[R.I.P] Justin wolfe

Since: Dec 09

Ringgold, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2010
Does anyone know when Justin Wolfe's funeral is? if you do will you PLEASE post it on here. thank you
snowflake

Bristol, TN

#2 Jan 8, 2010
rogersville review...
The family will receive friends from 6 until 9 p.m. Friday, January 8, 2010 at the Coffey Funeral Home in Tazewell. Funeral service will be held 11 a.m. Saturday, January 9, at the Coffey Funeral Home Chapel. Burial in Old Sprice Pine (Carpenter) Cemetery.
Ministers will be the Rev. David Prior and the Rev. Gary Baxley. Singer will be Anthony Childress. Pallbearers will be Dylan Vait, Chase Shehane, Rusty Chapman, Mark Wolfe, Ricky Wolfe and Charlie Sawyer.
Coffey Funeral Home in charge of arrangements
answer

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2010
JUSTIN ALLEN WOLFE

Justin Allen Wolfe age 21 of Mooresburg was born Jan. 1, 1989 and passed away Jan. 6, 2010. Justin was a 2007 graduate of Rutledge High School. He was a member of Old Spruce Pine Baptist Church.

He is preceded in death by special grandparents, Kyle and Bessie Wolfe, Ada and Madge (Nanny Noonie) Carpenter, Elmer and Ethel Welch and Ada Holt.

He is survived by his parents, Jeff and Lisa Wolfe of Mooresburg; special grandparents, Ronald and Ruth Holt of Thorn Hill, Faye Moore of Mooresburg, Doyle and Joann of Morristown; aunts and uncles, Ronda and David Ward of Rogersville, Rosy and Avris Long of Morristown and Ricky Wolfe of Chattanooga; cousins, Valerie Roach, Heather Ward, Kelly Ward and Kylan Wolfe. Special friends, Kourtney, Dylan, Chase and Rusty.

The family will receive friends from 6-9 p.m. Friday, Jan. 8 at Coffey Funeral Home in Tazewell. Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the Coffey Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will be in the Old Spruce Pine (Carpenter) Cemetery with the Rev. David Prior and the Rev. Gary Baxley officiating.

Singer will be Anthony Childress. Pallbearers will be Dylan Vait, Chase Shehane, Rusty Chapman, Mark Wolfe, Ricky Wolfe and Charlie Sawyer.

Arrangements by Coffey Funeral Home in Tazewell.

Since: Dec 09

Ringgold, GA

#4 Jan 8, 2010
do you all think the roads will be okay for me to get over there. i live in st.clair
Angie

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jan 8, 2010
I hate to hear this...he went to school with my daughter. What happened? My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.
Lacey

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 8, 2010
Justin, had an accident on lakeshore Road sometime in the early morning and it was hours before they found him.
Remember the family in prayer. I just can't imagine loosing your only child. I know the Wolfe family and they would appreciatr your prayers.
As far as the roads across the mountain I will try to find out how they are and post later.
The fast one

United States

#7 Jan 8, 2010
Country_Gal_ wrote:
do you all think the roads will be okay for me to get over there. i live in st.clair
. Yea the main roads will be fine
The Lawsons

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 8, 2010
To the family of Justin Wolfe; Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers at this sad time, and your wellbeing is close to our hearts always.
Teubl family

Strongsville, OH

#9 Jan 12, 2010
I am so sorry to hear about Justin. He was a good friend of my son David Lastafka Parma Oh. Whenever he was at my house he was alwsy respectful and kind of and fun! David just loved him. OUr family and friends prayer and God's grace be with you always!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa Afford (Jul '13) 2 hr fyi 4
Trump is President 7 plus more years 4 hr Dr Spek 5
Isaac Dean 5 hr BLESS YOU 1
Persia Church & pastor Hoskins (Apr '12) 9 hr Heart patient 66
Walt Raebel 11 hr princeofpersia 1
Lisa Andies 12 hr Inquiring Mind 1
Chamber of Commerce 18 hr moparedtn 14

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance