dude_13

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

what does everyone think about Ashley Jones, the guy?
dude_13

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

should I say does any1 remember or know him?
who doesnt know him

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

everyone from rogersville to bulls gap should know him he is a POS dope head and theif.
dude_13

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

you know he is a real close friend of mine and I know for a fucking fact that he doesn't do drugs anymore and I definitely know the only place that he stole from was from Wal-Mart in Greeneville and he's learned his lessons from the mistakes he has made in his past, I also know that he is working now and trying to do his damndest to right any wrongs, if there are any wrongs. Another fact about Mr. Ashley Jones is that he is back in church again asking and PLEADING for GOD'S forgiveness. He has a wonderful girlfriend that he dearly loves and wants to keep her in his life until the last breath that he so desperately will take to tell her how much he loves her, but I bet YOU that YOU wouldn't say that shit to his face, it takes a hardcore bitch made person to dog someone over the internet so grow a fuckin pair and tell him to his face!! So look him up with a real fuckin name and be a man/woman about it, which ever you may be and tell him yourself bcuz he's already read this post and wants to know who this anonymous person is... If you think he is a thief and a dopehead then you better open your eyes just a tad bit wider bcuz your talking about a person that is truly a sweetheart and always has been a sweetheart and always will be a sweetheart. So get your fucking facts straight before you talk shit about a person that you know nothing about in this day and time... Again be a fucking peach and confront him with a name instead of being an anonymous JACKASS!!!!
dude-13

Del Rio, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Damn if u love him that much why don't u just run off and marry him and also why don't he take up for hisself
just saying

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

ashley is one of the sweetests guys i know always has been.. and from what i know he is doing right and has a wonderful girl by his side pushing him forward. yes he has made his mistakes but who hasnt.. who are you to judge him?? so unless you going to say your smack to his face shut the hell up and sit behind your computer and hide like a good lil........ yeah you know lol
Larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Is he the one thats dating Mandy Davis? Well if its him and he is a great person like you say,than you need to get him as far away from her as you possibly can! You say you care for him so I thought I would give you a heads up on what I know. Her passed although shaddy may not matter to him because as you said, people can change their ways and and some people are good hearted even though the do some wrong. Shes not the person she pretends to be. She puts on a very good act and always has. She sees a friend of mine when she gets a chance and texts him when convenient. I can tell you that he also carries some very revealing pictures of Mandy on his cell that he shares with most his friends. Sorry to inform this to you and Ashley and you may call me a lier at this point, but in the long run you will know this post was and is the truth. She plans to walk away from your friend Ashley as soon as my friend gets the place he promised her hed get for them. She wants a larger home in hope to have her children , Sorry. Thats what usually happens to good people like your friend, walked on and used by deceitful women like this Mandy girl.
Lmao

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Lmao funny none of you know the ashley jones .Right now he is single amount other things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dude in silver 3rd gen cummins that sits at wal... 11 min turquoise 2
Prices Septic Tank Service 34 min Past Patron 24
just wanted to say I love you 1 hr Grey 7
Don't pee on elderly disabled folks 1 hr Surgoinsville Gal 8
Looking for Kelly Johnson, around late 30s went... 3 hr Good grief 16
justin and mmegan kelly 3 hr leo 6
Rodney and Debbie 5 hr Damn 15
$4.5 Million Hawkins County Schools Deficit 10 hr Clinch 62
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 12 hr unbelievable 82