Randall Collier up for public scrutiny?

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
devils advocate

Vacaville, CA

#1 Mar 12, 2014
As a contender for County Court Clerk, is Collier up for public scrutiny?
i know

Kingsport, TN

#2 Mar 13, 2014
I do not think so..
funny

Ringgold, GA

#3 Mar 13, 2014
Surely no supporter of the other one wants to get that started. It could really backfire. People are being nice by not mentioning several well known incidents.
fyi

Ringgold, GA

#4 Mar 13, 2014
If candidates were "scrutinized" around here, at least half the current office holders wouldn't have been elected. If Clerk of Courts had ever been "up for public scrutiny," Mrs. Cradic would still be in office.
Good question

Sevierville, TN

#5 Mar 13, 2014
Privatized probation money racket wanted Judge Ross in office.
Privatized probation money racket wants Randall Collier in office.
In what can only be described as a bizarre abuse of power, the judge arrests Collier's opponent for the clerk of courts election.
I ask you, is this just a coincidence?
better question

Ringgold, GA

#6 Mar 13, 2014
Do you think her insubordinate behavior had nothing to do with her current problem?
Good question

Sevierville, TN

#7 Mar 14, 2014
better question wrote:
Do you think her insubordinate behavior had nothing to do with her current problem?
Insuborninate to Judge J. Todd Snobjerk?

She's got my vote!!!!!!!
better question

Ringgold, GA

#8 Mar 14, 2014
No. Insubordinate to the citizens of Hawkins County who elected her to office to assist the court, not to tell the judges what she was or was not going to do.
LOL

Charlotte, NC

#9 Mar 14, 2014
This sh** is to funny! Must be real close relative who started this or maybe even Miss Sarah herself! Can't take knowing that you've been BEAT! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT REALLY KNOWS HOW DIRTY SHE HAS DONE AND GOT BY WITH FOR TO LONG, FOR NOT VOTING FOR HER! Pathetic is the word I'm looking for! Can't wait to see anyone but her in office!
luv2walk

Charlotte, NC

#10 Mar 14, 2014
I'm back!!!
duck man

Maryville, TN

#11 Mar 14, 2014
well i know both,the judge kathy lawson and collier,they both are dum asses.just like hawkins county to put these people in office.they the people dont no any better.they are two faced ,back stabing and collier ,,,,,,,is such a as kisser to his little short fat mother in law.go figure the rest oh yea kathy carter lawson.bite me
luv2 know

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Mar 15, 2014
where did Sarah graduate?
luv2fart

Sevierville, TN

#13 Mar 15, 2014
Mud slinging.

I love it!!!!!!!
QUESTION

Knoxville, TN

#14 Mar 16, 2014
devils advocate wrote:
As a contender for County Court Clerk, is Collier up for public scrutiny?
In the paper he said he had a great job at the DA S office..what does he do? is he an atty?
I DOUBT HE

Knoxville, TN

#15 Mar 17, 2014
QUESTION wrote:
<quoted text>In the paper he said he had a great job at the DA S office..what does he do? is he an atty?
IS and atty..
duck man

Maryville, TN

#16 Mar 17, 2014
takes up space.
buck man

Kingsport, TN

#17 Mar 17, 2014
Like your fat girlfriend did that day in the blind? Ha Ha HAAAA.
JUST ONE OF THOSE

Seymour, TN

#18 Mar 17, 2014
QUESTION wrote:
<quoted text>In the paper he said he had a great job at the DA S office..what does he do? is he an atty?
AK GOFERS?
JUST ONE OF THOSE

Knoxville, TN

#19 Mar 17, 2014
LOSERS? Noticed sgins in o HENRYS...MUST BE CONNECTION
ohenrysburgerbar

Kingsport, TN

#20 Mar 17, 2014
if your a business owner with campaign signs in your windows you must be dumb! If some of your customers dont like whom your politicing for they may not enter or use your business again! Seen it happen too many times. Pay attention who dont visit your establishment anymore, & you will see alot of these people were regulars until you put someones election signs up!! Maybe some cards for all candidates in the counter but signs go a little too far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clowns 3 hr Jess 2
Kimberly Shanks Gilreath 4 hr Michelle 1
Amy Jeffers 4 hr Funny 10
History of Rogersville City Government 5 hr Old TImer 15
Next to Water Department 11 hr Nobody cares 4
my sister is screwing a pair of brothers I'm so... Sat BenDover 9
Michael Wilt Sat Von Dooskie 8

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance