Shepards

Harrison, TN

#1 Jun 7, 2013
I've never seen such a bunch of pretend christans in my life!! They turned me away because THEY ( Candy ) said I was rude to her. When in reality it was her that was rude. So I wasn't allowed to come back for three months. So I waited the three months an guess what? Same bitch causing a hassle. So I make my plea to the Christan Sheldon. I told him I was out of food an could not return next week I had no more gas money.was still turned away with no food. Now you tell me how good of Christians you think they are. Can't wait till karma hits that bitch CANDY in the ass.
Jack Spratt

Alcoa, TN

#2 Jun 7, 2013
Shepards wrote:
I've never seen such a bunch of pretend christans in my life!! They turned me away because THEY ( Candy ) said I was rude to her. When in reality it was her that was rude. So I wasn't allowed to come back for three months. So I waited the three months an guess what? Same bitch causing a hassle. So I make my plea to the Christan Sheldon. I told him I was out of food an could not return next week I had no more gas money.was still turned away with no food. Now you tell me how good of Christians you think they are. Can't wait till karma hits that bitch CANDY in the ass.
So, you have no food yet you still have internet access?
Shepards

Harrison, TN

#3 Jun 7, 2013
Jack Spratt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have no food yet you still have internet access?
urs I'm at my mothers home!!
Shepards

Harrison, TN

#4 Jun 7, 2013
Shepards wrote:
<quoted text>urs I'm at my mothers home!!
type o yes I'm at my mothers house
Say what

Sevierville, TN

#5 Jun 7, 2013
Try getting a job.
Hawkins

Maggie Valley, NC

#6 Jun 7, 2013
At one point my family and I lost everything we owned. If it were not for the good people at Shephards helping us, we would have never been able to recover and rebuild our lives.
Shepards

Harrison, TN

#7 Jun 7, 2013
Say what wrote:
Try getting a job.
not able to work thank you
What about

Kingsport, TN

#8 Jun 7, 2013
Shepards wrote:
<quoted text>not able to work thank you
Food stamps? Stop looking for pity! Nobody is buying into your plea - it's simply not credible. Regardless of your rant, they serve many members of our community IF you we're turned away, there was a LEGITIMATE reason.
AAA

Kingsport, TN

#9 Jun 7, 2013
I totally understand why they would torn YOU away. I sure would!
Hurt

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jun 7, 2013
Hawkins wrote:
At one point my family and I lost everything we owned. If it were not for the good people at Shephards helping us, we would have never been able to recover and rebuild our lives.
You must not have had insurance.
Birch

Bristol, TN

#11 Jun 14, 2013
Shepards wrote:
Ol' Candy Ass... Im sure half the people there are performing community service for the county, or at least they act like that's what they do there.
B-Grateful

United States

#12 Jun 14, 2013
Shepards wrote:
Its so sad when a charitable program takes such harsh criticism from those few, ungrateful applicants who don't want to follow the rules. The Shepherd Center serves hundreds of families every month; my family, neighbors and friends appreciate this valuable community service. You should focus less on getting a hand-out, and more on the requirements of the program. And maybe in the process you'll learn the benefits of gratitude and appreciation. You get what you give!
red

Bristol, TN

#13 Jun 15, 2013
Shepards wrote:
Youth Ages
Immaturity is Outgrown
Ignorance can be Educated
And Drunkeness Sobered
But STUPID Lasts Forever
Why

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jun 18, 2013
What about wrote:
<quoted text>
Food stamps? Stop looking for pity! Nobody is buying into your plea - it's simply not credible. Regardless of your rant, they serve many members of our community IF you we're turned away, there was a LEGITIMATE reason.they even have good hot dogs in there parking lot how can you talk bad about them.
They even have great hot dogs in parking lot.
Christians

Kingsport, TN

#15 Jun 18, 2013
Say what you want to her. That never excuses a so called christian from doing what they are suppose to do. You don't get to judge. We have one judge and His name is God. Did God die and someone on here took his place and we were not informed. I am sick of people judging. You have no right because you are no better than the ones you judge. How can you judge others when you are not righteous enough yourself to decide what is right and wrong. Show the love of God to others not crucify everyone. All of you are no better than the ones who did this to Jesus himself. These Christians gave a family food that was rotted and called it helping. Get real people. These are not the only ones they have let down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinch School Water Issue 14 min Concerned parent 1
Does size matter??? 38 min LTD 7
Narc 40 min Heroes 31
Nancy Barker 48 min Jimmy J 6
Hawkins county Sargent shown drinking on Facebook? 2 hr Sunset Hills 24
Crystal Johnson 2 hr Oops 3
jade henry (May '13) 2 hr gross 14

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance