Nasty tattoo's and piercings on women

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Clean Cut Guy

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 15, 2011
Do you women realize how nasty and skanky you look with all those Tramp Stamps and piercings in your eyes, and lips among other places? No it does not make you look sexy, only like a welfare slut.
Michael

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2011
We agree.

Since: Jun 11

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Jul 15, 2011
NASTY!
MEMEME

El Segundo, CA

#4 Jul 15, 2011
yuck
countrygirl

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2011
If ya don't like it, then don't look at it!
Spiked

Alpharetta, GA

#6 Jul 16, 2011
Do you think lipstick looks OK?

http://www.askcandace.com/Lipstick.pdf

Remember that the next time you see the lady in church with lipstick on.

What might be ugly to you today, will (has) become just the lipstick of tomorrow, totally acceptable and 'normal'. You are just lagging behind, catch up.
Not Spike

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jul 16, 2011
Spiked wrote:
Do you think lipstick looks OK?
http://www.askcandace.com/Lipstick.pdf
Remember that the next time you see the lady in church with lipstick on.
What might be ugly to you today, will (has) become just the lipstick of tomorrow, totally acceptable and 'normal'. You are just lagging behind, catch up.
Hey "Spiked", do you still wear lipstick?
Spiked

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Jul 16, 2011
Not Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Spiked", do you still wear lipstick?
Not since my TV days.
No Freedom 4 U

AOL

#9 Jul 16, 2011
Lovely, another sanctimonious thread about how other people are supposed to conform to fit into our neat boxes. Clean Cut you march right over to the next biker chick you see and you speak your mind! PS, I will pay $100,00 for the video of her kicking your can all the way home to your mommie.

“You know they all....pretend”

Since: Nov 08

Flush 'em out, TN

#10 Jul 16, 2011
Spiked wrote:
<quoted text>
Not since my TV days.
*snort*
The way I figure it, life has left enough permanent scars on me without my paying for more.
Hey kiddies, those of you getting tats because you think it will somehow give you a personality or individuality or whatever, wakey wakey.
Individuality comes from within. So does personality, not from permanent dyes. Besides, so many are getting them these days that they've lost their impact, methinks.

To each their own. Decisions have consequences.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Plain2C

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jul 16, 2011
Tattoos, piercings, cigarettes, welfare, meth, section 8, Tenncare, MtDew, house trailers, topix, filthy clunker cars with trash bag & duct tape for a window, pitbug tied up to a tree, no grass in yard, do all your grocery shopping at a convenience store, fat & lazy with no job, or skinny with rotten teeth. If thats "keeping up with the times", I'll just continue to live in the past...and live a lot longer, more productive life. Get out of the cart and try pulling for a change.
Waldo

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jul 16, 2011
Mopar has brought it home again with his statement. A tat should mean something to you, not what looks cool on a picture on the wall of a shop. or what your buddy talked you in to. I think women with professional tattoos look very sexy. I have heard all my life that tattoos are a sin, but I have all heard all my life that my Lord loves everyone, no matter what they look like, what they have done, or what is on their skin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
look

Kingsport, TN

#13 Jul 16, 2011
Some of you call it art, the rest of us call it tacky. Do what you want, but remember you will have it for life. During the process of life, your views on things like this change.
Confused

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jul 16, 2011
So wait are we arguing that tattoos and piercing are ugly on everyone or just ladys?
It sounds to me like this should have stayed in someones head as a personal choice my gf has a tattoo and a piercing her daddy is a preacher and is fine with it.
I am planning on getting one soon as well, I am in college and I am a born again believer and its what I want so... I am doing it and honestly dont care what you think.
If you do think you better than others just because your skin is clean you my need to take a look at your own life.
heres an example for you, all Hitler wanted was a pure race of people he thought was holy and better than the rest and you see what he was do you really wana be like that.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 16, 2011
they are slutty looking
look

Kingsport, TN

#16 Jul 16, 2011
Confused wrote:
So wait are we arguing that tattoos and piercing are ugly on everyone or just ladys?
It sounds to me like this should have stayed in someones head as a personal choice my gf has a tattoo and a piercing her daddy is a preacher and is fine with it.
I am planning on getting one soon as well, I am in college and I am a born again believer and its what I want so... I am doing it and honestly dont care what you think.
If you do think you better than others just because your skin is clean you my need to take a look at your own life.
heres an example for you, all Hitler wanted was a pure race of people he thought was holy and better than the rest and you see what he was do you really wana be like that.
You can do whatever you want. If tacky is what you want, go for it. One day you may understand and then it's too late.
boototats

Piney Flats, TN

#17 Jul 16, 2011
You people getting tattoos,are going to look real good In about 40 years or so,when all of your sh!t starts to sag. For all you Jezebels,that are more worried about painting your face,getting breast implants,and butt implants, and anything else you can decieve men with,are nothing but tramps. You people are shallow,and prideful. Your good for one thing,and one thing only.
just wondering

Rocky Face, GA

#18 Jul 21, 2011
haha you all need to stfu, go read your bible, and stop judging people. oh, and get a life. you look pathetic.
MYOB

United States

#19 Jul 22, 2011
If everybody would MYOB and worry about yourself instead of what everybody else is doing, this world would be alot better place. If you dont like tattoo's and piercings then dont get them, and dont look at other peoples. Its your body do what you want to with it. We all will be judged in the end and thats the only judge that matters...
tat momma

Dallas, TX

#20 Jul 22, 2011
I am a mother of 3, no im not on welfare and I have a good job,(just had to toss that in lol) I have 5 tats on my body but each have a true meaning and most people I meet dont even know it. I feel that IF you feel the need to get ink, make sure it is easy to hide. I dont want to go out to eat or shopping or any place and have people who look like thugs waiting on me.
I also used to have my tongue and belly done but took them out due to the fact that its trashy looking when looking for a good job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Deli 1 hr yep 15
Obama declares pizza illegal, bans popcorn from... 2 hr Realist 13
Cherokee Class of 2003 Reunion (May '13) 3 hr Thinking 17
Hmmmm..... 4 hr Ten Thirty Three ... 47
Kristy Barnes Horton 13 hr JimBob 4
who is the hottest girl at AGC greenland plant (Sep '10) 14 hr Tim 75
Danny & Ashley BLEDSOE 18 hr hip 3
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web