Corruption must end
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I Love Jesus

Johnson City, TN

#1 Dec 3, 2011
I am tired of the crime in this town. Even more so, I am tired of the corruption in this town that enables the crime to continue and benefits from it. Even more so, I am tired of the people that justify and make excuses for the corruption.

Doug Godbee is a bad man. He does not love Jesus. It is not a momentary thing, it is not a sin that happened once. He abused these drug addicted women for decades for his own sexual satisfaction.

Berkely Bell is a bad man. He does not love Jesus. It is not a momentary thing, he protects his own when corruption is found in this region and he protects and defends those who commit it, such as ensuring that Doug Godbee would be tried out of town for a minor charge rather than the EIGHT counts of RAPE which he should have been charged with.

Stephen Taylor is a bad man. He does not love Jesus. He is friends with the first two, he uses his office to protect his corrupt friends such as Doug Godbee and he does wrong by his clients.

If you defend these people you do not love Jesus either.

Remember, JESUS IS COMING. He is going to judge you and he sees through your excuses and your lies. He knows when you are protecting someone because they have helped your drug addicted daughter get out of prison in return for sexual favors. And it IS NOT RIGHT. Those two defend the corruption are going to be thrown into the lake of fire for their eternal destruction like the rest of the evil ones. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT CHURCH YOU GO TO WHEN YOUR HEART IS DARK.

This is a warning from the Holy One. You must change your ways Rogersville, or the creator of the universe will turn his back on you forever.

Judgement is coming.
Jesus

New Market, TN

#2 Dec 3, 2011
I could care less what people do. I only let you all live once...so have some fun.

Stop cluttering up my damn day with prayers. My god the whining is intolerable.

P.S. I ain't coming either...I'm having a blast at the racetracks in Heaven since Dale Earnhardt arrived.
EYES

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 3, 2011
There's no arguing with you people, you say that theres no justice in Hawkins Co., yet you complain when corrupt officials are sent outside of our jurisdiction for a more fair trial.

I mean really, think about what you say if you believe that the system in this county is so corrupt ...

Mr. Bell is trying to keep things as impartial as humanly possible.
jay taylor

Newport, TN

#4 Dec 4, 2011
who is stephen taylor?
Jesus

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2011
I have spoken, and judged this thread accordingly.
bad days

Union City, TN

#6 Dec 4, 2011
different day..S.O.S.
cat

United States

#7 Dec 4, 2011
if you are tired of it. GO VOTE.
I Love Jesus

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 4, 2011
I apologize, I meant to say David Taylor, not Stephen. My son's name is Stephen and he was asking for juice as I was typing this.
bad days

Union City, TN

#9 Dec 4, 2011
cat wrote:
if you are tired of it. GO VOTE.
For who???? Plubic servents are a thing of the past. Now we just have power,and money hungry scum that run for office. No selfrespecting person would be cought in the same room with them.
Pickle

Kingsport, TN

#10 Dec 4, 2011
I Love Jesus wrote:
I apologize, I meant to say David Taylor, not Stephen. My son's name is Stephen and he was asking for juice as I was typing this.
Who is David Taylor?
Proof

United States

#11 Dec 4, 2011
The comments in this thread prove the reason things are as they are. Not knowing the names of who you are fussing about and making up words such as "plubic". It's not difficult to fool the foolish.
bad days

Union City, TN

#12 Dec 4, 2011
Proof wrote:
The comments in this thread prove the reason things are as they are. Not knowing the names of who you are fussing about and making up words such as "plubic". It's not difficult to fool the foolish.
"Public Servent" SO SORRY I GOT FINGER IN THE WRONG HOLE AT THE WRONG TIME... DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND THEE. FORGIVE MY HAWKINS CO. PUBLIC EDUCATION. If that is all you can take from my post. Kiss my (I'm shore you know.)
better days

United States

#13 Dec 4, 2011
bad days wrote:
<quoted text> "Public Servent" SO SORRY I GOT FINGER IN THE WRONG HOLE AT THE WRONG TIME... DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND THEE. FORGIVE MY HAWKINS CO. PUBLIC EDUCATION. If that is all you can take from my post. Kiss my (I'm shore you know.)
It's "sure" not "shore" lol
U tard

United States

#14 Dec 4, 2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Its "Public ServAnt", your attempt at a save gets an "F", and you're still a fuggin 'tard!
lol

Conroe, TX

#15 Dec 4, 2011
mr I Love Jesus,, u need to do some more studying of the bible because you just judged and gossiped
truth

United States

#16 Dec 4, 2011
That's the way it is around here, understand that corruption is seeded so deeply into the system that anything short of a revolution will be quickly stamped out. In reality you don't like it because you either don't "know somebody" yourself, or you don't have the cash to play the legal game. Nothing will ever change because too many people benefit from the corruption, and because the people are from all income brackets the definition of "corruption" becomes lost. To put it bluntly, its pay to play, you are innocent until proven broke, then you are up the creek.
sorta agree

Knoxville, TN

#17 Dec 5, 2011
I Love Jesus wrote:
I am tired of the crime in this town. Even more so, I am tired of the corruption in this town that enables the crime to continue and benefits from it. Even more so, I am tired of the people that justify and make excuses for the corruption.
Doug Godbee is a bad man. He does not love Jesus. It is not a momentary thing, it is not a sin that happened once. He abused these drug addicted women for decades for his own sexual satisfaction.
Berkely Bell is a bad man. He does not love Jesus. It is not a momentary thing, he protects his own when corruption is found in this region and he protects and defends those who commit it, such as ensuring that Doug Godbee would be tried out of town for a minor charge rather than the EIGHT counts of RAPE which he should have been charged with.
Stephen Taylor is a bad man. He does not love Jesus. He is friends with the first two, he uses his office to protect his corrupt friends such as Doug Godbee and he does wrong by his clients.
If you defend these people you do not love Jesus either.
Remember, JESUS IS COMING. He is going to judge you and he sees through your excuses and your lies. He knows when you are protecting someone because they have helped your drug addicted daughter get out of prison in return for sexual favors. And it IS NOT RIGHT. Those two defend the corruption are going to be thrown into the lake of fire for their eternal destruction like the rest of the evil ones. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT CHURCH YOU GO TO WHEN YOUR HEART IS DARK.
This is a warning from the Holy One. You must change your ways Rogersville, or the creator of the universe will turn his back on you forever.
Judgement is coming.
its not a "JESUS" thing . your right about these men and others but ...
clear view

Knoxville, TN

#18 Dec 5, 2011
cat wrote:
if you are tired of it. GO VOTE.
cat - your an idiot!!
clear view

Knoxville, TN

#19 Dec 5, 2011
Proof wrote:
The comments in this thread prove the reason things are as they are. Not knowing the names of who you are fussing about and making up words such as "plubic". It's not difficult to fool the foolish.
you know what proof? you are just stupid!! cant judge a book by its "type-os.
Oh Prunella

Davidson, NC

#20 Dec 5, 2011
WTF does Loving Jesus have to do w/whether or not one is a good "Pubic" servant or not ? That is about the most asinine, silly, retarded comment I've ever read-About as STUPID as those silly "Baby On Board !" signs of several years back- I'm NOT gonna hit yr car w/yr squalling sprog on it, but if I WAS, do you think having that stupid sign would make any difference...Maybe it would, OTOH, maybe I might back up & bash the h3ll outta the car so I could be SURE I got yr young'un, so he/she/it wouldn't be around to bring even MORE idiots/welfare cases/metheads like the parents into the world...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary is a Diabolical Narcissist and WANTS to... 4 hr Charcoal 7
I was in Rogersville 6 hr Thinker 8
Michelle Obama's speech at the GOP Convention 7 hr Just the facts 13
cooper standard automotive (May '13) 9 hr Bam 40
State Representative 10 hr Anyone 43
West main street 10 hr Hellooo 2
Washerwoman 12 hr Realist 1

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages