judge not

Cookeville, TN

#42 Jun 18, 2010
help wrote:
i have two fractured vertebraes, three bulged discs, and spinal bifida occulta. my doctor refuses to give me any opiate medication, which is the only thing that helps, so i am in excructiating pain every day. can anyone relate and let me know of an honest pain clinic around the tri cities where i could get meds to help my suffering.
please help, not just call me a worthless junkie.
thank you
Been there Done that. Your a worthless junkie. Just face it!!!!!!! I used the same excuse before. Advil liquid gels work really well. I know of a great drug rehab if u want more information let me know.
fart blossom

Johnson City, TN

#43 Jun 18, 2010
Diffrent wrote:
I Will be honest not all people are addicted to pain meds. There is alot of people that are tho, alot of people I had worked with took them for energy. I hurt my hip while in the army. I fractured my femur head, sense they did not treat the fracture right now the femur head is dieing after 3 years, So i am in alot of pain i get prescribed loratab 500mg once every two weeks.
I still have my prescription but i dont take them unless i need them. My back was killing me the other day i couldnt sleep it was hurting so bad almost in tears i waited to go to the doctor to see what was rong. I got there the first thing the doctor said to me..(First Assist Johnson City) "I am not going to give you any opiates" I said I dont care. I have pain medication. The main thing is because of all the druggies you cant even get help cause the doctors cant trust you untill they have proof. Some people actually have problems. Now the doctors wont even help.
thank you for serving our country. I am sorry you are in pain and I am sorry those pill poppin (and pill sellin) fools are messing with your chance to get real help. I REAL doctor will perform the necisary test, rule out all the causes for pain,properly diagnose you and give you what you need for pain unless you have a history of addiction or already addicted to them. You are right doctors are leery(and rightfully so) of doctor shoppers and people who present as addicts. THis is evident also if you ever get a kidney stone and show up at the er in so much pain you are puking... they still have to "go thru the test" to rule out the fakers. Its enough to make you wanna go out in that waiting room and b**** slap a pill ho in there for a "toothache"
and just because you got a script once for pain med is no guarentee that the next doctor will continue you on the same regemian nor will the next doctor you visit blindly follow suit either and for good reason. addiction is a horrible thing and it happens alot with people who started out with a legit script thats why any doctor worth his salt will prevent dependency if they can help it.
SCOTTIE BERNARD

Kingsport, TN

#44 Aug 5, 2010
My doctor was at center pointe medical clinic. Ina Kay Bone NP. She is a joke, not only did she let tanya nessecary die at age 34 of colon cancer just because she told her to young to have cancer and just gave her lortab 10.but, my husband went there too. he was dismissed due to a drug attict calling in making false reports. he went in for pill count and drugs test and past both. Ina Kay Bone still discharged him as a patient.Please dont trust her.She will give the pills but, not treat u if really sick!!!!!!!!!!H
Why

Rogersville, TN

#45 Aug 5, 2010
ignorant wrote:
Forgive me for I am truly ignorant of all this pain clinic stuff. I hdo have a question though. If I have a regular doctor and I have legit pain then cant my regular doctor prescribe the needed pills for management? or does he have to refer me to a clinic? how does that work?
They can. However, the culture has gotten so bad that for chronic pain, most primary care offices refer to pain clinics to weed out the bad eggs. Ethical constraints say that we can't judge how bad someone else's pain is. Therefore, PCP's are forced to treat pain even when they don't believe it exists rather than risk lawsuits for failure to treat. For those that raise red flags (and trust me they are classic & easy to spot the majority of the time) they get sent to a pain clinic. It depends on your doctor's office policy and your relationship with your provider.
Why

Rogersville, TN

#46 Aug 5, 2010
youll get yours someday wrote:
well when your dumbass knows what real pain is someday you wont critisize other's i have had real pain and i needed strong pain killers i DID NOT BECOME A DRUGGIE i recovered and suffer every day with pain but i do not take any drugs oh i hope you really get yours!!!!!<quoted text>
Good for you. Then you, and the people like you, who have used pain medication for what it is intended are not the ones everyone is complaining about.
ignorant

Johnson City, TN

#47 Aug 5, 2010
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
They can. However, the culture has gotten so bad that for chronic pain, most primary care offices refer to pain clinics to weed out the bad eggs. Ethical constraints say that we can't judge how bad someone else's pain is. Therefore, PCP's are forced to treat pain even when they don't believe it exists rather than risk lawsuits for failure to treat. For those that raise red flags (and trust me they are classic & easy to spot the majority of the time) they get sent to a pain clinic. It depends on your doctor's office policy and your relationship with your provider.
thats sorta what I supected. Pain clininc should be outlawed. If a legit dr. can prescibe for legit pain then a pain clininc is not nessicary. Only junkies and addicts go to pain clinics. the rest who are in legit pain have legit dr. prescribe what is needed.
Why

Rogersville, TN

#48 Aug 5, 2010
ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
thats sorta what I supected. Pain clininc should be outlawed. If a legit dr. can prescibe for legit pain then a pain clininc is not nessicary. Only junkies and addicts go to pain clinics. the rest who are in legit pain have legit dr. prescribe what is needed.
That's not true. A lot of legit pain gets sent to pain clinic now because real & fake can't always be determined. Also, treating all who claim chronic pain would over burden the PCP who would have no choice but to repeatedly see pain patients all day. This is why so many PCP have adopted the policy of no chronic pain management. Consider how hard to get in when your sick now and think about them adding all those others on to have to be followed once a month.
ignorant

Johnson City, TN

#49 Aug 5, 2010
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. A lot of legit pain gets sent to pain clinic now because real & fake can't always be determined. Also, treating all who claim chronic pain would over burden the PCP who would have no choice but to repeatedly see pain patients all day. This is why so many PCP have adopted the policy of no chronic pain management. Consider how hard to get in when your sick now and think about them adding all those others on to have to be followed once a month.
ok get your point. However, I would think that a PCP would have the option (given his or her years of schooling. training, and expertise) to refuse to "treat" an addict with pain meds. Any lawsuit brought about by an addict should be thrown out.I would also think that any dr that knowingly creates of helps perpetuate an addict's addiction should have his or her licence stripped.
ignorant

Johnson City, TN

#50 Aug 5, 2010
funny how all those in "chronic pain" have judged my posts. Yall are a bunch of no good pill heads,plain and simple as that, yall orta have your children taken from you and left to starve on the street. I hate all yall.
ALSO an overdose would be a blessing so make sure you warsh em down with vodka. nite nite
If you had legitimate pain thn you REGULAR MOTHER EFFIN DOCTOR would have prescribed it!!! You are liars if you say ANY diffrent.
pain clinics are the downfall of society.
pillville usa

Macon, GA

#51 Aug 7, 2010
I think ur name says it all!!! It sounds like to me ur the judgmental 1 here.and maybe somebody has ripped ur ass off maybe!?? What happened did you give some punk your last 25 bucks and he never come back with your fix?? Grow up lol
ignorant wrote:
funny how all those in "chronic pain" have judged my posts. Yall are a bunch of no good pill heads,plain and simple as that, yall orta have your children taken from you and left to starve on the street. I hate all yall.
ALSO an overdose would be a blessing so make sure you warsh em down with vodka. nite nite
If you had legitimate pain thn you REGULAR MOTHER EFFIN DOCTOR would have prescribed it!!! You are liars if you say ANY diffrent.
pain clinics are the downfall of society.
Oh WoW

Grundy, VA

#52 Aug 11, 2010
Well I was one of the people who use to think that people with back problems were just trying to get on the draw and trying to get meds to abuse or sell or both. BUT I broke 2 vertabras a little over 2 years ago and had to have a fussion of the spine and 3 fake disc and a cage as well. Now I know what back pain is and more then 2 years later I am still suffering with pain. My docs could not see me for the pain any more because I was no longer a surgery canidate I stayed on the same dose of medication for the duration of my visits with my neurosurgeons and never once accepted the increases they offered. Now I do go to a pain clinic, I go to The Pain Center Of Kingsport and I have to say they are wonderful there!

Don't trash the people who go to the clinics YOU will find yourself in the same boat I did, I trashed talked the "back" pain group only to find out how bad it really is! And trust me on this.... You don't ever want to have a ligit back problem!!

Oh and I work everyday, my docs have tried to get me to stop and go on Disability but I don't want to, I want to keep my life the way it is and the only way I can do that is to manage my pain and I get injections in my back and hips as well. We are not all out just for meds, we are truly out to find some type of pain relief!
SCOTTIE BERNARD

Kingsport, TN

#53 Aug 15, 2010
Go Florida and see a doc. u get the pain meds. BUT u can see all the real JUNNKIES! Kingsport yeh maybe a few. These people were tryin sale ya rigs for 5$ in parkin lot.Askin ever 5 minutes to bum a cig.$400$ in gas to get there. Doctor visit 280$.580$ for meds.Then come home and lay in bed 4, 7 days because u are so bad hurtin , feet swelled, and wore out.So think i just find a pain clinic up here. Was in the pits of hell in south florida! NO THANKS......Not judging anyone else tho if your going. Be careful.
SCOTTIE BERNARD

Kingsport, TN

#54 Aug 15, 2010
ignorant wrote:
funny how all those in "chronic pain" have judged my posts. Yall are a bunch of no good pill heads,plain and simple as that, yall orta have your children taken from you and left to starve on the street. I hate all yall.
ALSO an overdose would be a blessing so make sure you warsh em down with vodka. nite nite
If you had legitimate pain thn you REGULAR MOTHER EFFIN DOCTOR would have prescribed it!!! You are liars if you say ANY diffrent.
pain clinics are the downfall of society.
NO U ARE THE STUPID ONE WHO NEEDS CHILDREN TOOK, YOU ARE VERY SMALL MINDED. THE DOCTORS IN THIS AREA WANT WRITE THE SCRIPTS BECAUSE SOME BAD APPLES , SPOILED IT FOR EVERYONE! SO CALL 10 REGULAR DOCTORS OFFICE IN A.M.,SEE IF THEY R TAKING NEW PATIENTS? THEN ASK IF THEY CAN PRESCRIBE PAIN MEDS.? THEY ALL 10 BET SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!
NOBODY

Kingsport, TN

#55 Aug 15, 2010
It sounds like ever one has same problems. Its TENNESSEE DRUG CONTROL ACT. Doctors,Np<DO. Are so scared,to write anything stronger than a souped -up Tylenol! It doesnt do them any good to have a DEA NUMBER.
NOBODY

Kingsport, TN

#56 Aug 15, 2010
SCOTTIE BERNARD wrote:
My doctor was at center pointe medical clinic. Ina Kay Bone NP. She is a joke, not only did she let tanya nessecary die at age 34 of colon cancer just because she told her to young to have cancer and just gave her lortab 10.but, my husband went there too. he was dismissed due to a drug attict calling in making false reports. he went in for pill count and drugs test and past both. Ina Kay Bone still discharged him as a patient.Please dont trust her.She will give the pills but, not treat u if really sick!!!!!!!!!!H
Sounds like you and your friend got a raw deal at this office.You cant let anyone know who your doctor is.The friends or just general people can call and report all lies.I know other people went to same doc. She got hers last week. Feds come to her office and arrested her!lol carma is gonna win, in the end!
o snap

Johnson City, TN

#57 Aug 16, 2010
SCOTTIE BERNARD wrote:
<quoted text>NO U ARE THE STUPID ONE WHO NEEDS CHILDREN TOOK, YOU ARE VERY SMALL MINDED. THE DOCTORS IN THIS AREA WANT WRITE THE SCRIPTS BECAUSE SOME BAD APPLES , SPOILED IT FOR EVERYONE! SO CALL 10 REGULAR DOCTORS OFFICE IN A.M.,SEE IF THEY R TAKING NEW PATIENTS? THEN ASK IF THEY CAN PRESCRIBE PAIN MEDS.? THEY ALL 10 BET SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!
because you sound like a junkie!!! Of course they told you no.
I KNOW

Johnson City, TN

#58 Oct 5, 2010
HEY PEOPLE HAVE ANYONE TRY A TENS UNIT IT WORKS GOOD IT TAKES ALL THE PAIN AWAY.....
People

Cookeville, TN

#59 Oct 5, 2010
I KNOW wrote:
HEY PEOPLE HAVE ANYONE TRY A TENS UNIT IT WORKS GOOD IT TAKES ALL THE PAIN AWAY.....
Explain 'TENS' for us please.
Kevin

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#60 Jan 31, 2011
i got the best clinic in ga email me for more info [email protected]
anoymous

Martin, TN

#61 Mar 19, 2011
Tired of fools wrote:
Reading people criticize others without knowing jack about their condition disgusts me. If you're in pain and need PM therapy, go for it. Don't worry about these stupid posts - you'll have enough of a time convincing your doctor to give you enough meds to make your pain tolerable - mainly because of idiots like "Sick of druggies" and "Possum" who love to cast judgment upon others without the slightest inkling of what they're talking about. Our doctors and governments are so afraid of junkies ruining their own lives that they are severely hampering normal people who need PM to live lives of dignity. "Possum" and "Sick of Druggies" need to try living with daily doses of nearly intolerable pain before running off at the mouth.
Up until nov, 29 2009 I was an electrician and worked my ass off. I got hit from behind with a board and it crushed my head in and then approx. 9 months later I got into a car wreck and busted 7 disc's in my back, I was on oxycodone hcl 30mg 5x a day, then I was switched over to 45mg avinzas (which I cant afford) I am still waiting on my disability and I need a dr who will put me back on my old meds so if anyone know a doctor from knoxville to eatstern tenn please let me know. And too all you sorry poeple who want to dog out poeple who actually have pain, I wish you felt like I do for just 1 hour a day snd your whole outlook would change on the quality of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dee Lawson 19 min pudding tame 6
Jeremy Seal passed away 6 hr Sad days 1
Hawkins county Sargent shown drinking on Facebook? 7 hr WalMart 23
Rogersville water Department (Apr '13) 9 hr Toby 101
Who buys broken tvs (Sep '13) 11 hr Lee 227
jade henry (May '13) 14 hr Willing 9
Trump tax plan another con job 15 hr Old people 7
News Crime 44 mins ago 12:22 p.m.Rogersville pediatr... Thu Dr Spek 72

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages