ROGERSVILLE VILLA-(aka Western Heights)

ROGERSVILLE VILLA-(aka Western Heights)

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

coffee cup

Morristown, TN

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Does anyone know what the emergency was @C-25 early this am? Stated CPR was in progress on scanner..49 yr. old male..
a friend of a friend

Kingsport, TN

#2 Sep 21, 2013
it was Martha goins boyfriend he lived with her I think his nanme is Hootie he was a good person
coffee cup

Morristown, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2013
I am really sorry. I have met Martha years ago..is her boyfriend ok? Prayers their way..Martha was a sweet, kind person what lil I knew about her..
rip

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Sadly, He did not make it. Such a cheerful person, he was. So sad. Prayers for Martha and the bunch.
coffee cup

Morristown, TN

#5 Sep 21, 2013
Yes, this is so sad for his loved ones..Prayers & Sympathy for Martha, I am sure he was the love of her life..God Bless the family..
yessumm

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2013
All I've heard all day was that he over-dosed.... Idk....either way its tragic.
let it be

Hickory, NC

#7 Sep 21, 2013
i just knew. it was a matted of time before. someone whould post that crap bout an od he did not do that whanting to die it was an accident.
Ken

Kingsport, TN

#8 Sep 21, 2013
a friend of a friend wrote:
it was Martha goins boyfriend he lived with her I think his nanme is Hootie he was a good person
Damn....that's too bad. He was a good guy for sure. Does anyone know what his real name was? I used to work with him out at Contour years ago,would see him off and on since I left Contour 15 years ago and talked with him briefly out at Wal-Mart just a couple weeks ago but had always known him as just plain "Hootie"

RIP Hootie....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix gone June 1st 2019 1 hr Hank 24
Cheating Men and Women 2 hr The way it is 17
Beth Ward 2 hr Ronny 3
School board 2 hr Debbie sheddan 25
One Time Expenditure 3 hr Debbie sheddan 28
Brian Heartness 3 hr Jacob 8
Destiny lawson 3 hr True 6

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance