Help

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2013
I am currently working for atwork once a week once a month its not paying my bills. I need a job ASAP I've got in tons of applications I'm not looking into fast food. Something that pays at least 9.00 HR. Factories wont hire me because I haven't had factory experience. I have a class a cdl. I can do pretty much any job. I'm a really fast learner. I need something ASAP. If anyone knows of anything hiring please let me know. And please no one add smart comments to this I'm being serious.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Help wrote:
I am currently working for atwork once a week once a month its not paying my bills. I need a job ASAP I've got in tons of applications I'm not looking into fast food. Something that pays at least 9.00 HR. Factories wont hire me because I haven't had factory experience. I have a class a cdl. I can do pretty much any job. I'm a really fast learner. I need something ASAP. If anyone knows of anything hiring please let me know. And please no one add smart comments to this I'm being serious.
With a CDL IT shouldn't be very hard at all to find a job..
Help

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2013
Staying Hid wrote:
<quoted text> With a CDL IT shouldn't be very hard at all to find a job..
I don't want to do over the road anymore . And I cant find anyone to give me a chance to do anything like dump truck ect.
Have You Tried

Wadesboro, NC

#4 Aug 23, 2013
...Websites Like Indeed.Com
Help

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2013
Have You Tried wrote:
...Websites Like Indeed.Com
Y yes ... yes I have! I've been on indeed, monster, snagajob, simplyhired, tricities Craigslist, and much more. I check everyday and apply for what I can. I am willing to work in rogersville Greenville kingsport Johnson city Bristol and morristown. I know some companies wont broadcast it on the internet and just by hear say
needy

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 24, 2013
You may have to take what you can get whether its fast food or over the road. Beggers cant be choosey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trash guys (Jul '08) 4 min We loved his service 24
St Clair Fire Station 5 min lol 3
Blue Eyes 8 min mark 9
Sagebrush of Rogersville 22 min concerned food cr... 3
rays an arm-wrestler? 31 min an old classmate 1
who buys broken t.vs 1 hr dustinnn 1
who is the black girl that works in walmart 1 hr dustinnn 1
Danny Bledsoe arrested in the lady's murder?? 10 hr think 15
Wreck on 66 Fri Prayers 3
Murder in Mooresburg Tn Fri Yankee13 21