Have you ever lost someone you wish y...

Have you ever lost someone you wish you could have back

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

curious

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2014
Just curious if anyone on here has lost someone whom they wish they could have back, what would you do differently and why?
heartfelt

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2014
Let me get my violin out to play for you.
SING

Greenville, SC

#3 Jan 4, 2014
Its a little to late to do the right thing now!!!
Redneck

Abingdon, VA

#4 Jan 4, 2014
To all the girls I used to love
To their husbands I bring a dove
To their momma's I write a check
To their dad's I run like a redneck
love

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2014
SING wrote:
Its a little to late to do the right thing now!!!
AMEN to that! Shouldn't have screwed it up to the point of no return if they meant that much to you!!!!!!
Done wrong

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jan 4, 2014
I was treated badly by someone who says they regret it. It's too late now but if we could go back in time & he would tasks advice I'd tell him to worry more about listening & being a friend than trying be something he's not. If he would have spent more time being the person he was when he relaxed than trying to prove how much better he could be, we would have been fine. Ego's kill love.
sorry

Greenville, SC

#8 Jan 4, 2014
That's what happens when you try taking a married one! Get over it.
Curioustoo

Kodak, TN

#9 Jan 4, 2014
I find this topic interesting to say the least. Sounds like you both had problems, and you'll carry them into the next relationship as well. Get fixed, then carry on. Don't live in the past, it's gone and tomorrow is all you can hope for.
reality

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Jan 5, 2014
I believe if people truly love each other they can make it work unless u wait to long and that person finds someone else
rare

Waxhaw, NC

#12 Jan 5, 2014
reality wrote:
I believe if people truly love each other they can make it work unless u wait to long and that person finds someone else
True love is rare commodity, some have it, some lost it, some will never experience it, so if you have it then cherish it!!!!
incredible

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2014
rare wrote:
<quoted text>
True love is rare commodity, some have it, some lost it, some will never experience it, so if you have it then cherish it!!!!
i have found it and it is the most amazing feeling in the world i feel giddy all time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doses anyone no anything about Nick mason passe... 2 hr David Gilmour 8
Carrier took Trump, Aerica for a ride 4 hr Bubba 13
Walmart Bathroom 4 hr Bubba 5
Romas 6 hr Wondering too 20
Shattuck vs jones 6 hr Clubber lang 8
News Crime 15 mins ago 12:48 p.m.Former Hawkins Coun... (May '16) 10 hr Power N Control 26
This is why Trump won 11 hr More That Nylon 23

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages