Taylor Full Sentence?
Gossip

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 6, 2013
From Kingsport Times News Site:

NASHVILLE - A Tennessee Board of Parole hearing officer recommended Wednesday morning that former Hawkins County sessions judge James Franklin Taylor, 41, serve his full prison sentence with no further parole hearings.

Taylor's parole hearing was held in Nashville where he has been incarcerated since May 25. Taylor pleaded guilty in September to six counts of felony theft and was sentenced to three years with 30 percent release eligibility.

In October Taylor pleaded to an additional six counts of felony theft in exchange for an additional consecutive year in prison with 50 percent release eligibility, for a total of four years. The parole hearing officer's recommendation will be considered by the Board of Parole, whcih will render its final decsion in two to four weeks.
Clarence Darrow

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 6, 2013
The wheels of justice grind slowly...

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9057014/paro...
one word

York, SC

#3 Feb 6, 2013
KARMA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary is a Diabolical Narcissist and WANTS to... 21 min Just the facts 11
Bigfoot Sighting 1 hr Willie 3
Mary greene 4 hr mary greene 4
cooper standard automotive (May '13) 6 hr Grandma 41
I was in Rogersville 13 hr Thinker 8
Michelle Obama's speech at the GOP Convention 14 hr Just the facts 13
State Representative 17 hr Anyone 43

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance