Report A Meth Lab Anonymously

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

FYI

AOL

#1 Jul 24, 2009
Do not attempt to confront meth makers on your own go to this site to see what to look for if you suspect meth is being made close to you or around children. http://methlabhomes.com/category/meth-lab-sig... and http://www.seemethstopmeth.com/
video u should c

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jul 24, 2009
anonymous

Arlington, WA

#3 May 12, 2014
if someone tells you they were at a meth house and saw a baby there and then told you the address and that if anything should happen to the person who gave me the address for me to forward it to the police should I report it now or respect his wishes on not reporting it and letting him deal with it he told the person if they didn't get the child out he would call CPS he thinks that a meth addict who has the child there is going to be like ok I will leave this meth house mean while he has had 3 death threats from these people what should I do ? help
Quickly

United States

#4 May 12, 2014
Whatever gets that child out of there the quickest, come hell or high water. Do it now.
Job

Charlotte, NC

#5 May 12, 2014
Give the address on here
Anonymously

Grand Island, NE

#6 Sep 19, 2014
612 Kearney ave. Harvard, ne.
ANONYMOUS

Sacramento, CA

#7 Dec 16, 2014
Job wrote:
Give the address on here
7106 Witchinghour CT, Citrus Heights, CA 95621
fart

Ottawa, IL

#8 Jan 20, 2015
399 Clark St. Maresilles, IL
Concerned For Child

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#9 Mar 7, 2015
308 Bender Akron Oh 44310
Check Hospital records 03/05/15 burn/explosion.
concerned

Little Rock, AR

#10 Apr 2, 2015
meth lab in neighborhood 103 six st corinth ms no one cares the law don't care no one cares
nono

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Apr 19, 2015
anonymous wrote:
if someone tells you they were at a meth house and saw a baby there and then told you the address and that if anything should happen to the person who gave me the address for me to forward it to the police should I report it now or respect his wishes on not reporting it and letting him deal with it he told the person if they didn't get the child out he would call CPS he thinks that a meth addict who has the child there is going to be like ok I will leave this meth house mean while he has had 3 death threats from these people what should I do ? help
report it to 5he police narcotics division

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harley g beach bum is good 20 min smg 3
St Clair Fire Station 1 hr Siege 12
News Lifeguard supporters want another shot with the... 4 hr Bigdog 21
who is the black girl that works in walmart 5 hr dustinnn 7
Taste of Rogersville 6 hr Mikey 1
EMS in Hawkins County 7 hr Lambert 15
Poll Did HC Commission do the right thing when they ... 7 hr Avenelle 119
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE