tthanks topix family (CHARLES GILMORE)
CHARLES GILMORE

Chatsworth, GA

#44 Feb 19, 2010
oops wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you really? You're not CHARLES GILMORE. You're trying to drum up too much interest in yourself......What's your point??
well i hope you come so i can drum a little on you..i aint going to argue with your pathetic @ss anymore..so have fun playing with yourself
NRA Rainbow

AOL

#45 Feb 19, 2010
CHARLES GILMORE wrote:
<quoted text>
well i hope you come so i can drum a little on you..i aint going to argue with your pathetic @ss anymore..so have fun playing with yourself
Now now Chuck, Jesus never bytch slapped a sinner so neither should you. Be on your best behavior tonight. I'll be there with my Muslim boyfriend and our adopted Chinese-American child. Can we sit together?
CHARLES GILMORE

Chatsworth, GA

#46 Feb 19, 2010
NRA Rainbow wrote:
<quoted text>Now now Chuck, Jesus never bytch slapped a sinner so neither should you. Be on your best behavior tonight. I'll be there with my Muslim boyfriend and our adopted Chinese-American child. Can we sit together?
if you dont mind sitting beside an old black feller like myself..now we we are down there dont think you can talk to me any ol way ok. and for some of yall that are just coming to jump on my case im telling you n ow i will be well prepared and for my topix family i just cant wait to meet yall. i think my debut will shut alot of these trolls up too.
NRA Rainbow

AOL

#47 Feb 19, 2010
CHARLES GILMORE wrote:
<quoted text>
if you dont mind sitting beside an old black feller like myself..now we we are down there dont think you can talk to me any ol way ok. and for some of yall that are just coming to jump on my case im telling you n ow i will be well prepared and for my topix family i just cant wait to meet yall. i think my debut will shut alot of these trolls up too.
Nope I don't mind. Never really cared what color people are. I am proud of Obama no mater what anyone says. Not so much of Tiger. When we are on here don't think you can cuss here anytime you please. Call me an idiot say I'm huffing the wacky backy but cussing or telling me to suck on an appendage is not considered productive to any discussions. Everyone has an opinion, black, gays, atheists. Just because you don't agree there's no need to go for your gun. That gets a man killed out in these parts. We shall see what tonight brings.
what

Pittsburgh, PA

#48 Feb 19, 2010
moparedtn wrote:
With all due respect, I'm pretty sure Tourette's syndrome doesn't extend to ones' typing...
Agreed!!
oops

Pittsburgh, PA

#49 Feb 19, 2010
CHARLES GILMORE wrote:
<quoted text>
You scare me so bad......pathetic?...yes you are!
oops

Pittsburgh, PA

#50 Feb 19, 2010
CHARLES GILMORE wrote:
we will discuss all of this bs at the dinner and i hope all of you who want to get on here and talk about me shows up too..i aint done nothing to anybody. Ive about had it with y'all now
Is this another threat?

“You know they all....pretend”

Since: Nov 08

Flush 'em out, TN

#51 Feb 19, 2010
If this person is claiming to be the former mayor of Pocahontas, VA, then they would have been a male caucasian, according to the court documents I've read.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#52 Feb 19, 2010
There is a basic fact that you seem to miss Mr.Gilmore. You don't have to get on here and allow yourself to get upset.
oops

Pittsburgh, PA

#53 Feb 19, 2010
moparedtn wrote:
If this person is claiming to be the former mayor of Pocahontas, VA, then they would have been a male caucasian, according to the court documents I've read.
He says so many different things, he forgets some of it. Judge Judy says that you don't have to have a good memory if you're telling the truth.....lol
Possum

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#54 Feb 20, 2010
moparedtn wrote:
I think this feller has been rolling his hair too tight.
CHARLES GILMORE

Chatsworth, GA

#55 Feb 20, 2010
Possum wrote:
<quoted text>I think this feller has been rolling his hair too tight.
i think your a hypocrite too but thats my opinion..
Hote

Oak Ridge, TN

#56 Feb 20, 2010
How you doing today Charles?
CHARLES GILMORE

Chatsworth, GA

#57 Feb 20, 2010
i just want to ask all of these mouthy cowards to come tell me all you want at the dinner on the 26th..y'all bunch of computer Rambo's couldn't beat my old prick on your best day so i just want to give y'all the opportunity to tell me all of your bullsh!t in person so i can show you a trick or two..i know everybody thinks im full of myself and that im a fake man. don't be such fools.... so lets see who shows and who don't. im going to make one hell debut ol boys.
CHARLES GILMORE

Chatsworth, GA

#58 Feb 20, 2010
Hote wrote:
How you doing today Charles?
im doin ok... how about you friend?
Hote

Oak Ridge, TN

#59 Feb 20, 2010
Doing pretty good considering i guess,that was Johnny B. from Pike county.
Hote

Oak Ridge, TN

#60 Feb 20, 2010
P.u.Charles you old sly dog you.Have you been out in this bad weather,belive i have the darn flu from being in it so much,think i need to make some cough med.up.

“Yee-haw!!”

Since: Jul 09

Hazzard County, USA

#61 Feb 20, 2010
CHARLES GILMORE wrote:
i just want to ask all of these mouthy cowards to come tell me all you want at the dinner on the 26th..y'all bunch of computer Rambo's couldn't beat my old prick on your best day so i just want to give y'all the opportunity to tell me all of your bullsh!t in person so i can show you a trick or two..i know everybody thinks im full of myself and that im a fake man. don't be such fools.... so lets see who shows and who don't. im going to make one hell debut ol boys.
Man, Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive.
Todd3

France

#62 Feb 20, 2010
can i come? i promise i wont be drunk.

Since: Mar 09

Rogersville

#63 Feb 20, 2010
Todd3 wrote:
can i come? i promise i wont be drunk.
You have and always will be welcome. And by the way, If you are truly serious about wanting to kick the sauce, you will have a lot more people in your corner for support than you think. The people that attend the dinners are not bad people, just give them a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Tennessee Concrete 1 hr Dr Spek Sr 3
Where's wheel tax petition? I want to sign. 16 hr WontWork 35
Rogersville Water Problems Sat Tinman 4
Kristen Cochrane Sat Mooreland 2
chris morelock Sat peach 15
mitch butler out yet? (Jun '10) Jul 21 khodges 41
Baldor/dodge (Aug '13) Jul 21 Really 22

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance