First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey baby

Powell, TN

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Who is the nerdy cashier I talked to about video games the other day?id love to text you:)
Anonymous

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2013
wat do they look like
hey baby

Powell, TN

#3 Jul 16, 2013
She was short and heavy set.dark hair
johhny wadd

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2013
why didnt you ask her in person you coward.. ball less coward.. duuhhh ill get on topix and send out a vague post out and might get short heavy's # if im lucky duhhhhhh ..
Anonymous

Powell, TN

#5 Jul 16, 2013
Umm I was with my wife dufus
johhny wadd

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2013
even better. Adulterous white trash from Hawkins County.
Anonymous

Powell, TN

#7 Jul 16, 2013
Better than judgemental loser with nothing better to do with his life than put ppl down and try to make hisself feel big
autocorrect

United States

#8 Jul 16, 2013
adt63 wrote:
Better than judgemental loser with nothing better to do with his life than put ppl down and try to make hisself feel big
It's himself and this is a stupid post.
70sMan

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jul 16, 2013
adt63 wrote:
Umm I was with my wife dufus
Some kind of REAL MAM aren't you. You are the type graveyards are full of...boy 70sman
Anonymous

Powell, TN

#10 Jul 17, 2013
F*cking losers get a life.I should have just made a post that says anybody got nothing better to do with there time than criticize and judge me?
Anonymous

Powell, TN

#11 Jul 17, 2013
70sMan wrote:
<quoted text>Some kind of REAL MAM aren't you. You are the type graveyards are full of...boy 70sman
did you spit your dip when you said that?:p"don't you be messin with my cousin,she's all mine!"
johhny wadd

United States

#12 Jul 17, 2013
adt63 wrote:
F*cking losers get a life.I should have just made a post that says anybody got nothing better to do with there time than criticize and judge me?
what about the losers with nothing better to do that cheat on there wives? you are garbage. just another shining star in the human landfill that is hawkins county
Anonymous

Powell, TN

#13 Jul 17, 2013
johhny wadd wrote:
<quoted text>what about the losers with nothing better to do that cheat on there wives? you are garbage. just another shining star in the human landfill that is hawkins county
just go to church and stay ignorant you loser.why do you keep mentioning hawkins county?there are stupid ppl like you everywhere
johhny wadd

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2013
seriously? the guy wanting to cheat on his wife with a walmart cashier is telling me to go to Church.... yes there are stupid people everywhere and you are one of them
Anonymous

Powell, TN

#15 Jul 17, 2013
Im telling you cause you might as well continue going because they have already brainwashed you into a judgemental little prick....seriously
johhny wadd

United States

#16 Jul 17, 2013
no i dont go to church ... never been regularly but i think to get married and try to get a chicks number some how by way of Topix is not only Trashy but pathetic ... i dont judge you because of any religious standard .. I judge you because this is America and i can. i think u are Garbage. I dont look down on Adultery because of its a "sin". Y get married if ur just going to run around and spread ur stds to poor fat cashiers @ walmart.. AND trying to get some random girls #...whos name you didn't even know is all the evidence i need to judge you as just more Ignorant White Trash from Haw-Kuns COWNEE
Anonymous

Powell, TN

#17 Jul 18, 2013
Well I'm glad you took the time to tell me what you think."this is america and I'm a lonely assh*le"go kill yourself loser.you have nothing better to do with your life than start shit on topix?you are a f*cking waste of space
pollin

Howell, MI

#18 Jul 18, 2013
how did you get these diseases if unless people who get the diseases are extremely popular

And good at getting laid...??/

Maybe the disease makes you sexier and that's how it spreads itss'elf
sam

Florence, KY

#19 Jul 18, 2013
adt63 wrote:
Well I'm glad you took the time to tell me what you think."this is america and I'm a lonely assh*le"go kill yourself loser.you have nothing better to do with your life than start shit on topix?you are a f*cking waste of space
Well the only reason why people are being like this is because your so stupid to cheat on your wife why are you even married its worthless dont you understand what these people are trying to tell you
johhny wadd

United States

#20 Jul 18, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the only reason why people are being like this is because your so stupid to cheat on your wife why are you even married its worthless dont you understand what these people are trying to tell you
He understands nothing. Im a jugdemental crazys religious freak in his estimate because i pointed out the obvious. And to reiterate, that means to repeat for the uneducated adulterous trash who are so pathetic they have to try and get girls #'s from topix. U should just tell your wife because she deserves to know if your going to give her more diseases than you already have. cant wait till ROgersville get the big flood and all the scum like him get washed away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mamie Shrader 5 hr Ralph 5
Tax Increase Question 7 hr Confused 3
interracial relationships do you believe in it?... (Apr '12) 8 hr hippo 32
The final day!!! 8 hr Trump Is President 11
Jobs 14 hr Free bird 10
For rent 15 hr Tenant 4
Pizza Hut 16 hr Truth 4

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance