Next Last
In the News

Bristol, TN

#1 Jan 26, 2014
It had to happen sooner or later.
Obviously

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jan 26, 2014
It must be about time for the lawsuit about the lady killed in the accident. Shame on him and all those who cover up for him.
NOT COOL

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jan 26, 2014
They'll never find all the cash he has stashed, and all the property he has put in other peoples' names to keep it from being seized for lawsuit settlements and other debts.
DEVEL

Salem, VA

#4 Jan 27, 2014
In the News wrote:
It had to happen sooner or later.
TRAPPED.

Welcome to the Cockroach Motel.
concerned

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jan 27, 2014
I know someone that's been renting to own a place and been there for years hope it doesn't get took
Background

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jan 27, 2014
This sure does look like it entirely about the lawsuit from the family of the lady he killed. The idea is to get rid of any judgement on his assets. Would it be such a surprise if all his millions in assets have conveniently been put in other people's names or just gone disappeared.

In an honest town this would be seen as fraud and the judge would put him in jail over such tactics. If the judge is your pal and has connections to your business and family it would be a different matter in a small town where those in power aren't held accountable for their actions.
Time will tell whether our leaders value justice, honesty or truth. Their singing their hymns each Sunday morning while wearing their fine clothes and shaking hands doesn't mean much.
Question

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jan 27, 2014
When does he go to court again?
he is scum

Kodak, TN

#8 Jan 27, 2014
you can believe it is about the woman he killed with his arrogant disregard for the rules.
hmmm

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jan 27, 2014
i was told years ago that he had a stash cemented under his house. i dont know if its money or what
LOL

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2014
This man is not broke nor bankrupt. He has transferred property and other things over into other peoples name trying to escape getting things seized if the court case turns out he is guilty.... but it doesnt matter.... he can transfer what he wants... they will go back and reclaim anything he has done to cover the penalties.......
Neighborhood Watch

Bristol, TN

#11 Jan 28, 2014
Money or cash is one thing Roger does not have.
confused

Kingsport, TN

#12 Jan 28, 2014
Help me think this through. If rumor is correct, Stewart has declared bankruptcy and his lawyer is the major stockholder in the bank he owes money, the bank itself trying to recover from trouble with unsecured loans to Stewart. Stewart owes back taxes to city and county, of which major bank stockholders are the designated attorneys. And although major stockholder/Stewart attorney is also city attorney, city's money is in that bank. Please correct any misunderstanding of facts. And if you can shed any light on how things ever got to this point, please do so.
ITS CALLED

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jan 28, 2014
confused wrote:
Help me think this through. If rumor is correct, Stewart has declared bankruptcy and his lawyer is the major stockholder in the bank he owes money, the bank itself trying to recover from trouble with unsecured loans to Stewart. Stewart owes back taxes to city and county, of which major bank stockholders are the designated attorneys. And although major stockholder/Stewart attorney is also city attorney, city's money is in that bank. Please correct any misunderstanding of facts. And if you can shed any light on how things ever got to this point, please do so.
ROGERSVILLE.....we pay..or you pay whatever.
Helper

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jan 28, 2014
confused wrote:
Here I'll help it's called crooked politics. Mayor Sells supports one of the biggest crooks in town. Why someone won't demand an audit of money & benefits of the past few years I'll never know.
Facts

Kingsport, TN

#15 Jan 28, 2014
Helper wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I'll help it's called crooked politics. Mayor Sells supports one of the biggest crooks in town. Why someone won't demand an audit of money & benefits of the past few years I'll never know.
What about you? Why don't you demand it?
question

Kingsport, TN

#16 Jan 28, 2014
And just exactly who do you suggest someone demand it of since they all are in bed together?
ITS CALLED

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jan 29, 2014
A TBI investigation....And as with all that we have been told is being investigated...has anyone ever seen results?
Prime Example

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2014
I wonder if Stewart stiffed that midget at the bank like he has several others in Hawkins County?
Tom

Kingsport, TN

#19 Jan 31, 2014
Roger stiffed every one. I will never do any business with Roger Stewart, city attorney or Civis Bank . Too much is too much.. Look how low that Bank is graded. Even First Community is rated higher. Roger owes well over 2 million dollars , according to papers filed. Who does that hurt you asked? Every honest person, the Banks, the business community, stores , shops and the little borrower that now can',t get a loan . He should go to jail just for all the people he has hurt. That is just s so wrong..Beware of Roger.
Slim

Kingsport, TN

#20 Jan 31, 2014
Helper wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest crooks in Town. Surely you jest. It could be the other way around...Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Stewart 15 min Just Asking 1
Liberty tax services 17 min Jumping Jack 3
Steve Starns is a copy of Charlotte Britton as ... 1 hr ThinkingAloud 10
Bill O'Reilly war lies exposed by Fox News 1 hr billyG 5
farm for rent 11 hr Earl 2
Who wants to make some money? 13 hr smarter25 7
Hmmmm..... 13 hr Hey Just Me 49

Winter Storm Watch for Hawkins County was issued at March 04 at 10:10AM CST

Rogersville Dating
Find my Match