Lynn and Jessica Harvey
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cat

Powell, TN

#1 Feb 18, 2011
Heard they both were recently in jail at the same time. Heard that lynn hit someone head on. Anyone know anything?
hillbilly

Maryville, TN

#2 Feb 21, 2011
both are worthless pillheads
lisa

Maryville, TN

#3 Feb 23, 2011
momma wonda keeps there kids while they do drugs all the time cause they hurt so bad and need them yea right just trash get off drugs take care of your kids losers
cat

Powell, TN

#4 Feb 24, 2011
you do know both baby's have the same daddy too...where the heck is he?
Know the Truth

Huntington, IN

#5 Mar 2, 2011
lisa wrote:
momma wonda keeps there kids while they do drugs all the time cause they hurt so bad and need them yea right just trash get off drugs take care of your kids losers
Wonda keeps the kids so they will provide her in pills. She's no angel either. They all alike.
jeremy

Maryville, TN

#6 Mar 5, 2011
have pill they will come
benny

Maryville, TN

#7 Mar 5, 2011
they dont deserve to have kids they only care about pills wheres the next one thats more important to them than the kids or anything
karen

Maryville, TN

#8 Mar 6, 2011
drug infested ho's and they are all gay too
rogersville

Lugoff, SC

#9 May 31, 2012
They are useless and don't care about there kids
Ernie

United States

#10 Jun 2, 2012
Lynn chose drugs over her kids they need to keep her in jail to save room in the busted paper she made front page she is such a star
becky

United States

#11 Jun 2, 2012
They both nasty pill lovers and lesbos
concerned

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Any parent that can piss away there child's trust money in less than five years is and have nothing to show for is a worthless parent and pathetic being in general.
Grape Vine

Brooksville, FL

#15 Sep 18, 2012
Lynn is worthless. as the story goes she lost all of her duaghters money and has already broke into her previous home and stole the appliances just to get money for her pills. its only a matter of time till she is right back in jail.
rogersville

Pigeon Forge, TN

#17 Dec 21, 2012
So does anyone know wether or not she has any of the law suit money left? I heard she copletely blew through it and now her daughter has no money left from it.
pat

Albemarle, NC

#18 Dec 23, 2012
What was the lawsuit?? And isnt Lynn married to Shane Seals now??
CULDESAC

Kingsport, TN

#19 Dec 23, 2012
i thought she was married to jeremy seals? is this the chik that shane is engaged to? i saw on his fakebook that he is engaged, dam wat a downgrade! when i knew her a few yeers back she didnt know where she was at most time, then she married jeremy and i havnt talked to her since. what happened to that pretty wife shane had? mite have to look her up, she was hottt.
Misty

Johnson City, TN

#20 Dec 23, 2012
CULDESAC wrote:
i thought she was married to jeremy seals? is this the chik that shane is engaged to? i saw on his fakebook that he is engaged, dam wat a downgrade! when i knew her a few yeers back she didnt know where she was at most time, then she married jeremy and i havnt talked to her since. what happened to that pretty wife shane had? mite have to look her up, she was hottt.
Yes, Mel....you have it all correct ! Glad you look at his FB page.
CULDESAC

Kingsport, TN

#21 Dec 23, 2012
mel? my name is not melvin? why wood you think that? is that who she is seeing now. the only people i really knew was jessica
rogersville

Lugoff, SC

#22 Dec 24, 2012
Misty who?
Misty

Kingsport, TN

#23 Dec 24, 2012
None of your business, I am the shit you don't want to mess with. I am way above all you aholes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Seal passed away 5 hr Sad days 1
Hawkins county Sargent shown drinking on Facebook? 6 hr WalMart 23
Rogersville water Department (Apr '13) 8 hr Toby 101
Who buys broken tvs (Sep '13) 11 hr Lee 227
jade henry (May '13) 13 hr Willing 9
Trump tax plan another con job 14 hr Old people 7
Remembering Trump's reaction to 9/11 Thu Pastor Bubba 16
News Crime 44 mins ago 12:22 p.m.Rogersville pediatr... Thu Dr Spek 72

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web