THE PAYCUT? LET ME TELL YA CAUSE I KNOW ALOT OF THEM AND THEY ARE DRAWING MORE FROM THE GOVERNMENT. TRW FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
There is only two sides to choose from:

or

Choose one!!
Thumbhook

Nashville, TN

#14 Jan 11, 2010
Local and Vocal wrote:
<quoted text>There is only two sides to choose from:
or
Choose one!!
ARE YOU A BROKEN RECORD OR JUST STUPID? I SADI TO ASK SOME THAT ARE LAYED OFF AND THEY ARE DRAWING MORE ON UNEMPLOYMENT. THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR MANY TO WORK THERE ANYMORE . YES SOME STILL MAKE GOOD MONEY. BUT MANAGEMENT HAS FLAT OUT SCREWED MOST OF THE WORKERS. WHILE THE OFFICE GANG SITS ON THEIR ASSES DRINKING COFFEE GETTING THEIR RAISES AND BONUSES WHILE THE HOURLY WORKERS GET SHIT ON CONSTANTLY. WHY DONT YOU COME ON DOWN AND WORK ON OUR TRUCK LINE WITH THE TEMPS AND THE FULL TIME THAT GOT THEIR PAY CUT. BET YOU WOULDNT BE SAYIN BE THANKFUL THEN. ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT WORK THERE OR HAVE A CLUE.
EX TRW

Kingsport, TN

#15 Jan 11, 2010
Thumbhook wrote:
<quoted text>ARE YOU A BROKEN RECORD OR JUST STUPID? I SADI TO ASK SOME THAT ARE LAYED OFF AND THEY ARE DRAWING MORE ON UNEMPLOYMENT. THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR MANY TO WORK THERE ANYMORE . YES SOME STILL MAKE GOOD MONEY. BUT MANAGEMENT HAS FLAT OUT SCREWED MOST OF THE WORKERS. WHILE THE OFFICE GANG SITS ON THEIR ASSES DRINKING COFFEE GETTING THEIR RAISES AND BONUSES WHILE THE HOURLY WORKERS GET SHIT ON CONSTANTLY. WHY DONT YOU COME ON DOWN AND WORK ON OUR TRUCK LINE WITH THE TEMPS AND THE FULL TIME THAT GOT THEIR PAY CUT. BET YOU WOULDNT BE SAYIN BE THANKFUL THEN. ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT WORK THERE OR HAVE A CLUE.
Nobody is holding a gun to your head to stay there. If so, they have really changed labor practices...to criminal practices. 3 of 4 of the folks individually listed above are some of the best folks I worked with at TRW.
FED UP

Nashville, TN

#16 Jan 11, 2010
EX TRW wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is holding a gun to your head to stay there. If so, they have really changed labor practices...to criminal practices. 3 of 4 of the folks individually listed above are some of the best folks I worked with at TRW.
The only way you dont get screwed by TRW now is if you work in the office. The management has created a us against them mentality. Even our good ole H.R. Manager has stated that a mad worker works harder. And that is what they want. We did have a GREAT plant manager by the name of RAY KERRIGAN and hey wanted us to enjoy our jobs and we did until the CLICK in the office found a way to send him to another facility. He would actually come out and talk to us and know our names. Ask the current management BITCHES if they do that? I THINK NOT! TIM BULLOCK will start to stare at the floor in the aisles so he dont have to speak to anyone other than management or salary. FUCK TRW!!!!!!!!!!
EX TRW

Kingsport, TN

#17 Jan 11, 2010
Cool! Stay there and take it then. I didn't.

Or, you can go get an education, work in the office, and put up with what T.B. has to endure. I'm sure he's not real happy about it either. It all looks easy from the outside in.
Local and Vocal

Sevierville, TN

#18 Jan 11, 2010
Thumbhook wrote:
<quoted text>ARE YOU A BROKEN RECORD OR JUST STUPID? I SADI TO ASK SOME THAT ARE LAYED OFF AND THEY ARE DRAWING MORE ON UNEMPLOYMENT. THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR MANY TO WORK THERE ANYMORE . YES SOME STILL MAKE GOOD MONEY. BUT MANAGEMENT HAS FLAT OUT SCREWED MOST OF THE WORKERS. WHILE THE OFFICE GANG SITS ON THEIR ASSES DRINKING COFFEE GETTING THEIR RAISES AND BONUSES WHILE THE HOURLY WORKERS GET SHIT ON CONSTANTLY. WHY DONT YOU COME ON DOWN AND WORK ON OUR TRUCK LINE WITH THE TEMPS AND THE FULL TIME THAT GOT THEIR PAY CUT. BET YOU WOULDNT BE SAYIN BE THANKFUL THEN. ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT WORK THERE OR HAVE A CLUE.
Ok... I might be stupid but at least I am not a dumbass like you. So here is a new record to pnder for awhile. It is called reality:

There is only THREE sides to choose from:

1) Stay Employed, making money. Regardless how much and how bad the morale is, etc.,.
or
2) Get fired. No job and start wondering how you are going to eat, pay the bills, etc. While you are sitting around thinking about, "I wished I had a job!".......
or
3) Get layed off and draw unemployment for how long?.... Watcha goin to do when it runs out?

Choose number 2 or 3 OR keep on working!!
Local and Vocal

Sevierville, TN

#19 Jan 11, 2010
"Fed Up" & "Thumbhook" is the same person. How STUPID is that?
EX TRW

Kingsport, TN

#20 Jan 11, 2010
trw info wrote:
D.Patterson , T.Bullet, W.Bolten ,B.Bower seem to be the only ones driving new vechiles and running the place in the ground at the same time.
I'll have to say I do agree about the 1st one...should have been gone long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherokee baseball 3 hr Big Chief 2
Rockin' the Hipster Vibe 3 hr Yep 2
women that snort pills 3 hr Oxy Queens 2
Democrats to Ban Bibles in California 4 hr Miguel Santeria 3
Democrats Vow to Raise Taxes 7 hr Jorge Avocado 16
Democrats to Push Reparations for Slavery 14 hr j reb 13
Blonde in Mooresburg 14 hr j reb 4
Last year missing funds at Water Department Fri Farmer Brown 44

Rogersville Jobs

Personal Finance