Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

What wrote:
Care to explain what her qualifications are? Based on what are her card & ads, she is the first and only woman ever to serve.
Ok, what else?
Read your Tennessee Magazine, if you can.
What

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I did read it. She didn't impress me. "First and only woman", being a woman that statement doesn't sit will with me.

Gender should not be mentioned.
just so you know

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

No woman has ever been elected to that board. Patterson was appointed to it.
The truth

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

just so you know wrote:
No woman has ever been elected to that board. Patterson was appointed to it.
We need Oatis Muncey.He was the man that saved our money.
Just Looking Around

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

You folks forget the benefits that the Board receives. They get insurance, paid for trips + a salary. I would take that any day. Britton's handshake today felt like a dead person's. I would not wanat him to put his hands in my mouth. Ugh......Doranda had an uncle and husband campaigning for her. I don't care for what she did at TRW. Ask anyone that worked there....majority don't care for her. I voted for Mr. Greene, don't know him, but the basket needs to be turned upside down. It's time Elkins got shook up a little. He has always had the Board in his pocket. Time to get rid of the YES guys..
Omannnn

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Vote Greene and let the union in. Then you'll have something to complain about. Patterson ain't much, but at least she's not pro-union.
Common Sense

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

The union is there and has been there. This is breaking down as upper echelon against the working class. Vote your personal category and it won't even be close. There were good people at TRW that wanted to finish out their career there but Duhronda did not see it that way. Imagine yourself being laid off and hearing that your former company is hiring. Just another opportunity to send a message up the ladder. Enjoy those few chances for the working class! Otherwise, management will never get the message. Britton is unopposed but where does he think his business comes from? Ringley's sister got Duhrondazied twice in her career there. Could at least make for interesting dinner conversations.
Carl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Last time I checked a human resource manager isn't the one who makes the firing decision. They are just the messenger.
The truth

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Carl wrote:
Last time I checked a human resource manager isn't the one who makes the firing decision. They are just the messenger.
Well who won? I need to know. I am 3 months behind on my elec. bill. I need to call the winner and keep my power own.
ok then

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

She lost by 59 votes
Sounds to me

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Why has there been no mention of this on any of the news sites?
spike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Sounds to me wrote:
Why has there been no mention of this on any of the news sites?
Yeah,why did you not report this Bobo? Or did you think 1300 people who cared enough to go vote didn't matter?
Sad

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

That was a terrible voter turnout. 30,000+ customers that a vast majority complain about rates and 1300 vote. 1/2 of those were probably only there to qualify for the door prizes. This town loves free!
Sounds to me

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Sad wrote:
That was a terrible voter turnout. 30,000+ customers that a vast majority complain about rates and 1300 vote. 1/2 of those were probably only there to qualify for the door prizes. This town loves free!
My thinking is that of 30,000+ customers 28,700 of them know there's no need to go vote for a figurehead position.
Sad

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

But it is all elections! It is just easier to sit on the couch and b@#!H.
duh

White Pine, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

The truth wrote:
<quoted text>Well who won? I need to know. I am 3 months behind on my elec. bill. I need to call the winner and keep my power own.
ha ha- if you were 3 days behind- you're electric would be cut off!
Religulous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Why bother voting? These elected positions should be eliminated. It's a waste of money, people getting money to influence something they know nothing about. Meanwhile, my power is cycling, or is just off, at least 3 times a week. Hell, half the damn town was out yesterday. There's no excuse for it.

Granted, electricity is relatively new down here, but's not that complicated. Get some people in thee that knw wtf they are doing, and stop abusing positions to pay for trips,cars, etc, while continuing to raise rates. Tme to put a cap on expenditures/salaries not associated with maintenance/growth of the grid.
spike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Sad wrote:
I voted (for Greene) and was given an emergency lite.This doggone lite was made in China! Way to go HEC!
jokes this early

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

The truth wrote:
<quoted text>We need Oatis Muncey.He was the man that saved our money.
Yeah in his pocket. Glad hawkins county is stepping up. We don't need people like old otis and daronda patterson sitting on nothing except the old shitter.People have gotten tired of the way people like that treat others.
change

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Just Looking Around wrote:
You folks forget the benefits that the Board receives. They get insurance, paid for trips + a salary. I would take that any day. Britton's handshake today felt like a dead person's. I would not wanat him to put his hands in my mouth. Ugh......Doranda had an uncle and husband campaigning for her. I don't care for what she did at TRW. Ask anyone that worked there....majority don't care for her. I voted for Mr. Greene, don't know him, but the basket needs to be turned upside down. It's time Elkins got shook up a little. He has always had the Board in his pocket. Time to get rid of the YES guys..
Maybe it's time for him to get out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
1 Blessing From God 46 min Stephen Levi 3
Shootin 3 hr eye 4
Seth Ewing embezzlement 3 hr Eyes 17
Drag strip 5 hr Wondering 4
Obama: The first six years 7 hr carl 22
Guys who lie and cheat (Dec '12) 9 hr OVER IT 42
whos his womrn are who was his womem 10 hr lmao 20
•••
•••